• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Project [Fan Made] Custom Palettes : (Requests Open)

Making color palettes is fun ^^ Here's some I made.
nNEx5lM.png

FUKUA - Violent Ken (SNK vs Capcom:Chaos)

rVKGc87.png

VALENTINE - Reiko (Mortal Kombat 4)

4pCLicZ.png

PARASOUL - Vivian (Paper Mario:The Thousand-Year Door) Orange Krieg is supposed to be a reference to Vivian's fire powers.

sWDXxnt.png

DOUBLE - Princess Celestia (My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic)

rD2ZpaU.png

CEREBELLA - Strength (BlackRock Shooter)

8OB58T5.png

SQUIGLY - Original palette

Last edited:
Not making requests, just musing.
Despite my best efforts, and believe me I tried, I've been bitten by the Kill la Kill bug.

Fillia- Ryuko Matoi/Samson-Senketsu. The schoolgirl outfit isn't really a sailor uniform but it could look good colored right. Plus the teenage girl host to toothy/glarey parasite thing is strikingly similar.

Parasoul- Satsuki Kiryuin. Uniformed human shields. Badass sword/umbrella. Could work.

Cerebella- Nonon Jakuzure. The hairstyle and giant hat (with a skull on it) just has too much potential. Supposedly Big Bands one skin is already a reference to her, and it's fitting because of the musical theme but it just doesn't resemble her so much... unless it's supposed be her super tank thing because then it'd be pretty accurate but boring. Some people theorize Cerebella's palette #20 is a reference to Ryuko, but I'm not convinced.

Big Band- Ira Gamagoori (Shackle Regalia.) Big guy. No arms. Mouth piece.

Peacock- Nui Harime (Later appearance.) Peacock and Nui are the only characters who really wear dresses rather than skirts. They're also both badasses with (Spoiler) sharp teeth and no arms.

Eliza- Ragyou Kiryuin. The dress in really similar, with the right colors it'd be identical. Plus the hair style is similar enough to be recognizable. Only problem would be the rainbow stuff, but if they nail the rest of it, it wouldn't matter.

I'm pretty stumped on potential palettes for Valentine (Rei Houmaru?), Miss Fortune (Nudist Beach?), Beowulf (Tsumugu Kinagase?), Painwheel (Beserk Ryuko?) Double (Life Fibers?) or Squigley (No idea.)

So yeah, basically once again, after watching an anime I really liked I sat and thought up potential palette's for Skullgirls based on the characters. I remeber when I watch the Monogatari Series Second Season I really wanted a Nadeko Sengoku skin for either Fillia (because the hair) or Squigley (because Kuchinawa.)[/Spoiler][/Spoiler]

More color palettes!

iidKNVu.png

ELIZA - Virginia (Million KNights Vermilion)

krucOEW.png

PEACOCK - Marx Soul (Kirby Super Star Ultra)

7ndP3X9.png

DEEP VIOLET - Mei-Fang (Arcana Heart)

Oh, I almost forgot. I created a MS Paint-friendly base thingy of Deep Violet in case anyone still wanted to do color palettes for her. ^^ This is the original image.

Last edited:
DEEP VIOLET - Mei-Fang (Arcana Heart)

Oh, I almost forgot. I created a MS Paint-friendly base thingy of Deep Violet in case anyone still wanted to do color palettes for her. ^^ This is the original image.]
Ooh, one sec while I update this post. :3

Redone Dark Shantae and Mane-iac
iJciOZj.png
OUOGEA6.png

And another hero and his dark counterpart.
HCdGWwa.png
D9rpOPM.png

Last edited:
Been having fun with the new D. Violet template.
0wwAyKw.png
gNeJNLj.png

TPK9LcJ.png

1. Nightcrawler
2. Green Lantern
3. Harvey Moiseiwitsch Volodarskii from No More Heroes. You NYAASTY boy!

And just for grins, a bunch of redos.
7670UFS.png
yuYaJNn.png

WObYapR.png
B4wQ7l1.png

1. Doronjo
2. Richter Belmont
3 & 4. Originals

Last edited:
What about Azazel? That one actually had a design with ancient Egyptian motifs...though I nary have a idea of what that thing really looks like besides a giant neon humanoid jackal with a nemes. Nevermind... -_-"
Might be a good palette for Sekhmet though.

The Jinpachi palette looks amazing. Would certainly love to have that one in the game.

What about Azazel? That one actually had a design with ancient Egyptian motifs...though I nary have a idea of what that thing really looks like besides a giant neon humanoid jackal with a nemes. Nevermind... -_-"
Ah. I forgot about him because I never actually played Tekken 6. The last one I played was 5.

I know Kill la Kill has been brought up multiple times in this thread, specifically for Filia. And I agree with that, because of the parasitic bond that is similar between the two characters: Filia/Samson and Ryuko/Senketsu. But, I'd preferably would like to see the palette on Ms. Fortune. And here's why...

1. I feel Ms. Fortune's personality is closer to Ryuko's.
2. Ms. Fortune has a sword special that could sorta remind someone of the Decapitation Mode. (If Ms. Fortune is headless, does it become Decapitated Mode...?)
3. Ms. Fortune's outfit could resemble Senketsu after it transforms.
4. Ms. Fortune palettes can already have different color streaks in her hair. The red streak could easily be done. (Not saying it can't be done with Filia, I just haven't seen it yet.)

But, those are my opinions. I realize that not everyone will agree. I would love to see Ryuko Fortune if anyone has created it, or is willing to create. If anyone could point me in the right direction for a Ms. Fortune image, I'd be happy to take a stab at it myself. Thanks you for reading my really long post! :D

I'm going to be pretty disappointed if there isn't a Mewtwo color.

I was hoping for an Alpha palette ever since Fukua became playable.

My only hope now is a "Shadow" Fukua using Filia's original colors with gold eyes and black orbs.

I'm waiting for Shadow Jago from the new KI and Saiki from KOF13.

is Lambda from BB a clone character?

Tried out limited color palettes this time, with Parasoul as practice. Original palette over here (not made by me BTW!)
paraoriginal_zps0f730b7f.png
And since I'm too much of a dumb ass to figure out how to color color maps, does anyone have better line-art of Filia in her idle stance? And some new line-art for Squigly and Ms. Fortune would be nice, but not necessary.

is Lambda from BB a clone character?
I think she'd count since she's just Nu's sprite.

But really, I think Fukua needs the best clone character ever . . . Violent Ken.

:PUN:

fukua obviously needs a calvin and hobbes reference colour.

calvin was the fucking king of cloning with his cardboard box.

th

it could end up looking a lot like ken though, she has a ken palette right?

Mewtwo isn't a clone character though.
Well technically...he kind of is.

I was hoping for an Alpha palette ever since Fukua became playable.

My only hope now is a "Shadow" Fukua using Filia's original colors with gold eyes and black orbs.
as if it wasnt hard enough to tell the difference between the two already

Mewtwo isn´t a clone character, born and scientifically altered DNA from Mew, but they dont have the same attacks and stats, and since all the references for Fukua palletes are clone fighting characters, the only fighting game when Mewtwo appears he doesn´t have a clone/ its not a clone for other char.

Reactions: PaperBag_Sniper
oh @Zazz don't be upset but i did something lame for you
Animation3.gif

I wanted it to radiate like in the show but I didn't do it before uploading to internets...i also don't know if i even know how to do that

I wanted it to radiate like in the show but I didn't do it before uploading to internets...i also don't know if i even know how to do that
Oh wow, that's really cool. Who is it? And can you do that for the Fukua Split Mushroom palette?
KhkNYzh.png

Also, has nothing to do with either quoted posts, but I made an album with all the Fukua palettes I did. Just because.
http://imgur.com/a/EWnEb/embed

Should there be a Vegeta color for Filia too?

Ragliza

Honestly, if Eliza were to get a Ragyo palette, i'd rather have her blood with a rainbow effect

Honestly, if Eliza were to get a Ragyo palette, i'd rather have her blood with a rainbow effect
Speaking of which, have we even seen any examples of her blood recently?

Edit: Wait, the blood splots that fall on the ground blood, sorry.

Speaking of which, have we even seen any examples of her blood recently?

Edit: Wait, the blood splots that fall on the ground blood, sorry.
i dont think so, those tomatoes we saw a while ago during the IGG were just the things Double drops, her blood has to be drawn and cleaned