• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Project [Fan Made] Custom Palettes : (Requests Open)

Biggie Smalls aka The Notorious B.I.G.
tumblr_m0len8h0l31qemop0.jpg

andy should have a Patrick Star color so tommy can have spongebob palette

brain drain should have lord zedd from power ranger palette

maybe a Daffy Duck palette for Leduc

Rusty and the big guys color palette to ottomo where Ottomo has the Big Guy color while Tom the pilot has the pilots color

Roxie maybe have Numba 5 knd colors

Did anyone suggest Apocalypse from MAHVEL for Eliza?

He was Pharaoh, right?
4Pt0W7x.png

En-Sabah-Nur-Apocalypse-from-X-men-The-Animated-Series-x-men-31547828-434-307.jpg
183630.jpg

Also,
xEJcjAb.png
ServantNabiki05.jpg

tQvktuX.png

Oh hey! I just noticed someone fixed the thread title. That's nice.

Last edited:
where's the Esidisi palette
Been done ages ago now that you mention it.

tumblr_mm5bluzJNt1rtv2ulo2_r1_1280.png

I wonder if L0 would be willing to use any of these fan recolors. Because I'd love to see some of these in-game.

I believe mike or someone said they sometimes come here for ideas from the fans so it's actually quite possible.

well, they have to test it before. what's gorgeous in stills can end up weird in a moving character

true very true

You will take this request for Big Band. You will!
godot-deskslam-mug.gif

At least for Isaac pls.

ShivaEliza.png

I tried a Shiva (FF) palette for Eliza. I don't know how I made a connection between the two characters, I just thought it would look cool on her. I might spend a bit more time on this to see if I can make it look a little bit better.

Anywho, has anyone ever suggested a Skarlet palette for Eliza? I think that might be a bit obvious, but they both use blood for fighting.

Anywho, has anyone ever suggested a Skarlet palette for Eliza? I think that might be a bit obvious, but they both use blood for fighting.
Yes and it has been completed by SpaceCadetKeon
n
3ZyCGMv.png

Reactions: Shuriblur
Here's an idea:

Kane from Command & Conquer for Brain Drain?

Back on the old SH, I had posted some color palette attempts also. Figure I go ahead and repost them here since this is the general color palette thread? owo;
It's been awhile since I posted here, so I'm sorry.

squiglystockingpalette_zpsb35d0c1a.png

First one I made was of Stocking Anarchy from PSG for Squigly, based on a post someone made suggesting this palette. I still secretly wish if anyone donated during the IGG and got this palette or something like this requested owo;;;

filiatoukopalette_zpsb85f4f06.png

This one was a bit more self indulgent; I had discovered Dangan Ronpa around the time I made this for Filia. Suppose to be Touko Fukawa, with her serial killer split personality Genocider Sho as Samson (well, the colors mainly used for her eyes and tounge lol).

I also have plans to finish up an Vanellope palette for Filia that was mainly inspired by Spacewhale's versions he did long ago lol. owo

After watching some of the animation videos for Eliza, specifically her m.p. and h.p., I got inspired to do this palette based off of...
Eliza!.jpg
250.png

I'm really hoping we see a palette based on Yukiko Amagi from Persona 4 (with Glasses) for Parasoul..it just seems too perfect in my opinion.

fig-moe-0308_02.jpg

Surprise, Surprise, who am I?
Would go with yellow instead of lime green but color is something that is never set in stone when it comes to JoJo.
It's also fairly easy to do "no jacket DIO" by simply coloring her chest and neck black as you did there.
This reminds me I did a DIO palette based of the CPSIII sprite before SH went down...

Anyway, just found these on KYM's gallery - Ryuuko Filia and Fight Club Mako 'Bella
a99.png

e88.png

Would go with yellow instead of lime green but color is something that is never set in stone when it comes to JoJo.

Looking at it again, I should have done a darker yellow because I can see the lime green now.

Some Peacock palettes

Witch from Puyo Puyo
iZ7i5cn.png

Lemeza's sprite from La-Mulana (freeware version)
paIXdtL.png

Honchkrow from Pokemon
ioC8OyE.png

This might've been done before, maybe?
fHzmfYN.png

I kinda wish every character had Big Band's orange, white, and black palette.
BxDFyG7.png

This needs to be a thing.*

*This needs to be a thing.

This needs to be a thing.*

*This needs to be a thing.
Pop tart panties or the palette? I'm not saying that pop tart lingerie looks hella sexy...but it looks hella sexy. >_>

Since, we're talking Fortune palettes, I wonder if a Okoi/Miike (Oboro Muramasa) palette would suit her?
Okoi.png
Nekomata.png

For default cast, there really aren't many that I'd love to see...besides Selvaria Fuckmotherin' Bles Parasoul but it's not like I already said that a million times or anything. -_-"
OH! There were 2 ideas I had for Valentine...
Anarchy_Reigns_-_Feirin.png

Kasuga.png
Fei Rin might also be suitable for Oujo-sama.