• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) 2015 Thread

Are any of the conferences on youtube yet,
due to poor life choices I can't use any form of streaming services.

I liked that game more when it was called Mario Kart 8

What about when it was called F-Zero?

Wow almost everyone is cynical as fuck in this thread.

Is it that bad?

It's pretty fucking annoying tbh

Is it that bad?
tbh, the racing one doesn't look that bad, but 3 Tom Clancy games is a bit much.

Don't worry. The mood will change when Sony starts their conference.
Wildlands does look interesting as well as Trackmania. Syndicate trailer looked pretty cool.

This Monty Python game looks nice but it isn't funny at all what is this.
Wait, what? Didn't watch Ubi.

Don't worry. The mood will change when Sony starts their conference.
Wildlands does look interesting as well as Trackmania. Syndicate trailer looked pretty cool.
Agreed.

Crash Bandicoot, you better be there!!!

Wait, what? Didn't watch Ubi.
It's called For Honor. You can play as either Medieval knights, samurai, or Vikings.

It's called For Honor. You can play as either Medieval knights, samurai, or Vikings.
Ohhh, I get it.

not owned by Sony anymore.
Damnit.....

My childhood is dead.....

I want either a Yakuza 0 localization or Shenmue 3/HD Collection announcement.

AT LEAST GIVE ME THE RELEASE DATE FOR THE YAKUZA 5 LOCALIZAATION

if we can't get a Yakuza 0 localization at least give us Yakuza 1/2 HD localization.

Xbox One now has backwards compatibility.

HYPE. ALL THE WAY.
Guess we don't need a port of Skullgirls to Xb1, because it already exists! :O
I have no idea how this all works.

Also will 360 Dark Souls 1 on xb1 have a better frame rate? Truly these mysteries need solving.

aw shit! Sony, why did you relase the Trailer for the King's Quest game BEFORE your conference?!

Persona 5 or I'll be slightly pouty and get tuckered out and take my baby nap

Persona 5 or I'll be slightly pouty and get tuckered out and take my baby nap
Forever?

You forgot the Red.

Is it that bad?
Not in the least. Aside from the live singer, I really liked the games shown. The trailer for AC syndicaate looked and there will be plenty of gameplay soon. And I personally dont care that there are 2 or three Tom clancey games since they're all clearly different games with different purposes.

Where does Monty Python factor in?

So far, the Xbone conference was underwhelming, but serviceable and had some legitimately hype moments (Hologlass)
EA Conference had three spikes, but the rest were abysmal valleys
Ubisoft had a lot of great trailers, some awkward moments, but was very good
Bethesda had four games only, but each was good

So far, the Xbone conference was underwhelming, but serviceable and had some legitimately hype moments (Hologlass)
EA Conference had three spikes, but the rest were abysmal valleys
Ubisoft had a lot of great trailers, some awkward moments, but was very good
Bethesda had four games only, but each was good
Bethesda, for me, takes the cake on this one.

So I missed the Ubisoft conference. I love cringe-worthy and awkward moments, what exactly made it so awkward?

Bethesda is in the spotlight right now, but I'm not looking forward to when Nintendo shows up and everyone starts stroking their Wii Remotes feverishley

You say that until they announce Bayonetta 3.

Doom. The most bloody game I have ever seen since MKX.

Nintendo and Sony just need to have a couple good games to show off to do better than the other shows so far.

Was the Smash Direct counted as part of E3? If so they're already in a good position. Though NoA can always manage to run it into the ground.

Nintendo can just nonverbally whisper New Metroid and everybody's pants will explode off of them

I don't know, I wouldn't say all they need is Starfox, but it'd certainly help. Metroid might be enough though, but that depends on the details.

Just give me Paper Mario U, not with Miyamoto involved, and I'll be happy.