• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

[Feb 28, 2014] SCR @ UCI (Irvine, California)

I have filled the pot.

You can now increase that number to 22!

I've been learning lots of sekrit tech so watch out for that if I face you.

Last edited:
Early Pre-reg ends in a little over 24 hours from now - price goes up after that point so get on it if you haven't already.

Also, the schedule has been released on the www.socalregionals.com website, I've pasted the SG part below:

Friday:

SkullGirls:
10AM – 12PM Pool 1
12PM – 2PM Pool 2
2PM – 4PM Pool 3
4PM – 6PM Pool 4
8PM – 10PM Top 8

friday 10am? first game! yay!!

From the facebook page:
AS OF 2/15/14 - 7:02 PM

Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition 256 (CAPPED)
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 161
Blazblue: Chrono Phantasma 92
Injustice: Gods Among Us 74
Killer Instinct 64 (CAPPED)
The King of Fighters XIII 51
Super Smash Bros. Melee 49
Street Fighter X Tekken 47
Super Street Fighter II Turbo 44
Tekken Tag Tournament 2 44
Divekick 42
Guilty Gear Accent Core +R 39
Persona 4 Arena 36
Skull Girls 33
Mortal Kombat 33
Mobile Suit Gundam Extreme: Vs Full Boost 28
Soul Calibur II HD 25
Soul Calibur V 25
Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate 22
Virtua Fighter 5 16

EDIT: I've sorted these by number of entries. Haven't changed the data at all.

Also:

Last edited:
33 people, siiiiiick. Let's get 40, folks! Also updated OP with the schedule and Sat/Sun BYOC shift. He kind of made it sound like there wasn't gonna be one BUT I guess there is. Anyone know if this is inside the tourney hall or outside like last year?

Skullgirls players are scum and probably shouldn't even be allowed in the byoc.

Reactions: mcpeanuts
I'm so sad I can't make it to this one.

What does Mike mean by "you guys"? Are there more than one peanuts?

What does Mike mean by "you guys"? Are there more than one peanuts?
Maybe he thinks I'm bringing all of New England with me? It's just me though, unless I can smuggle Zid in my carry on.

The mental image... lmao...

Edit: Find this relevant.
carry-on-luggage-motivator.jpg

@mcpeanuts is there to prove East Coast is the best coast in Skullgirls.

West Coast ain't even top 3.

Reactions: Zidiane
rofl I will be lucky to get top 8 at this tournament

I believe in you peanuts! And you can totally message me on Twitter for advice. It'll totally be helpful.

peanuts makes me want to call in sick to work to go.

Reactions: mcpeanuts
GET OVER HEEEYAH DAN! Also, updated the OP with information about Badge Pick-up. It is MANDATORY on Thursday. Check the post out, I can help you out if you need someone to pick it up.

Also, fffff that OP is getting long.

GET OVER HEEEYAH DAN! Also, updated the OP with information about Badge Pick-up. It is MANDATORY on Thursday. Check the post out, I can help you out if you need someone to pick it up.

Also, fffff that OP is getting long.
I need someone to help me out. My flight doesn't get there until 10:30pm, which is after badge pickup ends.

I'd like you to help me out too, Weatherbee.
Ain't no way I'm drivin' there Thursday then getting up at 7am to drive there again Friday. That's some booshi.

Bee, save us all

Yay for a volunteer! I'd need the help too Weatherbee. I can't drive there on Thursday 'cause then I won't have gas for the actual tournament.

How early do you need these? And thanks in advance.

All hail the bee!

Weatherbee already regretting volunteering. :^)
Oh my!
Just remember that whoever does pick up your badge needs proof of purchase from your paypal -> http://www.socalregionals.com/?page_id=26
That's a lot more than I expected! So I'll just post my e-mail here: cyrusweatherbee@gmail.com - You got until Thursday next week before 5:30pm which is when I clock out.

They're gonna look at me like I'm crazy when I go in needing to pick up a million badges. I'll be there bright and early on Friday. Actually... when does the tourney hall open ><? I guess i'll get there at like 8:30am. If anyone needs me to show up earlier to give them their badge just let me know.

Oh my!

That's a lot more than I expected! So I'll just post my e-mail here: cyrusweatherbee@gmail.com - You got until Thursday next week before 5:30pm which is when I clock out.

They're gonna look at me like I'm crazy when I go in needing to pick up a million badges. I'll be there bright and early on Friday. Actually... when does the tourney hall open ><? I guess i'll get there at like 8:30am. If anyone needs me to show up earlier to give them their badge just let me know.
Email sent. Thank you.