• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Report Eliza Officially Released on XBLA/PSN/Steam!

History mode?
Story mode. It's a history of the game because it runs through the characters in the reverse order of how they were revealed.

And yes, to confirm, Eliza has been added to that. If you only have access to the Ps3 version, now's your chance to fight Eliza!

Story mode. It's a history of the game because it runs through the characters in the reverse order of how they were revealed.
Oh wow! I never noticed that. Granted I only played it once, but still.

Well, I'm waiting for the steam release, mostly for the story mode, and the art, although I never really tried Eliza in the beta, so, well, Get Hype.

Maybe Steam Store new content is delayed or something because today arrives a new DLC for Payday 2 and I don't see that either.

eliza hype :
eliza hype.png

You guys got a whole bunch of changes with the other 11 characters, how are you not occupying the wait?

You guys got a whole bunch of changes with the other 11 characters, how are you not occupying the wait?

Even the other character's updates aren't in the main game on Steam yet, so...
At least, I never got an update to my game.

Back