• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Guilty Gear Thread

GGAC_ABA_henshitsu.png

Jesus can't stop what A.B.A has become.

well in this very thread there was mention of a Legion and Jesus cast out Legion into a herd of pigs which cast themselves into the Sea of Galilee
so why don't you lot make like Legion and take a swim

Although I don't know who she is, I still prefer Ramlethal

well in this very thread there was mention of a Legion and Jesus cast out Legion into a herd of pigs which cast themselves into the Sea of Galilee
so why don't you lot make like Legion and take a swim

I forget Jesus did some weird shit sometimes.

I betcha she'll be playable in the next game and steal Dizzy's spot as the leading lady of Guilty Gear.

I know a guy that really likes Dizzy and he'd be furious at that

so naturally, I want it to happen

I thought Bridget was the leading lady. :PUN:

Plot importance is what I mean by leading. Bridget (like most of the cast) is not important at all to the overall storyline.

I think it's less Dizzy and more any woman associated with Justice.

I'd be perfectly fine with that. If we don't get A.B.A, then either Justice or Baiken are good.

what if this new character IS Justice??????????
she's got red hair. or pink. the lighting is somewhat unclear.

but head wear with the two points seems to be a theme to the valentines though

I'd be perfectly fine with that. If we don't get A.B.A, then either Justice or Baiken are good.

I won't be fine with it. If we don't get A.B.A, I will begrudgingly take Zappa.

I just want muh chinese gurl wearing red and good at cooking!

is that so much to ask?!

but valentine(s) ARE Justice!
or
whatever
the valentines are Aria, who is probably also Justice

its really vague

the valentines are Aria, who is probably also Justice

its really vague

Justice is also MAYBE Sol's girlfriend. Dizzy is also MAYBE the daughter of Sol and Justice. Faust is also MAYBE Dr. Baldhead. Everything is vague story wise.

I just want muh chinese gurl wearing red and good at cooking!

is that so much to ask?!
Yes. Might as well wait for the version after console that will inevitably come because GG is a money maker for ASW.

Justice is also MAYBE Sol's girlfriend. Dizzy is also MAYBE the daughter of Sol and Justice. Faust is also MAYBE Dr. Baldhead. Everything is vague story wise.
which is why is was such a huge surprise when Dizzy was finally shown off as Ky's wife a few months after Xrd was announced

its how Daisuke does things: makes future plot reveals seem super obvious, but never actually confirms anything

I'm Double Posting.....
Is this a another Valentine clone? Is this the "El" character that's been going around? Only time will tell.
BuXfuOqIIAAJe-C.png
What the actual hell is going on with Guilty Gear right now?

A reboot that isn't.

The Backyard seems to be an interesting place.

Pretty sure the addition of character designs like Rammy and Bedman were a testament of what is to come regarding newly created GG characters. Less "Metal" more "Animu" to appeal to the modern market.

Metal is a relic of the past ;_;

May's redesign makes me want to vomit.

But her theme is classic May so eh.

The new May look isn't that bad. What is? Two words: Ky's ponytail.