• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) 2017 Thread

i hope the remake still has that signature Ueda jank to it
it'd just be wrong if the game actually controlled completely smooth

I never had problems with the control scheme either the heck?
I honestly don't get it but I've never before spoken to someone else about the game without them complaining about the controls, even someone I know who loves it to death said he was hoping for this.

This is an option though, so it's not like we don't get the old one if we don't like the new one, so as said, I hope this means more people can just enjoy the game now.

Shinji is not directing Evil Within 2. I hope he has a project of his own soon.

Shinji Mikami literally crashes TGS and karate kicks Yoshinori Ono to announce God Hand 2: 2 God Hands

God Hand 2: 2 God Hands
I mean, that is how the last one ended. Do we get a sign like the one from Die Hard with a Vengeance (obviously with different text) instead of the regular "kick me" one?

I mean, that is how the last one ended. Do we get a sign like the one from Die Hard with a Vengeance (obviously with different text) instead of the regular "kick me" one?

That's racist.

I even added the damn parenthetical so no one would believe I was implying it should say that, what more do you want?

I'm going to put you in a rolling death cradle for this shit, I promise.

gene gets a sign that says "I hate video games" on his back

it never actually goes away you just look at it the entire game

Shiggy says Pikmin 4 is still a thing and still progressing. Thank Christ. When he mentioned that he was working on it a year ago I thought he meant Hey Pikmin.

Thank heavens above.

Reactions: Aden
why would pikmin 4 become hey pikmin or vice versa you doofus

he probably just had a cool idea for pikmin 4 and they had to redo half the development

aw man i can't wait to
walk through a high school

it's like i'm really playing every modern jrpg ever

I'm so intrigued, there are 13 characters, do we play as most of them, or do they all pilot the robot together?
This whole story looks like it'll be way different than what we're used to with Vanillasoft.

i'm the glad the one with the huge boobs looks to be an adult woman in this at least

so surreal I still can't believe it
That aint armored core

But I'll take it anyway, missed this game.

Reactions: HeadcrabNinja
Also, real talk, fuck off with the port begging on this game.
You fucking ingrates demanding this also be on the PC, this is the first time the series is even available for the west. We're making fucking baby steps, so stop fucking whining.

Last edited:
Also, real talk, fuck off with the port begging on this game.
You fucking ingrates demanding this also be on the PC, this sis the first time the game is even available for the west. We're making fucking baby steps, so stop fucking whining.

Holy shit... no need to be a douche bag because people want to play a game... especially since you're preemptively doing it.

That said, when's PC?

I'm just kidding, the game is going to suck anyway. Enjoy your silly Gundam mechs.

Reactions: shoryusatsu999
I'm just saying, this is the first of the Versus games coming to the west. And I played an arcade version of these games at a con, and it was awesome.

When you didn't have a fucking asshole hogging the machine no matter how many times he wins or loses.

it's not like the game's worth it anyways
because apparenty it's just too good to have any G Gundam or Gundam X suits

nah man we need to have the fuckin' trinity siblings from piss ass 00

ANGRY EDIT: OR LITERAL FUCKING JOBBERS FROM SEED GOD I'M SO SALTED

They probably put them aside because of the mode systems.
Like, can you imagine how busted a super fast version of the Burning Gundam would be?
They were already strong as fuck in the previous games

hopefully TGS will be our time
That seems more likely than an E3 reveal to me, here's hoping.

God of War director stated the game will not have QTEs. That's interesting.

Technically once because one didn't even have a full trailer, or gameplay, or concept designs. We just got flashed a big 4.

I'm still just waiting on F-Zero.

Reactions: TheGoggledGamer
I saw Mexicano Mario and I'm very excited, also fuCKIN PRIME 4 YEAAAAAAA
What is the other Metroid thing tho

What is the other Metroid thing tho
Metroid 2 "reimagining" it's ugly but looks like it plays well, which is all that matters. Made by Mercury Steam who make terrible Castlevania games, including a 2D one on the 3DS, so I'm holding judgment until it's actually out.