• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

USA Georgia Skullgirls Thread

Well it's good to know that there are other Skullgirls players here in Georgia that does make me happy......Can I add you on PSN?
Same and sure, I'm always up for new players to fight.

Reactions: Israel
Do any of you guys live in Roswell /Alpharetta area and if you don't do anybody play games at Georgia Tech?

I can play when i get back from Japan, but that won't be until August next year. Do you have the PC version?

I can play when i get back from Japan, but that won't be until August next year. Do you have the PC version?

No just the PS3 version and Wow!Japan that's cool.

How long have you been playing and where are you originally from?

No just the PS3 version and Wow!Japan that's cool.

How long have you been playing and where are you originally from?

I started seriously playing when the PC version came out (Xbox victim). I go to school at GT so for most of the year I live there.

This thread is kind of old, so if you live within driving distance of Atlanta, please add me on Steam (or PSN, id is pash1k), post here, or send me a PM, so that we can get a head count. If there's enough people, I'd love to do monthlies.

This thread is kind of old, so if you live within driving distance of Atlanta, please add me on Steam (or PSN, id is pash1k), post here, or send me a PM, so that we can get a head count. If there's enough people, I'd love to do monthlies.
I'm fairly close to Atlanta, and when CAN a monthlie start?

You can count me in on that head count. Live about an hour from ATL and I'd be willing to support. Will send a friend invite on PSN.