• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) 2015 Thread

that's not Marth.
his name is Itsuki.
...Huh?
Okay, forget that, seems like I wasn't watching the trailer right. I didn't even notice the text, and I thought those two were different characters.
Oh.
Chrom still looks stupid.

Atlus said there'd be more for P5 after DAN was released.
You misunderstand me, I knew that there wasn't going to be any new news, but I didn't see P5 on their reel of game footage or anything.

So nintendo's e3 page says they got a game out this year called fast racing neo, and it looks like the spiritual successor to the f zero series. why the fuck didnt that get covered?
EXACTLY... I was looking forward to seeing it but NOPE

i just went on microsoft's "vote who you want next for backward compatability" site and voted for Skullgirls

and all my other games.

Speaking of which what happened to the Zelda Wii U game? Shouldn't that have been shown off?

Atlus: *Gears up to show off P5*
Me: Hoe don't do it
Atlus: *Just releases the same fuckin trailer from February*
Me: Oh my god

Speaking of which what happened to the Zelda Wii U game? Shouldn't that have been shown off?
I think it was mentioned somewhere that Nintendo said they wouldn't be showing it this year? Probably because it's nowhere near ready yet (which I'm fine with, honestly. I think people were expecting a release at the end of this year, which I thought was WAY too soon based on what's been shown so far).

I'm still kind of baffled that the game we were introduced to as "SMT X FE" has nothing remotely SMT going on where P5, the last game that you would think is going for that tone is set in Tokyo, has guns and people are fighting demons. What a weird turn of events.

I think it was mentioned somewhere that Nintendo said they wouldn't be showing it this year? Probably because it's nowhere near ready yet (which I'm fine with, honestly. I think people were expecting a release at the end of this year, which I thought was WAY too soon based on what's been shown so far).
Definitely the case, they postponed it because they "wanted this to be the best Zelda game we can possibly make, so we needed more time".
They showed off some gameplay already, but the pre-E3 show that played on the stream (I think it was called "The Lobby"?) said that they decided not to show it off yet.

Wait a minute don't tell me fucking Metroid Prime Blast my balls is going to the 30th anniversary celebration of Metroid

Dear God no

Reactions: HeadcrabNinja
Nintendo completely let me down by making that fuck heap of a metroid game...how can you make another fuck up after Other M like jesus christ. Also animal crossing seems to be getting fucked in the ass as well.

Honestly, this years E3 didn't impress me much.

I wish Square Enix showed off more Dragon Quest...I really want Theatrhythm Dragon Quest :C

Also I praise Microsoft for doing backwards compatibility, it was a great idea and smart to find the one flaw with the PS4. Skullgirls will most likely end up apart of the list cause I asked mike about it and he said they were gonna ask Microsoft. (Though they are unsure if it will be perfect to the Xbox360 version, and no legacy stick support :P )

I am estatic for Doom though, and Street Fighter V with birdie and cammy looks great.

Reactions: HeadcrabNinja
GSFwgDx.gif

Taro Yoko continues to be an excellently awkward and disturbing human being

tumblr_nq1ykbqPPs1qfzzqvo1_540.jpg

"Iwata: Thank you for watching. We take your opinions of this year’s Digital Event very seriously and will work to better meet your expectations in the future. #Iwatter"
I-Iwata no please I'm sorry I actually really liked the event

Man Iwata is always the first person to apologize.

no, we must strike the CEOs.
their evil grasp on Nintendo is forcing us to target innocent people of Nintendo.
like Bill Trinen.
who will be next?
Reggie?
Shigeru?
or maybe even.... YOU?!

Reggie is far from innocent and has been awful to anyone who actually likes video games in NA.

I hope the Metroid feedback will have any power, not saying it's likely but it would be nice.

Wait a minute don't tell me fucking Metroid Prime Blast my balls is going to the 30th anniversary celebration of Metroid

Dear God no
Well, they flat out ignored Metroid's 25th, so I'm not surprised (REALLY sad, but not surprised). Guess it's up to the fans to do something worthwhile. Again.

Maybe AM2R will be done in time.
lol nope T_T

Reactions: Dr.Sanity
Guys Platinum is making 3 new games. Not counting Scaleborne.

This is amazing.

Edit: Scalebound. Why must you do this to me, Bloodborne.

Last edited:
Well, they flat out ignored Metroid's 25th, so I'm not surprised (REALLY sad, but not surprised).

Don't remind me. I'm still mortified.

sample_f12c6f57614945d06e6f8cbd903e4b1e.jpg

My only hope is next year's E3. Retro Studios announces the rumored new Metroid game they have been working on for years.

Then they release it in August to commemorate the 30th anniversary for the series.

I really don't understand how a studio Platinum's size is making 4 games at once. I hope Kamiya is participating in the Starfox development, I know he's heading Scalebound but imagine how it would feel to get your dream game to being made by the company you work at and you can't be part of it. There is no way he's not part.

Is Transformers a small download title like Korra?

Not counting Scaleborne.
「スケイルバウンド」ですね...

WHAT THE FUCK?!
WHERE THE FUCK IS LAURA?!
FUCK YOU GEARS OF WAR!

Guys...

No one lost E3.

In the end, the true losers were us, the viewers.

Reactions: Rellek
so after 9pm tonight, is that it for E3?
Is there anything happening right now?

Guys...

No one lost E3.

well, Ubisoft's was pretty bad.
aside from South Park and that game with "Honor" in the title.

I got Last Guardian and Platinum making Nier 2 with Taro. I didn't lose.

Reactions: No longer exist
Guys...

No one lost E3.

I got to see Fallout 4, Dishonored 2, and Uncharted 4.

So I guess everybody wins?

Reactions: Dio Brando