• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

General Fanart Discussion (Potentially NSFW)

Amazing using it colored by me

Attachments

• Sketch224221042.jpg
    Sketch224221042.jpg
    231.4 KB · Views: 690
Doing this lets me know this is a person I should ban.

Keep it up, Denizen.

@Cellsai

Okay, who are you talking about in this phrase? I don't know if it is being sarcastic...

This thread is just leaking out contradictions.

edit: oops no non sg art allowed.

Clothes swaps
[insert buzz lightyear]
Clothes swaps everywhere

skullgirls_clothes_swap_family_portrait__poster__by_drsusredfish-d6n0cpf.jpg
So,Im gonna ask the 50 cent question,why isn't Bella wearing clothes?

I'm not really sure if this counts as fan art. Fuck it, I'm putting it up anyway
I made this

It's the damnedest thing, I was LITERALLY about to make one of those. You beat me to it!
Though my chart would've had some slight changes:
  • Squigly - Lawful Good (Don't need to be part of law enforcement to be 'Lawful', so both she and BB work)
  • Filia - Neutral Good (Going by Filia's personality, not Samson's. Samson strikes me more as Chaotic Neutral)
  • Fortune - Chaotic Good (She's a noble thief)
  • Skull Heart - True Neutral
  • Valentine and Double switched places, or maybe have Cerebella in the Neutral Evil spot
I was just trying to think up appropriate quotes that reflect said characters' alignment before making the image though.

Ah yes, a tool to stir up chaos and possibly killing thousands in the process is the most neutral thing I've seen since Hitler.
But that's just it, it's the tool to do that. It has no actual intentions of its own, it's just fulfilling the purpose of its creators. If nothing else that at least makes it Chaotic Neutral.

Well, explain why Double would be Lawful Evil.
Unless consuming multiple people, including the princess!, is perfectly legal in the canopy kingdom.
it's just fulfilling the purpose of its creators
If I was born because my parents wanted an assassin to kill the major world powers I wouldn't be considered neutral if I followed that purpose, now would I?

It's kinda confusing when we don't know what defines as the law is. Is it the government giving out the laws in the physical world? Or is it the goddesses who the Canopy Kingdom worship? If the latter, Double does obey the goddesses, meaning that she is lawful to some extent.

she is lawful to some extent.
Only in the perspective of the goddesses, though.
Unless you're trying to insinuate that somewhere in the Canopy Bible the phrase "Shape-shifting monsters are fine and can eat people, even your princesses~" exists I have a hard time believing common folk would find her lawful even under religious law.
So, she is neither lawful under governmental AND religious law.
And she can't be neutral/good due to, you know, eating people, hiding the skullgirl, and tricking weak-willed/desperate individuals to wish upon the skullheart.

I'd like to encourage everyone to remember to dig a little deeper and find the proper source.

For example, knowyourmeme.com isn't the source, but noticing the side panel, Notes -> Tumblr -> and posting that, on the other hand, is.

The artists deserve and appreciate it. It links people to their profiles giving them potentially more publicity, as well as allowing viewers to check out more works the artist posts/reblogs. A win-win for both sides. Case in point, by skimming through that person's tumblr I stumbled upon this thing I wouldn't see otherwise.

PFFFFFFFTTTT.... IT'S TOO CUTE. OVERLOAD. FREAKING CUTE OVERLOAD, I WANT TO CATCH EM ALL~!

I can already hear @ddb`s Cry's of anguish
Sketch65232728.jpg
Sketch65232828.png
Sketch65233719.png
Sketch65234017.png
Sketch65234234.png
Sketch6523522.png
Sketch65235520.png
I was really tiered that day and my tablet was freaking out

Attachments

• Sketch65232133.jpg
    Sketch65232133.jpg