• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

General Fanart Discussion (Potentially NSFW)

Why must we continuously delve into the Great Depression that were those times?
They're laughing at us, they want to laugh at us even more. They find our suffering amusing. How I like to see them suffer the same fate.

Reactions: DDB
Fuckin lmao who gives a shit about waifu wars just post fanart
ms__fortune_by_viktorika233-d7yt703.jpg

Source: http://viktorika233.deviantart.com/art/Ms-Fortune-481732275

post: 242825, member: 20"]Why must we continuously delve into the Great Depression that were those times?
Dark days once again...

Squigly is the one true goddess. Everyone knows this.
Well she did come back from the dead...All hail goddess Squigly! Turn away fom the false idols that are Eliza and Cerebella!
*cough cough* I-I'm actually a bigger fan of Ms. Fortune and Minette...God I feel wierd stating that.

^"Now das a mahn" *cranks up "Now You're A Man" song*

One thing I really do like is when people show Wulf to be a rather easy going guy, despite being so dang strong. At first I was wondering if he would be a somewhat mellowed by the years blood-knight like Wolverine after a week of drinking.

Don't you love how in anime-esque styles, and even other styles, there can be so much detail on things like Samson here, yet other parts, specifically humans and even moe specifically their skin and facial features, can be so lacking in detail. It's a funny contrast, especially when paired with them drawing things like dogs fairly realistically. This pic is pretty cool, though, just thought it was something to point out.

im having a hard time believing you made that
reported to police for art theft see you in jail bucko
I colored it a bunch of times with slightly different shades of the same color or more shading

Back