• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Project [Fan Made] Custom Palettes : (Requests Open)

Master chief
image.jpg

Cortana
image.jpg

Reactions: Rachel Phoenix
upload_2014-7-9_20-28-42.png

Can some please make this palette for Painwheel? The entire story behind this is SO fitting for Painwheel!

Sorry to ask on this thread,but could someone direct me to the nearest Eliza thread?I found her second blockbuster.

I had those on my list of to-do's! So sad I didn't grab them first. I was busy doing this:

I just stumbled across these forums today, I found this thread and when I saw Robo-fortune, I expected to see cool Palettes made, but all I can say is the ones Ive seen thus far are good, but no GLADoS palette?

I am dissapoint :/

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: fruitvamp
Oh sorry, again, just joined today. I saw that someone else did it above so i thought it was ok.

Won't happen again :3

I just stumbled across these forums today, I found this thread and when I saw Robo-fortune, I expected to see cool Palettes made, but all I can say is the ones Ive seen thus far are good, but no GLADoS palette?

I am dissapoint :/
image.jpg

If anyone knows who made the original, please inform me

Hello that's me here's my old version that I used to make palettes ages ago
07fe93e899.png

Here's my Robo Fortune palettes which almost killed me
tumblr_n8hv2nueAc1rwxvn2o1_400.png

Monsoon.jpg
tumblr_n8hv2nueAc1rwxvn2o2_400.png

350px-Optimusg1.jpg
tumblr_n8hv2nueAc1rwxvn2o3_400.png

B00008P02K.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
tumblr_n8hv2nueAc1rwxvn2o4_400.png

Tvc-mega-man-volnutt.jpg
tumblr_n8hv2nueAc1rwxvn2o5_400.png

Iron-man.png
tumblr_n8hv2nueAc1rwxvn2o6_400.png

60a9a2af-1140-4721-b00c-29b2a1fc8a01.png
tumblr_n8hv2nueAc1rwxvn2o7_400.png

Bender_Rodriguez.png

Optimus Fortune
I had just done that one. :p I liked the War of the Monsters one. I played that game all the time, I don't know why I didn't think of it. Also, may as well not bother with Voltron now.

s90ZvOs.png

350px-Optimusg1.jpg

Since I did it anyway
pDkRmdM.png

canti.jpg

Canti

voltron, rodimus prime, and machine man aaron stack please.

Found another attempt at Monsoon Robo-F on KYM's SG gallery.
048.png

Still no Huitzil palette? :(
Huitzilc23.gif

(Incidentally, I was going to say "why no Raptor Squigly yet?" since they are both musically-inclined zombies but then I realized their palettes are already quite similar.)

Oh Trinity...memory loss is starting to hit me. (ºAº)

I'm sorry. That was very DISHONOROBRU of me. orz

Definitely a sign for me to stop bugging you folks for palettes. Huitzil

Much obliged.
It's simple (the palette, not your work) but I think it has some charm to it. And one can always use it for a Robo-Fortune / Eliza duo because, c'mon!, she'd totally buy herself a Robo-Fortune and then gold plate it. :3

'righty then. Carry on, folks. (__)

Some more.
cexgaBU.png

Android18FutureNVHofT.png

Android 18
WsBsEKR.png

Astro2.jpg

Astroboy
iYI5LFP.png

E-102Gamma.png

e-102 Gamma
Vbb3Oxt.png

731560-jehuty_wat.jpg

Jehuty
BNCcQcG.png

Av-98-patlabor.gif

Patlabor
O7A8AYA.png

polly_ester_by_rongs1234-d4tq949.jpg

Polly Esther
tE9ylzb.png

Franky's_Real_Hands.jpg

Franky
INjUsj3.png

3018884-guyver.gif

Guyver
xFly3oo.png

Major Kreissack's Nova from One Must Fall 2097.
spoiler]
V9J62hh.png

Sweetie_Bot_by_zaiyaki_(re-scaled).png

Sweetie bot. If this actually doesn't make it in the game, I don't think any MLP palette outside of reward tier fan palettes will ever make it in.
g7hL8hk.png

270px-Mm7slashman.jpg

Slashman
That's the end of the list I had, I think.

Last edited:
(Random palettes I did for fun.)
Those are pretty cool. Don't think the game actually allows that much customization to palettes though (not that that really matters). Also, there's a Fukua base you can use, to easily distinguish between Fukua and Filia (I also did Metaknight before, you can check out the one I did in my sig under Fukua palettes to see the differences).

Edit: Forgot to say, but the Fukua base is in the OP of the thread.

I hate when people don't show the reference.

I hate when people don't show the reference.
People have been showing or saying their references for the past couple pages I think.

Those are pretty cool. Don't think the game actually allows that much customization to palettes though (not that that really matters). Also, there's a Fukua base you can use, to easily distinguish between Fukua and Filia (I also did Metaknight before, you can check out the one I did in my sig under Fukua palettes to see the differences).

Edit: Forgot to say, but the Fukua base is in the OP of the thread.

Oh,sorry about that, I didn't know a Meta Knight palette already existed.To be perfectly honest though, it looks a lot better than mine. Thanks for the information about the Fukua base, I'll make sure to use that one in the future.

I see a GLADoS Robo-Kitty. But not a SHODAN Robo-Kitty. Son, I am disappoint. So I guess, I'll request that :)

wIrgszg.png

LEFT: Blinx (BLiNX the Time Sweeper) I'm kinda surprised no one did this yet... but then again, only very few people know that this game even exists.
RIGHT: The rare chimera cat. Her left eye (Not shown) is supposed to be blue, and the left side of her hair(Also not shown) is supposed to be brown.

requesting voltron and rodimus prime...aaron stack/machine man

Even MOAR Fortunes. I'm loving the new color map Zazz did for her. Thanks again, man! :)
Happy you liked it. I updated my original color map again.

Mostly because I thought her jaw line was looking oddly shaped.

anymore, more cats.
fortune-color-few2.gif

Left: Kokonoe (Blazblue)
Right: Elena (Street Fighter) I did do an elena before, but I think this one came out better.