• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Project [Fan Made] Custom Palettes : (Requests Open)

Am I the only one who thought X1 sprite made him look like he had potato sticks for hair?
What Am I Fighting For.png
Xt1_zerostand.jpg

I made more Penguins, because people seemed to like the other one, Which I was shocked by, because those palettes, were really ugly. So I made 2 more, and tomorrow I'm remaking all my old Umbrella palettes with the new Color map.
Last thing, I'm almost to my 500th palette! (I am not taking any request for my 500th palette, yet)
QwvcmQv.png
7AmiHoE.png

Last edited:
I remade those palettes
pVeh5mr.png
w0u8STz.png
lVwGgJF.png
5WYnuTy.png
Lpweyow.png

If you're reading this, thanks for looking at all my palettes, and soon I'll be remaking all the "Sock" palettes, because I was too lazy to shade them.

I got bored so I made a epic Annie Palette
32FUitW.png

Last edited:
Spur of the moment idea.
Annie - Star Butterfly Palette.png

latest

Reactions: ink_deer
brain_drain___pain_by_mariokonga-d8vtqg2.png

Six_Corps_de_Pain.png

Pain (Naruto)
beowulf___killer_b_c_by_mariokonga-d8vfgnq.png

B_body.png

Killer B (Naruto)
big_band___fulgore_by_mariokonga-d8vp8mo.png

tumblr_n3sh8c1KCC1sh19qjo1_1280.png

Fulgore (Killer Instinct)
beowulf___udyr_by_mariokonga-d8vtqh2.png

Udyr_0.jpg

Udyr (League of Legends)

Molly - Mazeka and Swamp Strider Palette.png
Mazeka_SS.png

Umbrella Palettes

umbrella_bb_hood_by_sonicsshadowissilver-d8wifjj.png

Umbrella as B.B. Hood and Hungern as Harry (Darkstalkers)
umbrella_cream_the_rabbit_by_sonicsshadowissilver-d8wifk4.png

Umbrella as Cream The Rabbit and Hungern as Cheese the Chao (Sonic)
latest

I found this Tumblr blog that has color palettes,I mean not like these kinds of palettes,more like the kind that you use for limited color palette drawing and stuff.The blog is called Colourpod and all the palettes are in the Color Me Curious tag.

This one is from the Chocolate Cherry Shake palette.
Red Velvet Dreams.png

tumblr_nm9hbrWT9j1r809ibo1_500.png

"It's hero time!"

r_fortune_diamond.png

Reference:
Diamondhead_oficial_(2).png

Diamondhead (Ben 10) for R. Fortune. Wasn't sure whether to make this a BB pallete or not, but whatever.

Maybe an Upgrade pallette for R.Fortune as well?

Someone made an Upgrade palette for Double a wild back, seeing as how they're both liquid creatures.

KILL, KILL, KILL!
6kGp728.png

ybDAhQz.png

Plant from Nuclear Throne!
sU6mw6X.png

gIOuFaz.png

A random Floran from Starbound! Also a spear.
There's a lot of sentient carnivorous plant people aren't there?

Reactions: MarioToast
A long time ago, I made these palettes for Eliza, my #1 most-wanted DLC character.
djEXDQo.png
But now that she and everyone else in the game have their maximum number of palettes, I figured I'd re-purpose these colors and see how they might look on my second and third most-wanted DLC characters,

D. Violet
rjwAT9h.png
9ZTv2QI.png
and Molly, respectively.
d79mv6P.png
v6LI3EB.png

I made another Ben 10 palette. @KNZ02, it's not Rath but maybe you'll like it anyway.

"Smiling in the face of your demise? I admire that."

Palette:
Double_ghost.png

Reference:
Zs'Skayr_original_render.png

Ghostfreak from Ben 10 for Double.

P.S. I'm honestly not sure whether remembering quotes from a 9-year-old cartoon I haven't seen in forever is impressive or cringy as fuck. I was a really big fan of the show when I was a kid though, so maybe that's it.

I made another Ben 10 palette. @KNZ02, it's not Rath but maybe you'll like it anyway.

"Smiling in the face of your demise? I admire that."

Palette:

Reference:

Ghostfreak from Ben 10 for Double.

P.S. I'm honestly not sure whether remembering quotes from a 9-year-old cartoon I haven't seen in forever is impressive or cringy as fuck. I was a really big fan of the show when I was a kid though, so maybe that's it.
Nice, Zs'skayr is one scary alien.

Racking my memory for other potential aliens. Fourarms for Cebella and Upgrade for Robo-Fortune?

latest
Also, who is this KNZ02 fellow?

Nice, Zs'skayr is one scary alien.

Racking my memory for other potential aliens. Fourarms for Cebella and Upgrade for Robo-Fortune?

latest
Also, who is this KNZ02 fellow?

Zs'skayr? Is that Ghostfreak's real name? Like, how do you even pronounce that? I haven't seen Ben 10 since Alien Force ended, so I'm a little bit lacking in knowledge about the lore and everything.

Zs'skayr? Is that Ghostfreak's real name? Like, how do you even pronounce that? I haven't seen Ben 10 since Alien Force ended, so I'm a little bit lacking in knowledge about the lore and everything.
It's pronounced like "ze scare" or something like that. Before Omniverse (the last series), that name was only mentioned in supplementary media, and it's the name of the Ectonurite whose DNA was used as the basis for Ghostfreak.

So Aeon didn't have a palette base in the OP so I made a (poorly) shaded one. @Rakurin can you update the OP?
aeon_color_map_by_sonicsshadowissilver-d8wudum.png
Here's the color map with Aeon's colors
aeon_by_sonicsshadowissilver-d8wudv7.png

And lastly, here are two palettes I made for her.
aeon_viola_by_sonicsshadowissilver-d8wudvi.png

Viola (Soul Calibur 5)
latest
aeon_trinity_by_sonicsshadowissilver-d8wudvq.png
Trinity Glassfield (Blazblue)
latest

Last edited: