• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Five Nights at Freddy's

But hey, on the bright side:
Our best friend is back!
tumblr_nit207fsl51tguh2io1_540.jpg

A moment of silence for our poor Cupcake companion.

Great. Now the murderer is controlling ZomBonnie. We're boned.

So all that text in the trailer... Isn't it just talking from the animatronics' perspective?

"He will come back."

"He always does."

"We have a place for him."

This could very easily be talking about the security guards, who the animatronics all probably view as the same person. And the place for him's pretty clearly in a suit.

Except purple text has always been used in reference to the Purple Guy / the murderer. Maybe Scott just loves teasing

This game looks more and more generic with each iteration.
Not buying this one either, I'll watch the YouTube celebs do this one again. They deserve the money for all the nonexistent effort these videos take to make.

Hmm, I dunno man,
I will continue to defend the series and all, but these games are coming out too fast and my heart just can't take the shit.
I'll hang around here for lore updates but that's about it, tell me all the freaky shit that happens.

The first two were fantastic games, no doubt about that. But this is shaping up to be a massive disappointment. I guess sequelitis was bound to hit eventually.

We'll see when Markiplier plays it.

Alright I did the thing.

Ladies and gentlemen, I formally welcome you to the

FREDNALYSIS

Alright, first off:
cCoI32n.png

There appears to be several pieces of memorabilia for the Fazbear crew, including posters and figurines, and what appears to be Bonnie's guitar. Strange to put this stuff in a security office.

Next:

6hwqEEz.png

Ignoring the Zombie Rabbit Thing (Hereby referred to as Zrt), we can more clearly see the guitar, along with what appears to be more Fazbear junk in a box. There is also what appears to be a Freddy costume right outside the door. This room we're in seems to be more storage then security chamber. It's also worth noting that there is no visible door button in this scene, though Zrt may be blocking it.

Next:

Edi3th0.png

Nothing of incredible note here, though the 'classic' animatronics are notably un-Frankensteined in this image, which begs the question of where Zrt's parts came from. Also, the thing about only one animatronic is pretty much deconfirmed from this image.

Last thing of note:

roTQvbS.png

Zrt's eyes seem to be different from any other animatronic so far, with the closest comparison being Broken Bonnie.
2bUhN73.png

Even then, there still are some notable differences between the two, most obviously the colour. If we go back to the last Zrt image from the trailer:

6hwqEEz.png

We can see that their eyes are less humanoid, with a glowing center. Potentially nothing important, but it's worth noting just in case.

Not in the trailer, but he's a lamp now.

So I checked the greenlight page, and I noticed the layout of the rooms in one of the screenshots. This time, it appears that the building is one big zig-zag pattern, with only one entrance into the security room. I'm not sure what that means, though it is safe to assume that the player has to prevent the animatronics from reaching the office, like the music box/flashlight tactics from the second game.
/theory

Nothing of incredible note here, though the 'classic' animatronics are notably un-Frankensteined in this image, which begs the question of where Zrt's parts came from. Also, the thing about only one animatronic is pretty much deconfirmed from this image.

Just because that shot is in the teaser doesn't confirm anything about the game. It seems like just a style shot.

Just because that shot is in the teaser doesn't confirm anything about the game. It seems like just a style shot.

Fair enough, though I still think it would be odd to advertise characters that aren't in the game as much or more then the character that is. It's also such a Scott thing to do, convince people that there aren't any of the old bots in the game and then suddenly on the last night BOO Freddy jumps through the window.

The Greenlight picture looks like it's going to rape me.

Don't give fanfiction writers any ideas.
You say that as if they haven't thought of that already.

oh boy, cannot wait for the lewd pictures of frankenstein.

This hybrid animatronic, is it really a frigging terminator?

FNAF 3 is officially out, twitch is blowing up.

d93e961e9be692f8787a8e26874461c4.jpg
d93e961e9be692f8787a8e26874461c4.jpg

Last edited:
Is that a reference to the first game where Freddy does the same pose? Minus the obvious of course.

Welp Balloon Boy returned...
At least he can't annoy you.

Ah jee wiz
upload_2015-3-2_20-29-35.png

So if you actually watched the video, there was one point where
tumblr_nkm20gdXdU1ripb0io1_400.gif

You might want to look in the window behind them.

Confession time: this is my first FNaF game that I'm getting all on my lonesome (The rest of them I played at a friends place with a non-coward at the reigns), as well as my first time going in with no knowledge of the game.
Needless to say, I'm just a little bit spooped. Probably not playing it tonight, because it's dark and I'm a huge baby, but the anticipation is killing me.

JESUS CHRIST THAT BALLOON BOY FAKE OUT!
hi.jpg

Watched Markiplier play it.

What does it say when the creepy-ass mini-games were more interesting that the actual game itself?