• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Guilty Gear Thread

Justice has been dead along with Cliff since Guilty Gear 1. I'll accept the story excuse for them.

Justice has been dead along with Cliff since Guilty Gear 1. I'll accept the story excuse for them.
yah but we know Raven can build Justice replicas along with Robo-kyes

Makes me wonder how the console release of Xrd story mode will be set-up in that adventure game format. Kind of reminds me of the earlier DBZ Budokai games.

Zato coming back has been justified in Xrd's arcade story as the evil senate guys have created some weird ability to resurrect the dead.

Justice & Kliff are totally possible now.

Zato coming back has been justified in Xrd's arcade story as the evil senate guys have created some weird ability to resurrect the dead.

Justice & Kliff are totally possible now.

Zato wasn't supposed to die, though. His VA died and they kept the character in out of respect.

People pay attention to GG's story? I forgot it even HAD a story.

Story mode actually holds all the secrets and gimmicks to make Pot good in Xrd. But nobody plays it so he's C tier. True story.

People pay attention to GG's story? I forgot it even HAD a story.
Going through the story was a GUILTY pleasure of mine :PUN:

Reactions: Hemijack
21931d1345989108-what-alternative-gaming-happy-i-see-what-you-did-there.png

I got a copy of Overture for the story. :O

I could see Daisuke bringing it back for another sequel RTS type project. He made GG2 just before MOBAs got HUGE.

Reactions: Hemijack
I got a copy of Overture for the story. :O

I could see Daisuke bringing it back for another sequel RTS type project. He made GG2 just before MOBAs got HUGE.
Do we really want a Guilty Gear MOBA though?
I mean shit son, the MOBA Market as is is oversaturated to Hell right now.
It could work but it'd need a neat innovation for it work.

Do we really want a Guilty Gear MOBA though?
I mean shit son, the MOBA Market as is is oversaturated to Hell right now.
It could work but it'd need a neat innovation for it work.
What I'm saying is that it already HAPPENED. Overture was a MOBA pretty much.

And another Overture would be pretty fun if they made some updates and modifications.

I'm pretty sure people mostly tore Overture apart BECAUSE it was a proto-MOBA. Plus, it would probably ruin ASW's licensing agreements to include GG characters in other obscure MOBAs.

kof has a MOBA. It is awful down to the very concept

That's kinda exactly what I'm talking about, MOBAs are oversaturating the market, and if you want yours to succeed, you gotta have a neat concept, as well as some extra stuff that's worth looking at that other ones don't have.

But, by that logic, I'm pretty sure a GG MOBA could work, because you got all of GG's characters, a setting people are familiar with, and I'm fairly certain whatever mechanics Overture had would be worth a look to other players.

How do Jam's kicks work? I have no idea how to use the charges.

Charging allows you to rekka the kicks. If you charge a DP kick for instance then you can cancel a kick special into a DP kick. It will use up an icon in that case. You can have up to three icons for each kick.

Charging allows you to rekka the kicks. If you charge a DP kick for instance then you can cancel a kick special into a DP kick. It will use up an icon in that case. You can have up to three icons for each kick.
And you can only perform up to three chains at a time.

The rekka'd moves are also powered up. You can do them without having to rekka into them in +R via using the D button instead of the K button.

I dont use stick but WOOOOOOOOW

I was scratching my head for a few moments before I realized what it was supposed to be. I feel stupid now.

what am I even looking at haha.

Is the hilt part detachable or something?

Watch it actually be detachable and have a tiny lighter in there.

Come on guys, it's Sol's Sword.
I will say that is a super clever idea for a stick.

I'm Double Posting.....
Is this a another Valentine clone? Is this the "El" character that's been going around? Only time will tell.
BuXfuOqIIAAJe-C.png

She is clearly the answer to the dangerous lack of waifu present in the game.

Guilty Gear does not need waifus. Please go to the Blazblue thread.

You can't say that when Dizzy exists.

And we don't need her! That's why she's not in Xrd. :PUN: