• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

General Fanart Discussion (Potentially NSFW)

Peacock killed Cerebela before Eliza.

Ms. Fortune has been food before Eliza.

Double did a total party kill before Eliza.

See the thing is Double has Charm more charm then Eliza and we expected Double to kill everyone. And as for Peacock...well I didn't see her kill Cerebella so I don't have much hate for peacock. Besides peacock fans are pretty calm anyway.

Now that we had that battle let's continue with the fanart.

Nothing says charm like a murdurous shape-shifting mass of murder.

Hey I'm still waiting for the day Sekhmit slides out of Eliza with sunglasses on going "yo wassup".

Is not the poetry of our words of equal value as an artform?
One such as you may dismiss these words as inane chatter, but nay they are true poetry only appreciated by those of open mind and of same craft.
Go back to the gameplay sections you filthy skullplayer.

Is not the poetry of our words of equal value as an artform?
One such as you may dismiss these words as inane chatter, but nay they are true poetry only appreciated by those of open mind and of same craft.
Go back to the gameplay sections you filthy skullplayer.
-wipes tear- T-That was so beautiful. Truer words have never been spoken.

Now everyone just chill the fuck out for a 'Minette' and enjoy this Clawsome fanart of Minette

image.jpg

Source

I already ordered that shirt hopefully I'll get the poster too. Because I'm hanging that thing on my wall so I can always be reminded of how badass the wulf is.
Oh you don't need to worry, every preorder is guaranteed to receive the poster.

I wanna point out everything in that picture that's bugging me but I don't wanna seem like an ass.

Back