• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Project [Fan Made] Custom Palettes : (Requests Open)

Ah, I see. Missed my shot.

image.jpg
Just a quick request, could someone do a Motorised Patriot (BioShock Infinite) palette for Robo-Fortune?

Imma do Commander Shepard and Miranda Lawson. You guys know who they will be ;)

Bahdx5c.png

"I should go." -Commander Shepard 20XX - 20XX.

Last edited:
Bit of a stupid question can you insert any of these in the game

Can someone do a palette of elf man and evergreen from fairy tail for Beowulf and parasoul?
image.jpg

Hmm...
Ryu Filia?
Ken Squigly?
Akuma Eliza?

I know they're not shoto clones, but they all have parasites...and we don't have enough Filia clones to make this joke...

Even her bones are gold! More like filthy stinking rich angel squigly!

...the lengths I go for a bad joke...

Reactions: Coco
Even her bones are gold! More like filthy stinking rich angel squigly!

...the lengths I go for a bad joke...
I was going to make her bones sky blue.

Sky blue could have worked, it just feels like the Gold bone arm is out of place a bit for the color scheme. I personally would have made it skin colored, since she'd be an angel, but I'm crap at palette coloring, so there's that.

Gurren Lagaan palette for Panzerfaust, anyone?

r_fortune_game.png
942953-database_hardware_gameboy01.jpg

R. Fortune palette with Game Boy colors. I'm not a 90's or 80's kid, but Nintendo's pretty cool and I thought, "why not?"
Also, I made a little less shiny since Game Boys are made of plastic and not metal.

Not sure if this has been done already, but whatever.

Can someone do a palette of elf man and evergreen from fairy tail for Beowulf and parasoul?
beowulf___elfman_by_mariokonga-d8lwrul.png
parasoul___evergreen_by_mariokonga-d8lwrua.png
Hmm...
Ryu Filia?
Ken Squigly?
Akuma Eliza?

I know they're not shoto clones, but they all have parasites...and we don't have enough Filia clones to make this joke...
Not too happy with these...
filia___ryu_by_mariokonga-d8lwunv.png
squigly___ken_by_mariokonga-d8lwunh.png
eliza___akuma_by_mariokonga-d8lwunb.png

The Eliza one is absolutely kick ass :D
The other two are still quite good, to me at least.

Requesting a Steven Universe palette. Garnet for Fukua.

I'll take that request. I'm not at the main computer with GIMP, but once I am, I'll get to work on it.

fukua_garnet.png
garnet.png

P.S. I just started watching Steven Universe a couple of days ago and Garnet is my favorite character so this was a fun palette to do.

And done.

Thanks. You'll see why I chose that reference for Fukua at the end of the first season.
I still stick by my first idea for a Garnet palette, that being one for Cerebella. Maybe if a character comes along that better fits Bella, I'll give that to her, and make my own Garnet palette for Fukua. SPEAKING OF STEVEN UNIVERSE. I need to remake my palettes for the Crystal Gems. Expect them soon...

The man who can stand up to Chuck Norris...
The man who can stop a giant rocket against a glass window...
The man who can defeat a club full of people with three moves...
The man who throws people and causes them to explode twice...
The man who will whoop your ass if you don't own a Sega Saturn...
beowulf___segata_sanshiro_by_mariokonga-d8m7an3.png

Parasoul41.png

Pearl (New Design)
Filia87.png

Amethyst
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell. I was working on Garnet. I literally put the most work in that Bella palette. More than any other palette ever. Then. Gimp crashes. All that work and time down the drain. After that, I was NOT in the mood to finish any other palettes. So you just get these two.

I don't think anyone saw my request for a Valentine Palette for Commander Yanmark.
Could probably be better. Also, according to Google it's Commander Yammark.
valentine___commander_yammark_by_mariokonga-d8megdg.png