• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

General Fanart Discussion (Potentially NSFW)

And that's why she is the bae, Latina baes best baes.
I happen to agree with you actually.

I do like hispanic girls. But Im hispanic too so that may have something to do with it.

Well half hispanic, Im bi racial actually

But I digress, point is brown/dark skinned girls are awesome.

And that's why she is the bae, Latina baes best baes.

Also that white bobcut tho

Hey guys! I'm new to SG and got into it recently. And after watching a few videos here and there, I came upon this video, and thought what if Beowulf had a kid, then drew it.
tumblr_nms72v6oDN1qffwe3o1_1280.png

Last edited:
The tasteful underboob is strong with this one.

While I do agree that any author should make use of art improvement and challenges, I don't agree that fanart should stay faithfull to the original material when it is presented as what it is (fanart).

Any fan artist is free to add a spin to the character, other skin tunes, palletes, clothes, rules 63 and 34, different settings... A lot of interesting fan arts are from these different reality characters.

Last edited:
The accuracy on that Fortune picture is really accurate.

Where's the Robo, Taliesin and Irvin? No one seems to draw them much.

Man, it sure is jarring seeing peacock with eyes.

Reactions: Stairwayyy
Man, it sure is jarring seeing peacock with eyes.

Doesn't Eliza have no eyes too, or are they real ones held in held by scarabs?

I'm getting an idea for something to draw.

@SkullMan you have to click view image first so the links aren't broken.
Embed the image, not the page.

Reactions: Wenzel
Here's some art for the Val (and fortune?) fans

With "Ms. Valentine" the first thing that came to my mind was the One Piece character with the same name.

From our beloved Personasama
[Cerebella with heart eyes looking at penguin referee and chibi-Beowulf with Grendel arm and blushing The Hurting]
Source

Here's a philosophical question: If a Lab Zero artist draws Skullgirls art, is it fanart? Is everything technically fanart unless the creator, Alex Ahad, makes it?

This thread has featured other Lab Zero work, like EU03's paintings, so including Personasama-san's work is fine, I'm just wondering about classification.

Now I must pay the art tax...

Beep Boop Meow
by Ani-Lub
lfMC3RJ.jpg

Ms. Fortune
by dongom
FnhuNqP.png

Slowly but steadily the bae is taking over this thread, soon this shall be the Ms. Fortune thread.

SOON.

I approve too.

Here's a philosophical question: If a Lab Zero artist draws Skullgirls art, is it fanart? Is everything technically fanart unless the creator, Alex Ahad, makes it?

This thread has featured other Lab Zero work, like EU03's paintings, so including Personasama-san's work is fine, I'm just wondering about classification.
I think if it's used for official promos/story mode/etc in its usual art style, like Alex's character artwork for each character, then it can be considered official. Then again, you could argue that the one I posted was in the Beowulf trailer (an official one, at that).