• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Games you like that no one else does

Sonic Heroes

I liked it. Yeah, you are playing the same levels four times and there are some annoying camera problems here and there, but I enjoyed the game despite these problems.

Sonic heroes was awesome.

Sonic 06 wasn't that bad. It just had long load screens and some annoying stages (looking at you Silver in the desert). Adding Silver was awesome and psychokenisis-ing that giant flame ball was the best moment ever.

Advanced Wars: Days of Ruin

Edit: It's weird getting likes on a post about a game that supposedly no one likes but me. I feel like a fraud.

i like the old advace wars games better. the first and thrid are my favs (third is the best with tag team system)

Twisted Metal 3 and 4. 3 is possibly the most hated game in the franchise. Everyone always talked about how the characters and the ending cutscenes sucked. I think they're funny. xD My mom and I used to play this game all the time when I was little. She was a beast with Spectre. ^^

But 4 is my most favorite. The gameplay is more fast-paced, the levels have better atmosphere and the soundtrack's really bangin'. The circus-themed menu screens are a nice touch, as well. My mom and I used to play this game a lot, too. She always selected Sweet Tooth because of that broken-ass special weapon he had. x'DD Fire just one and most enemy vehicles get insta-killed! Ah, goooooood times. <3

Reactions: UnholyArceus
Twisted Metal 3 and 4. 3 is possibly the most hated game in the franchise. Everyone always talked about how the characters and the ending cutscenes sucked. I think they're funny. xD My mom and I used to play this game all the time when I was little. She was a beast with Spectre. ^^

But 4 is my most favorite. The gameplay is more fast-paced, the levels have better atmosphere and the soundtrack's really bangin'. The circus-themed menu screens are a nice touch, as well. My mom and I used to play this game a lot, too. She always selected Sweet Tooth because of that broken-ass special weapon he had. x'DD Fire just one and most enemy vehicles get insta-killed! Ah, goooooood times. <3

TM3 had 2 of the best endings in the game. sweetooth's and that devil's (forget his name)

TM4 had the the Kalpsio (the former TM game host has playable person because of sweetooth took his spot LOL) and Kalpsio had a nuke has a SA LOL!!

Billy Hatcher & The Giant Egg. The few people that bought it besides me didn't like it - well, I did! One of the best games on the gamecube.

Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage 1 + 2 - I don't get the hate that this game gets.

Gabrielle's Ghostly Groove

Red Ninja: End of Honor

TM3 had 2 of the best endings in the game. sweetooth's and that devil's (forget his name)

TM4 had the the Kalpsio (the former TM game host has playable person because of sweetooth took his spot LOL) and Kalpsio had a nuke has a SA LOL!!
You mean Minion?

And yeah, I remember the nuke special that Calypso had. If you aimed it perfectly it could take out almost 3/4 of an enemy's lifebar!

AVP 2010- campaigns may be short but there fun and I can actually control the alien without wanting to pound my head into my desk.
Centipede 1998- nostalgia mostly, played this a lot with my dad when I was a little babby.
Skullgirls- self explanatory at this point.
sonic and Knuckles- every body I know hates this game so I don't know weather its universally hated.

Reactions: Jimbob
You mean Minion?

And yeah, I remember the nuke special that Calypso had. If you aimed it perfectly it could take out almost 3/4 of an enemy's lifebar!

Minion yeah that's what his name was. i want to post those endings so bad...
Billy Hatcher & The Giant Egg. The few people that bought it besides me didn't like it - well, I did! One of the best games on the gamecube.

Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage 1 + 2 - I don't get the hate that this game gets.

Gabrielle's Ghostly Groove

Red Ninja: End of Honor

i never did play FOTNS KR 1 but i did like 2. i know one reason why people would hate too many freaking SP attack's with the SP bar...