• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Project [Fan Made] Custom Palettes : (Requests Open)

I was literally about to post a Mario and Luigi color for Filia and Fukua... Well, yours are better, so never mind
I'd like to see yours. ^^

I'd like to see yours. ^^
B-But, yours has shading and all that other fancy stuff....
Filia36.png
Fukua9.png
Parasoul11.png
Big+Band3.png
Peacock4.png

I decided to take the color maps for Filia and Fukua on the first page and remake them
tumblr_n7nf85KovP1rlxmdbo1_1280.png

tumblr_n7nf85KovP1rlxmdbo2_1280.png

I also fixed some things to Big Band's color map
tumblr_n7nf85KovP1rlxmdbo3_r1_1280.png

He was missing his eye and I separated some sections(according to official palettes)

I decided to take the color maps for Filia and Fukua on the first page and remake them

He was missing his eye and I separated some sections(according to official palettes)
I wish filia had that many options for palettes.

Reactions: Rachel Phoenix

I would hug you right now

I wish filia had that many options for palettes.
I'll admit, I took some liberties. Filia's and Fukua's options are not that varied, unless I'm mistaken and the original color map is out there somewhere.
I would hug you right now
You are most welcomed! Hope this helps you out.

Updated everything you guys gave me in the OP. Thanks for all the help @cherrygal13
one correction:

your filia color map on the first post isn't accurate.
this is the color based on her map from the game's gallery
filia-color-basic.gif

note that fukua uses the same color map

one correction:

filia-color-basic.gif

I had these ones up before, I'll update it so both are there if people wanna mess with extra features on the characters for fun.

EDIT: OK! What I believe is all the final versions of the color maps is now in the OP in alphabetical order because why not?

Last edited:
So... I've done a lot of palettes, and I decided I want to challenge myself a bit more. On tumblr there is a post going around that shows 100 different 5 or 6 color palettes where people request a palette with a character for you to draw. I figured, why not just color 100 palettes with those limitations? So I'm just picking a random character, going down the line of palettes, and seeing if I can make them work. These are the first 3 I've done so far.

2cHHkZK.png
ajq2oml.png
L0YohQV.png

So... I've done a lot of palettes, and I decided I want to challenge myself a bit more. On tumblr there is a post going around that shows 100 different 5 or 6 color palettes where people request a palette with a character for you to draw. I figured, why not just color 100 palettes with those limitations? So I'm just picking a random character, going down the line of palettes, and seeing if I can make them work. These are the first 3 I've done so far.

2cHHkZK.png
ajq2oml.png
L0YohQV.png
The palettes look really nice! I like the execution, it could have been horrible if done by someone less experienced. The colors are nice too, I like Filia.
hqdefault.jpg

The palettes look really nice! I like the execution, it could have been horrible if done by someone less experienced. The colors are nice too, I like Filia.
hqdefault.jpg

Haha thanks a bunch! :D but yeah, it's kind of an eye sore. :P

one correction:

filia-color-basic.gif

Such a shame their color map is the most limited out of the bunch, hence why I had a little fun with the ones I've made. I'm sure Lab Zero has their reasons but it's fun to have more options.
Also, I cleaned up the outline for Dahlia. It's not a color map though but that would be nice to have one day:
tumblr_n7nsfsJB5B1rlxmdbo1_500.png

I colored it in just to show the cleanliness

Such a shame their color map is the most limited out of the bunch, hence why I had a little fun with the ones I've made. I'm sure Lab Zero has their reasons but it's fun to have more options.
Also, I cleaned up the outline for Dahlia. It's not a color map though but that would be nice to have one day:
tumblr_n7nsfsJB5B1rlxmdbo1_500.png

I colored it in just to show the cleanliness
It's what I like to call a "Noob Color Map". Since I like to imagine it's for people new, or not experienced with making palettes, like me. Something I recently thought of, it's a Color Map that's broken down to the most basic parts. No lighting, or shadows of any kind. (So I'll be using this palette as a template~)

It's what I like to call a "Noob Color Map". Since I like to imagine it's for people new, or not experienced with making palettes, like me. Something I recently thought of, it's a Color Map that's broken down to the most basic parts. No lighting, or shadows of any kind. (So I'll be using this palette as a template~)
Okay, I'll call it a "Noob Color Map" then. I didn't put any thought into the coloring though, I just wanted to see if there was any white left, so don't trust the colors o3o;

I did things!
Black+Dahlia2.png

Black Dahlia palette references Double
Filia+Palette+Template+Alternate.png

Made a Noob Color Map for Filia: Major fixes: Made the knot of her tie sectioned off, made the eyes bigger, couldn't get rid of her hair shadows so I colored them in. I would HIGHLYYYY appreciate it if you tell me what you think of the Color Map, and I would love it if you told me any problems with it.

Testing out my Noob Color Maps (Please let that catch on)

They're nice, please just try to keep them all in one post rather than multi-posting in a row. :)

scorpion_valentine_by_sonicsshadowissilver-d7npntm.png

Ok, I know that Squigly and Leviathan reference Scorpion when they use Silver Chord, however I feel that this palette fits more with Val for a few reasons.
1. Both of their clans were killed. (Shirai Ryu and Last Hope)
2. Ninjas...
3. Both are presumably evil, but turn out to be neutral/anti-heroes
sophitia_parasoul_by_sonicsshadowissilver-d7npnt9.png

You know the movie The Mummy?Well,not the classic on,the ones with Brandon Fraiser.I'm thinking of doing a Mummy palette for Eliza and Sekhmet.Sekhmet will be a pigmy mummy from the second movie,I'm just thinking if I should do Eliza's palette as Rick or his son Alex.

More Filia and Fukua palettes.
Fortune's colors look remarkably well on Filia. Color me surprised.:PUN:

Random note, first time I saw your new avatar in the "Recent Threads" bulletin, I thought you were rocking a Richter Belmont avatar.

Ok, I know that Squigly and Leviathan reference Scorpion when they use Silver Chord, however I feel that this palette fits more with Val for a few reasons.
1. Both of their clans were killed. (Shirai Ryu and Last Hope)
2. Ninjas...
3. Both are presumably evil, but turn out to be neutral/anti-heroes
4. Spoopy skeletons
5. The blatant Mortal Kombat reference in Valentine's time out loss animation.

Anywho, how about another random Eliza palette suggestion? :3
Queen_of_Hearts_AMR_render.png

Flawed as heck but I <3 this game.

Reactions: SmashBlade
You know the movie The Mummy?Well,not the classic on,the ones with Brandon Fraiser.I'm thinking of doing a Mummy palette for Eliza and Sekhmet.Sekhmet will be a pigmy mummy from the second movie,I'm just thinking if I should do Eliza's palette as Rick or his son Alex.
Interesting but I don't know how one can pull that off.
Fortune's colors look remarkably well on Filia. Color me surprised.:PUN:

Random note, first time I saw your new avatar in the "Recent Threads" bulletin, I thought you were rocking a Richter Belmont avatar.

4. Spoopy skeletons
5. The blatant Mortal Kombat reference in Valentine's time out loss animation.

Anywho, how about another random Eliza palette suggestion? :3
Queen_of_Hearts_AMR_render.png

Flawed as heck but I <3 this game.
I want to do this! CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.

Reactions: Balder
Let's see who's rich enough to get this reference. >w>

PohNaH1.jpg

/really bad joke

Balder, your request is finished:
tumblr_n7p2r016pa1rlxmdbo1_1280.png

And for other news, I've fixed up my Sekhmet map. While pairing it up with the Eliza palette, I've noticed the outline's color was dull and there were some minor errors throughout. Sorry for the inconvenience, but please replace the previous map with this one:
tumblr_n7p2r016pa1rlxmdbo2_400.png

I'll try not to work on some so late at night next time =3=;

Do we have a noob-friendly color map for Valentine?I could use one.

Do we have a noob-friendly color map for Valentine?I could use one.
Using a basic Parasoul color map (Thanks Rynozilla! :D),I have made a Wonder Woman palette for Parasoul here.
OMG, OMG, OMG, SOMEONE USED MY OWN COLOR MAP! *Squeals*
And I could make a Noob Color Map for Squigly and Valentine. I'll get to work.

Okay!Also have a Triple H Parasoul.And a King Dedede Black Dahlia.
Here you go~!
Valentine+Palette+Template.png

Major Fixes: I colored her hairband and the Last Hope Box-Thing differently, to make them easier to see, and made the saw part of the hacksaw color-able

Last edited:
Here you go~!
Valentine+Palette+Template.png

Major Fixes: I colored her hairband and the Last Hope Box-Thing differently, to make them easier to see
Thank chu.