• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Project [Fan Made] Custom Palettes : (Requests Open)

And Eliza can have Amy.
YPjXfsF.png
amymain.jpg

And not Sonic-related,
r4Hwtcz.png
Ff0a1wl.jpg

3 Words
Bleeding Gums Murphey
murphy.gif

Can someone please do
Soul Calibur:
setsuka- Parasoul
300px-Setsuka-soulcalibur-broken-destiny-character-artwork.jpg
Tira-Cerebella
300px-Sc5-tira.jpg
Talim- Fortune
300px-Talim1.jpg
Amy - Squigly
300px-Amy_Sorel.jpg
Inferno- Double
300px-Inferno3D.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not my cup of tea but it seems to be everyone else's so here's a suggestion for Harime Nui Annie and Kiryuuin Ragyou Eliza.
8nnXk2D.png

Also, just thinking out loud - Kyougoku Maria Eliza (I'm not really fond of the character but personality-wise, it's fitting).
SB4_SS_-_Maria5.png

SB4_SS_-_Maria2.png

Kiryuuin Ragyou Eliza.
i'd be pretty neat if the dark shading section of her hair could use that hue shifting that one double color uses.

Reactions: PaulinetheBloody
I have a request for Big Band:
Godot_Sniffing_Coffee.gif

It's Godot if you don't know

Can someone please do
Soul Calibur:
setsuka- Parasoul
300px-Setsuka-soulcalibur-broken-destiny-character-artwork.jpg
Tira-Cerebella
300px-Sc5-tira.jpg
Talim- Fortune
300px-Talim1.jpg
Amy - Squigly
300px-Amy_Sorel.jpg
Inferno- Double
300px-Inferno3D.jpg
Tira Fortune was a pallete at one point, it got canned though.

Also someone please fixed the name of the thread.

I'll have to tweak the outline some more for future palettes, but here's Rosalina Parasoul.
TjayNoO.png
screen-3.jpg

This NEEDS to be a thing.

Reactions: aRBy
This one goes under "Why wasn't this a thing in the first place?"

sZZVOCH.png

I0UOPIK.png
I hope someday we'll get a new color pack DLC with this one and another one after Faith Connors for Nadia too.

This one goes under "Why wasn't this a thing in the first place?"

sZZVOCH.png

I0UOPIK.png

I think Lab Zero decided against it because it was too obvious. ...that and Nadia got a Morrigan palette as well. Still, this would be pretty cool. One of the guys I play online with a lot keeps complaining that this was never a thing. He'd also like to see a Taokaka palette for Ms. Fortune, but that would probably end up looking weird.

Me? I'd love to see a Cham Cham palette...though, this could pass for her P2.

Several drinks and 3 hours with Mspaint later.

4XYYO.jpg

It all started because I had the silly idea in my head that her jMP was a Chain Chomp hiding inside her mouth trying to get out.

After I sobered up I decided to flesh out the idea in-full because I was still a little bit buzzed.

Avery as an Albatoss
George and Lenny as Bob-ombs
Andy Anvil as a Broozer
Tommy Ten-Tons as a Thwomp
Kuribo's Shoe and Bullet Bill as themselves.
Peacock's "teeth" white as a Chain Chomp's
Peacock's eye sockets empty to mimic the Paper Peach appearances
The uppermost arm segment skin-colored to make it look like she's got elbow gloves on
Burlap sack used in ground throw and Goodfellows teal with a red rope like the Snag Bag from Mario Party DS, which Peach's AI tended to gravitate towards
George's Boxcar pink like the one Peach drives in Super Mario Kart
George's plane yellow like the one used in Super Mario Land
Argus beam pink because Peach
Bats used in snapback and Goodfellows pink like the one she uses in the Super Mario Sluggers series
Item drop whistle colored like the Warp Whistle from Super Mario Bros. 3
Ant black like the ones in Super Mario Land 2
Smoke that comes from her cigar (it makes a >:P face) and other sources white like the clouds that all have faces on them in the series

It wasn't until I had finished coming up with this list with such enthusiasm did I come to realize that I spent about 3 more hours doing something unproductive.

Reactions: SmashBlade
Another showcase of palettes for the Annie game
tumblr_n04iifAHBo1rwxvn2o1_250.png
tumblr_n04efgOeUV1rwxvn2o1_250.png

Unless you follow sprite artists, you will not get the top three ones with the swords. The first three characters are by Diepod.

Tira Fortune was a pallete at one point, it got canned though.

Also someone please fixed the name of the thread.
Ya, I saw it, but I can help but think that the palette fits cerebella more.

Just had some ideas today that I thought would make great palettes. And since I'm not a terribly good with recoloring things I'll leave them as suggestions...

Filia
Muzet from Tales of Xillia
Muzet_ToK.jpg
Squigly
Elizabeth & Thanatos
elizabeth_thumb.jpg

And I know Robo-Fortune will most likely have Metal Sonic as a palette reference, but I'd also like to see...
Sonicchannel_emerl.png

Reactions: Lunerstep
Yes to all 3 of those Shuriblur

i try to do mikasa and this is what happen
mikasa_ackerman_render_o2__shingeki_no_kyojin__by_fujoshi_kuro-d64u5jk.png

Untitled-2.jpg

New page and no Eliza recommendations? I must see to it at once!
Truth be told, while perusing the 'boorus, I just happened to come across this little lady. So, here's my suggestion for a Bastet (Puzzle & Dragons) palette for Eliza.

Pet494.png

With the combined strength of Bastet and Sekhmet, Oujo-sama channels twice the neko power! >:3

I think the issue with most of the Eliza palette suggestions is that most of them are various Egyptian girls from various pieces of media, and they just don't look all that different to me.

That Apocalypse idea sounds pretty cool though. I'm a big fan of colors that vary significant from the original concept.

I'd really love to see a Gaara Palette for Eliza...

I think the issue with most of the Eliza palette suggestions is that most of them are various Egyptian girls from various pieces of media, and they just don't look all that different to me.
To be fair, of the 47 (give or take) Eliza custom palettes made so far (and there might some more scattered around the board that I am yet to find), only 7 are Egyptian-themed. Of those, 4 are female and of those 4 only 2 have the colors we tend to associate with the imagery of ancient Egyptian female rulers (Astarte and Titi XIV and even then they are both quite distinct).
Admittedly, a couple of the last I threw in the mix are similar.

Last edited:
Animated original or Glenn Close? The later was pretty damn classy...

If Lab Zero can "Gill" the two tone hair (and maybe even the dress, like UNIB's Hilda), it might look pretty awesome. Personally, I'm a sucker for predominantly b&w palettes so I'm already convinced. Maybe have the ankh look like it's made of fur.

Speaking of Fire Emblem, what about a Chrom palette for Beowulf?

Ooh, or Big Band as Gilgamesh from Final Fantasy?

I'd love to see Big Band with a Dix-Neuf palette
19.gif

made some stuff, too lazy to check if anyone else have done these
6IjhP.png

6IiV8.png

If you don't know who this is, then I feel kinda sorry for you.

tumblr_n0g6x0HaI31rw12e0o1_500.png
Knuckles :D I'm surprised this palette isnt a thing when Peacock actually calls her knuckles during tagout

so with Big O, Big the Cat, and Big Zam
i wonder what other Bigs we're gonna get
maybe Big Boss

Last edited by a moderator:
big boys (restaurant)