• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Project [Fan Made] Custom Palettes : (Requests Open)

Looks good, how about Isaac for Max? (Also I kinda wanna Hubrecht as Big Bull :p)

You are right, Isaac would make a good Max, i was thinking about Hubrect as Big Bull, but probably Panzerfaust would be more fitting, problem is Panzer is also fitting as Douglas (you know because of the missile launcher hands), then so be it, Hubrecht as Big Bull and Panzer as Douglas :3

Reactions: TheGoggledGamer
Here are some palettes I have made, although they may not be that good as this is my first time trying to do them.
Ms Fortune Spade.png
f03bcddd82f2581f980e594c62aef616_large.png

Spade from Freedom Planet
Peacock Plague Knight 2.png
468px-Plagueknight.png

Plague Knight from Shovel Knight
Squigly Propellor Knight 2.png
468px-Propellerknight.png

Propellor Knight from Shovel Knight
Big Band Treasure Knight 2.png
468px-Treasureknight.png

Treasure Knight from Shovel Knight

Here are a few pallets i made for Robo-Fortune. Also my first time trying doing this stuff.

http://imgur.com/a/JLkn8

As the Pictures are shown:
Alundra - From Alundra
Zero - From Megaman Zero
Zero - From Megaman X
Iron Man - From Marvel
Sir Daniel Fortesque - From Medievil
Crash - From Crash Bandicoot

I skimmed over a few pages of this thread, forgive me if I missed this. Are people importing these palettes and using them? If so, how? I imagine that is not the case due to the number of frames one would have to edit but I don't know how the game is designed in that regard.

On another note here's a 5 minute job/edit I did of a screenshot for a Cerebella palette I wish was in game. I'm not a huge fan of the 3 palettes that have red unfortunately. Thus I made this. I suppose it could be called the Queen of Diamonds. To be specific this is originally palette #7.
AcLwPmn.png

Kawaiiphilia, are you trolling us? o_o;

Came here to place some palettes, so here they are
tumblr_n9dvxjSmRx1rlxmdbo1_1280.png

tumblr_n9dvxjSmRx1rlxmdbo2_1280.png

tumblr_n9dvxjSmRx1rlxmdbo3_1280.png

tumblr_n9dvxjSmRx1rlxmdbo4_1280.png

tumblr_n9dvxjSmRx1rlxmdbo5_1280.png

tumblr_n9dvxjSmRx1rlxmdbo6_r3_1280.png
I would make an Eliza/Filia/Fukua team if these were in! <3

still working on that higher res eliza template, but has anybody made a hercule beowulf pallete yet?

Can someone make a Naughty Sorceress (KoL) for either Parasoul or Eliza, as well as a Frank West Beowulf and Alternis Dim Fukua (not sure if he counts, per se...)

SG New Marie Rose.png

Marie Rose (DOA5U)
SG New Lili.png

Lili (Tekken)
SG New Handy.png

Handy (Happy Tree Friends)
SG Nutty.png

Nutty (HTF)
SG Giggles.png

Giggles (HTF)
SG Zero.png

Zer0 (Borderlands 2)

Reactions: SolemnSiren
what about a zoroark beowulf pallete?

still working on that higher res eliza template, but has anybody made a hercule beowulf pallete yet?
i wish :'(

So I'm not sure if this has been a requested, but I would love to see a Soundwave palette for Robo-Fortune.

Attachments

• reduced-image_4481_106.jpg
    reduced-image_4481_106.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 515
Ya know. transformers alts are really rad looking.

Guess Who?
lilac22-bg.jpg

carol.jpg

milla.jpg
Carol Cerebella.png Milla Painwheel.png Lilac Filia.png

Last edited:
Reactions: SolemnSiren
the skull heart gundam for robo thats all folks

Attachments

• 500px-Skull-heart-09.jpg
    500px-Skull-heart-09.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 537
Sinanju-ova.jpg
Why not best gundam? The black and gold trim would look neat.

cus
Sinanju-ova.jpg
Why not best gundam? The black and gold trim would look neat.
i looks nice but this is the skullheart gundam you know the site were on

i looks nice but this is the skullheart gundam you know the site were on

Was not intended as one-upsmanship and I actually find that to be fairly clever reference. But my personal preference is towards the almighty rule of cool.

How about Spectra from Danny Phantom for Eliza, I believe they have similar traits in someways.
38febb34c0047e9ca9a80036fad43e57.png
tumblr_m6ygiqdCPN1qmbs59.jpg

Spectra's Bio: Penelope Spectra is a sadistic ghost who strives to be youthful and beautiful. To do so, she often targets teenagers and through elaborate plans, slowly sucks them dry like a vampire. She retains a perky personality and chipper demeanor while hiding a dark, seductive and psychotic nature deep inside her.

Reactions: TailsWorld1
that hercules alt..oh my goodness. Bless my soul herc was on a roll.

the king alts too..

tenoutaten

I'm really eager to see what you guys once you have the hd assets.

Reactions: Shumabooma
Was not intended as one-upsmanship and I actually find that to be fairly clever reference. But my personal preference is towards the almighty rule of cool.
sorry dude my bad