• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Project [Fan Made] Custom Palettes : (Requests Open)

I tried to shade the Black Dahlia base. I have pretty much no experience with shading without a reference image.
black_dahlia_edited_by_mariokonga-d89p4iy.png

After a period of time, I finally got around to shading Annie color map and making the detail stand out a bit more. Now, I am not the best shader there is unfortunately, but I'd still be cool to make a Shade for all the color maps/pallettes that are only solid colored. Feel free to use the Annie color map in the original post if you wish.
Zabj4QA.gif

(Due note the shading on this one isn't perfect as I am sure I missed a couple of little spots or details somewhere, but I plan to finalize it sometime next week. None of the colors should conflict with each other.)

dFydHBK.gif

s2UXBQd.gif
iIyzmwf.png

Here is a link to some Palettes I've made. There's like 10, and I update it alot so to not feel like spam I'm using this Link: http://imgur.com/a/jMDqe
Seman double.
ಠ_ಠ

I really like the Pyro color concept, especially since he is even wearing a hat with it.

Woah woah woah, alright slow down @superasdke. Please don't make multiple posts in a row, and spoiler all of these cuz they're friggen huge.
I'll stop, and try to shrink the images

I'll stop, and try to shrink the images

Thank you very much. If you make a post and then want to add more, but you're still the last post on the thread, just edit your post.

Thank you very much. If you make a post and then want to add more, but you're still the last post on the thread, just edit your post.
Also, Spoilering the images themselves often helps for space.

Last edited:
I'm a tad late on the Taliesin palette, I know, but I did put something together at last:
"...Ciao!"
EDAFv4V.png

...as Dimentio (Super Paper Mario).
200px-DimentioSuperPaperMario.png

Disclaimer: I have no idea if that white outline effect on him is possible in-game, but it sure does look neat here. It vaguely strikes me as tacky, but then I think that might be part of the point. The coat may have gotten a little muddled, but the mask should hopefully still be recognizable enough. Dimentio manipulated a ton of people over the course of the plotline, but I chose to base Muse off of Mr. L because I thought that was the most direct example.
Also inspiration for the hair was taken from some Dimentio gijinka fanart, so that was nice to have.

Also I considered remaking my Starmannie palette now that there's a shaded edition, but I can barely make head or tail of that colormap and there are a touch too many shades on it anyway. So...maybe later, then.

Hey Super, I don't wanna sound rude but, do you know how to spoiler?

This will be the last one I'll make for a while. I'm running out of ideas, and I think i'm making people angry.
2kLnZIZ.png
Megaman Robo Ms.Fortune
You may assume so because sporadically posting your work may not end up with the most "positive" feedback/results. Tone it down a bit with the posts, and try to stick too editing your previous/original post with new work you made, that way it doesnt seem like you are just trying to +1 your post count. Though, I do like the Robo-Megafortuneman concept. I wish it would be an actual color scheme.

Reactions: Rakurin
"You will never survive my deadly robo-scorpions, technological terrors, and... ehm... uhh... my bigger, more atomic versions... of these things!"
9u9F3lN.png
Dr Mobius' robo-scorpion series (Fallout: New Vegas)
OEqEvY5.png

Got three palettes and a new base. Yay, I guess?
brain_drain___ruvik_by_mariokonga-d8a65iq.png

The_evil_within-Ruvik-10.jpg

Ruvik, The Evil Within
big_band___darth_vader_by_mariokonga-d8a65it.png

Sc4-darth-vader.jpg

Darth Vader, Star Wars
molly___wobuffet_by_mariokonga-d8a6blm.png

1197613253_f.jpg

Wobbuffet, Pokemon
tumblr_m63wveKUER1rvls2ho2_500.png
full_colored_by_mariokonga-d8a6bm2.png

I know a few areas look awkward, but they looked awkward in the original image as well.

Fukua28.png

Someone requested this a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time ago.. Some guy that's like Spider-man or something..?
The Scarlet Spider. He's a perfect clone of Peter Parker, introduced during the Clone Saga. He actually has/had all of Peter's memories. After discovering he was not the real Peter (and seemingly died and dropped in a destroyed building by the real Peter), he ended up creating a new identity for himself, calling himself Ben Rilley, named so after his Uncle Ben and his Aunt May (whose maiden name is May Rilley). He then became a nomad and wandered around being like a janitor at one point. There's even a "What If?" depicting how different things would have been if Peter died and he sneakily just replaced the original.

Is this still the Skullgirls forum?

I hope this isn't too much trouble to ask,but,could someone make a Zero palette for either Robo-Fortune of Filia?Cause we have a Mega Man palette for Robo-Fortune and yeah...