• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Contest Eliza Winpose Design Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool! I'm going to make like 90 submissions then! Teehee

QnNToI6.png

Pack it up, no one's going to beat this

They're all badass. How could anyone narrow it down to a single winner.

"Eliza Winpose Contest"

Right.

We all know the fine print screams: "hey fanbase get wild and throw in MORE JoJo/Madoka/etc references and maybe you'll get a cool thing!"

Hmmm I might enter, if not for funsies because I'm not interested in a Valentine figure. (If it was Squigly on the other hand, OHOHOHO.)

So yea, expect an Antry from me soon.

Can you guys confirm or deny Eliza's release date of two weeks from now?

Last edited:
These are just gorgeous ;_;

"Eliza Winpose Contest"

Right.

We all know the fine print screams: "hey fanbase get wild and throw in MORE JoJo/Madoka/etc references and maybe you'll get a cool thing!"

Well aren't you barrels of fun.

Reactions: ruins72 and Cellsai
Can you guys confirm or deny Eliza's release date of two weeks from now?
I can deny it.
Console submission is 1-2 weeks, and she's not done yet so she's not getting submitted right now.
Why would you even ask?

I can deny it.
Console submission is 1-2 weeks, and she's not done yet so she's not getting submitted right now.
Why would you even ask?
Because I am a confirmed idiot.

Reactions: Eben
Well aren't you barrels of fun.

I am sad at the lack of references. That is my plea for references.

"You can do as many submissions you want"
image.jpg

Reactions: ruins72
Most of these are amazing. Good luck to all.

If there was a promise like that and nobody made any entries except for that hideous top one we would not be including it. So no promises like that were made.
I think that "no good entries" scenario already dropped out. In light of that, I'm curious if there's a chance for Lab Zero to reconsider putting the winner's outfit in the game. And replacing the MK version with it.

Reactions: Eben and SmashBlade
The OP of the thread you are in said:
Your costume will not be appearing in game,

The twitter of the developers who would be the ones to hypothetically implement this said:
And before you ask, the winning design won't be put into the game. It's just for fun.

Come on guys, don't look too deeply into this.

Reactions: Cellsai
Read the OP, the word reconsider wasn't used by mistake.

I'd like to point out that this competition is not something Lab Zero is doing. It's something Cellsai put together with the prizes coming from his personal collection because he's a cool guy, and we asked if Lab Zero would be kind enough to judge the entries because we're too lazy we thought it would be cool for the artists to know that their work would be seen (and perhaps chosen as the favourite) by the people who made the game.

Lab Zero didn't ask for this as a way of looking for ideas, and adding the design to the game was never on the table. So asking for the winner or any other entry to be added would fall under the same category of any other stuff people request. Just sayin'.

In other news, some of these designs are really cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.