• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) 2017 Thread

Sony had a solid presentation. A lot of people comlained that they didn't announce anything for this year, but there's six months left man. Crash 2 on PS1 took longer than that to make. They'll announce plenty at their own conference later this year. I'm just glad that Sony is making sure they aren't jumping too deep into announcing Jpegs and minecraft in 4K.

In my honest opinion, Ubi 'won' E3 this year. Hear me out, they where the most improved conference, showed games and gameplay with little to no bull in between, and had a couple decent announcements. Though I'm willing to change my opinion easily as 2 games where just Asscreed and Far Cry, again, Black Flag minus everything other than ship combat, Rabbids, aaaand a trailer. But still not as bad as they usually were and more info about about new titles than most, so yeah my vote's to Ubi surprisingly enough.

I would say they're the most improved, but not best.

We can all agree, however, that bethesda's conference fuckin' sucked.

I know the "winner" of E3 is subjective, but I'd say that no one really won this year. There wasn't really too much that we didn't already know in advance or stuff that was groundbreaking. I don't even know if there were any major screwups or funny bits since I didn't see everything, just kept tabs on news sites and here.

To sum it up, it was pretty tame.

So in other words, it was E3.

But we didn't know about two Metroid games in advance now did we

Reactions: HeadcrabNinja