• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

General Fanart Discussion (Potentially NSFW)

Geez, Fortune, what kind of Hell you must've gone through with Black Dahlia.

tumblr_nd7mdgJcyo1rt8qd1o2_500.gif

http://wolf224.tumblr.com/post/99620322623
Umm...That's drawn a little too casually in my opinion.

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of shippers?

Besides, it is canon that the Wulf belongs to Annie :P
slightly pedo tho... I mean Annie might be old in reality but she still has the body of a 12 year old.

I didn't know Eliza and Beowulf were a thing... How comes?
I prefer Val x Beo the most... But since it's now impossible I'm really depressed... But I don't care that much. Cuz Val is Mine and just Mine!!!

I hate that Eliza is the only character I don't have, I need to play her story.

And I think I'm gonna draw Big Band breaking Beowulf's chair, while the Wulf cries.

And I think I'm gonna draw Big Band breaking Beowulf's chair, while the Wulf cries.
You're a d*ck!!! I prefer Beowulf... And also, pls don't play her story. It was the worst birthday of my life...

You DON'T Need to play her story. save yourself the pain.

You know what these Eliza debates need? Pictures!

I'm actually surprised there isn't more Eliza art out there. She can look like almost anything, fits the Art Deco vibe thanks to the whole Egypt theme, and has an excuse to fight and/or flirt with just about anyone.

Eh, well. Blood for the blood goddess...
Too bad Eliza is super evil, she's pretty damn sexy.

Blood for the blood god? You mean the blood god stephanie mcmahon?

Too bad Eliza is super evil, she's pretty damn sexy.

Blood for the blood god? You mean the blood god stephanie mcmahon?

Eh, Team Evil generally has a cooler aesthetic. Though, admittedly, Eliza's giant ankh-ribbon... thing is kind of weird. And there's that boat-anchor/staff she wields, which I imagine is hard to work with.

Also, quick googling indicates McMahan's one of those wrestling references I don't get. ("Blood for the blood god" is a Warhammer 40K thing.)

But where was I? Right, searching "Skullgirls - Eliza:" Most Recent on Deviant Art... (Sorry if some of these have been already been posted...)

You're a d*ck!!! I prefer Beowulf... And also, pls don't play her story. It was the worst birthday of my life...

lol dude why are you censoring yourself?

wot

Why am I a d*ck
Because, even that it's a motherfkin op character, BB is not a bad person...
You know what these Eliza debates need? Pictures!

I'm actually surprised there isn't more Eliza art out there. She can look like almost anything, fits the Art Deco vibe thanks to the whole Egypt theme, and has an excuse to fight and/or flirt with just about anyone.

Eh, well. Blood for the blood goddess...
Darn! Why the hottest are always evil... *Same goes with Val...*
PS: I looove the second picture!!! It would be a cool alternante suit... I wish there would be alt suits for the game...

Last edited:
Because, even that it's a motherfkin op character, BB is not a bad person...
Calm down, I meant he will by accident.

He'll have his surprised face on him, while the chair is just broken underneath his metal bady

Calm down, I meant he will by accident.

He'll have his surprised face on him, while the chair is just broken underneath his metal bady
Sorry buddy... Now I think you are funny :s

Back