• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Project [Fan Made] Custom Palettes : (Requests Open)

Can I request some palettes for æon?

Patchouli Knowledge from Touhou
latest
And Tomoko Kuroki from Watamote
Dzzu8YD.jpg

"I wonder who's going to be at the Glass Canopy Ball?"
MLP Gala Dress Fluttershy Squigly w/ Angel Bunny Levi
LjXkAD6.png
Fluttershy_Castle_Creator_Gala_dress.png
1fdd8b37c12043dd35132b8166b46a84.jpg

Fun fact: Patrick Seitz, Voice of Samson, is also the voice of Scorpion.

HaSZhHx.png

Reference:

latest

Reactions: HeadcrabNinja
Could someone please try to do:

Squigly as Koro-Sensei from Assassination Classroom
%E3%82%A2%E3%83%8B%E3%83%A1%E3%80%8C%E6%9A%97%E6%AE%BA%E6%95%99%E5%AE%A4%E3%80%8D%E3%80%80%E6%AE%BA%E3%81%9B%E3%82%93%E3%81%9B%E3%83%BC3%E3%81%A4%E3%81%AE%E7%89%B9%E5%BE%B4PV.mp4_snapshot_00.09_%5B2014.11.10_23.22.37%5D.jpg
Peacock/Umbrella as Arale from Dr. Slump
dr_slump___arale_2_by_superjmanplay2-d766cab.png

Last edited:
Reactions: MooseHogBro
Patched up a bit on the Gemini Man palette.
Double the Pride.png

Did MarioToast ever finish all the Robot Master R.Fortune palettes? Made a ton of them before along with a ton of great other Mega Man palettes. WE MUST FINISH ALL THE ROBOT MASTERS! HAHAHAHAHHAHA!

It's almost like she's wearing a tuxedo!
Fancy Clones.png

As for the rest of the Mega Man palettes,I don't think there were anymore of them posted.I call dibs on making the Plant Man palette. :P If it hasn't been made already.

Reactions: SolemnSiren
I think @MarioToast did all the way up through 6 for Robo Fortune. Not 100% and don't want to go digging for hours to find it :/

Only problem with tis thread is that it's massive and can be annoying to find some of your favorite old palettes ppl have done D:

why's one of them randomly upside down like that? XD

why's one of them randomly upside down like that? XD
Cuz it's Gravity Man.

oh, of course. Totally missed the joke XD

Here are all the Robot Masters I've done.
It still impresses me how many unique tweaks you put on, like the Dustman hole in R.Fortune's head or Pharoahman's face wrapping. AND you managed to keep it in the style. That says a lot :D

It still impresses me how many unique tweaks you put on, like the Dustman hole in R.Fortune's head or Pharoahman's face wrapping. AND you managed to keep it in the style. That says a lot :D
....Sure does....Omega Good Job for Mari.... ;w;

I'm secretly buttering you up to take your place
Well, you're palettes are good, you want me to not say nice things? Fine, make R.Fortune palettes that don't have just changes to the head XD

I'm secretly buttering you up to take your place
Well, you're palettes are good, you want me to not say nice things? Fine, make R.Fortune palettes that don't have just changes to the head XD
Time Man, Bright Man, Shadow Man, Dive Man and Gravity Man have edits to things besides their heads.

CURSES! Defeated again!....

And now my post with all my Robot Masters is outdated. Yay.
megaman_6_by_mariokonga-d8vkt22.png

Blizzard-, Centaur-, Flame-, Knight-, Plant-, Tomahawk-, Wind-, and Yamato-Fortune
Yes, Centaur-Fortune has only two legs. Sue me.

This one is a Mega Man X palette.But it's someone from X7.All I know is that he appeared at the start of the game and well Axl kinda...you know...
That Guy at the Start of the Game.png

X7Cedar.jpg
Cedar from X7
I wasn't sure how to work the coat into the palette,,but I decided to do so by having Robo's fanny pack thing and tail colored like Cedar's coat.

There have been Palette's I've been wanting to do for months, and since I'm almost to my 500th palette, and going to start a new Imgur album for my 501 - 1000 palettes. I decided to make them. I only made 3 out of 4, the 4th one was ugly, it was a John Cena Beowulf, someone else can make if they want. Anyway those other 3:
yBxR1fE.png
5NF3RiO.png
SD8dhMi.png

Last edited:
This one is a Mega Man X palette.But it's someone from X7.All I know is that he appeared at the start of the game and well Axl kinda...you know...
View attachment 10162
View attachment 10163 Cedar from X7
I wasn't sure how to work the coat into the palette,,but I decided to do so by having Robo's fanny pack thing and tail colored like Cedar's coat.
X7?! YOU HEATHEN! D:

Good. You don't want to play X7.

I don't think I would.((Wouldn't be able to anyway,for err money reasons)) I thought hyenas were the laughing type,not the kind that scream at you.

Last edited:
Hey question, What happened to Rachel Phoenix's palettes from before posts? They all seem to have been deleted.

Her last post was in late April. Judging by the fact that she no longer has an avatar or a title, she may have left the site. But just in case...
@Rachel Phoenix

Anyone know why almost all her palettes are removed from imgur?