• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Project [Fan Made] Custom Palettes : (Requests Open)

I'ma force a' nature
If you were from where I was from, you'd be f#*@in' dead!
BLU scout Fortune.png
Reference
BLU_Scout.png

Wrestlers are hard... Nowadays they share a lot of colors and don't have anything crazy costume wise. The ones that do are kinda eh looking... So palettes don't usually look like anything specific, just kinda a general look.

Another random post since I've been gone...oh geez.

Iconic stuff does pretty well...especially 80s and 90s stuff. Bret Hart would look really good for instance because he his tights are distinctively pink, whereas, Ambrose wears jeans and a wifebeater...and rakurin is correct the normal modern arrangement of black and x primary color isn't exactly something where you immediately recognize who it is.

Yellow and red Hulk Hogan, The legion of doom, misawa, ray mysterio, tiger mask. Luchadors and 80s wrestlers, lookit all the colors. Also jushin thunder liger would make a really excellent robofortune alt.

NEW COLOR MAP, Also these are my 199th and 200th palettes!
6OyPMoj.png

I told you I was going to make some more TF2 Palettes a while ago (and I have a whole bunch to show later.)

lErMmUV.png
ujfa3JU.png
Excellent, I have a couple sharks in mind to make color palettes for.

Some MGQ Palettes because I was bored.
KBeXf32.png
aoDlr72.png
Luka (Not nearly as nefarious as that quote)
8CFfFZa.png
NkqwBcE.png
Z6wmf0q.png
Alma Elma (ARUMAERUMA!!!)
Fmnu3LZ.png
XzcFyKf.png
Granberia (cranberia) Also some sick beats
Y6Zxta7.png
S6Q3KY3.png
Erubetie (Shes a slime girl.... yay) (Maybe I should have done Parasoul looking back on it... hmmm.

I remember making some TF2 palettes a while ago. Let me quote the post.

Made a bunch of palettes based on Team Fortress 2. Not all of them came out as I expected.

Here are the ones I think came out best
Y3aS2Hp.png

Demoman. Krieg is based half on the Eyelander half on the grenade launcher.

dIVqpiW.png

Engineer

UGlDCpS.png

Medic

4AFD9DD.png

Spy. I wanted to make it from BLU but I already started making it RED and it came out like this. Overally I think it's okay, maybe I'll do a BLU version later.

And here are the ones I don't think are too special

9HnHfwC.png

Scout, but not really Scouty

j2z3bEg.png

Soldier. The machine gun is based on the rocket launcher but I'm still not convinced.

Some keep looking like they're wearing rubber or metal. Maybe I should use duller colors in some lighter areas.

ALRIGHT this was easier than i thought. just took a bit of time

So this was on /vg/ yesterday
1424422655392.jpg
And I couldn't help but be reminded of the MC of They bleed pixels, so I made this
Double pallete.png
Wouldn't that be a killer origin story though? possible descendent of Lamia or a "worthy host" or whatever comes across a cursed book and eventually transforms into the double we know today?

only debunked by the fact that Double's been around forever.

Back