• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

General Fanart Discussion (Potentially NSFW)

So I guess this is just a thread where people post the fanart they've found? Guess I should start contributing what I find flying around in DeviantART, then.
Let's start off with this pouting Patricia.
palette_challenge__patricia_watson_by_alvah_and_freinds-d7phwjv.jpg

Source

I've found some nice things before, but I'll keep my posting to a minimum for the time being mostly out of fear that what I'm about to post has already been posted.

I would submit my own. But I doubt I could draw anything from skullgirls. The only thing I can draw is tribal, and that's just drawing shapes basically. But I might give it a try one day but who/what should I draw.

I don't know who or where to ask this so I'll just ask it here. Has the art gallery in skullgirls been released on the ps3 version yet, and if so why dose it not show up on mine.

It's not on PS3 just yet. It might show up when Eliza heads to consoles, though.

It's not on PS3 just yet. It might show up when Eliza heads to consoles, though.
Ahh alright. It's just I asked on the wiki and someone said it's wasn't on Xbox and that they wasn't sure about whether or not it was ps3 so I fought I should at least try and find out.

Thanks for the confirmation.

I drew Skullgirls for my first time today, and despite drawing a lot for work (without pay 0.0), I drew the whole playable cast, Marie, and the Skullheart. Everything was drawn by looking at reference, though I did alter Peacock & Painwheel into new poses.
My goal was to get some practice for coming up with an Eighty-Sixed submission. I just found out about this opportunity that has been going on for months. *.* Better late than never. I'm thinking of getting everyone into the drawing, and either doing full-color or a mono/sepia tone, etc. A movie poster is he composition I'm thinking of going for.

Anyway, thanks for reading. I've enjoyed a lot of the art in this topic.

scan0660.jpg
scan0661.jpg
scan0663.jpg
scan0664.jpg
scan0665.jpg

Rough 6-frame Panzerfaust-combo animation

After seeing Panzerfaust for the first time I knew that I wanted to try to animate him! I didn't spend a lot of time with this, so it's very sketchy and clunky, but I hope you like it!
d9lBxa5.gif

Would you be interested in animating a certain other character?

Would you be interested in animating a certain other character?
Is that certain other character Annie by any chance?

ti0TjVy.png

Extra image: I thought it would be funny if the Panzer's tank had a gnome/robot operator. Althought that might step too much into Peacocks territory...

DDB, did you have something specific in mind or do you just want to see her animated? I can't promise anything big.

Rough 6-frame Panzerfaust-combo animation

After seeing Panzerfaust for the first time I knew that I wanted to try to animate him! I didn't spend a lot of time with this, so it's very sketchy and clunky, but I hope you like it!
d9lBxa5.gif
Wow, nice job!

Also, I suggest Annie's Destruction Pillar.

it's for the best that you didn't post that one piece of Eliza art. You know the one.

Eh, thanks. I was shaking in anticipation for the announcement of whether I get into art school or not.

Well that settles it: Robo-Fortune's story should be the Skullgirls Beach Special

She'll be despairing the whole time since she can't go in the water.

:PUN:

Don't worry.

I already suffered.

gem's art gives me strength

Yeah, that one is awesome.

Has anyone here ever submitted to EightySixed & had art accepted? How long did you spend on your art & did you get feedback here first? I'm working on something that's taking a long time & hope to get it accepted. Thanks.

Finally finished my first pass at a piece I want to submit to EightySixed. Worked on it during free time over the past few weeks. I worked pretty close to the game/concept art to keep them on model, but did change the poses a bit. I was going for a movie poster feel to match w/the theme of the game. Hopefully it works. They prefer Photoshop or Illustrator, but I don't use those programs, so I hope Flash is OK.

Oh, but I figured I'd ask here if any color, composition, or anything else might be improved before submitting it. I'm also doing that at Animation Nation forums. I'm ready to show it here, but do other EightySixed people do that, or enter straight to the first (safety or other reasons)? Thanks for any replies...

Last edited: