• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Guilty Gear Thread

Do people play Kliff in AC+R? I understand that he was a banned character for the longest time, but from what I've seen there are very few (if any) dedicated Kliff players in +R.

I submitted this as a tip to SRK, but since they're a bunch of slowy joeys I might as well also post it here.

Guilty Gear AC+R has been rated for a PC release! That link leads you to the South Korean equivalent of the ESRB, whom SK-based company H2 Interactive (the guys who put BBCT and BBCSE on Steam) submitted AC+R to as "Guilty Gear Accent Core Plus R (Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus R) PC". The rating was certified on the 1st of this month, so this is a very recent development.

I'll be quite happy if this is real, and gets a US release...

Love playing AC+R, but it's completely dead on PSN.

I WILL STOP PLAYING XRD (as often) IF THIS COMES OUT

If this happens, then that makes shooting for a PS4 instead of a PS3 a little more appealing for me. Shame the new UNIEL will probably only be ported to PS3.

I imagine the game will see a decent resurgence if it comes to pc. Having fighters on pc is just so much more convenient for online play and streaming when you're at home by yourself.

Hope it does well so we can get other arcsys games on pc... uniel please.

Is it too much of a pipe dream to hope +R's netcode won't be as ass as the console version's? I mean, GGPO would be ideal but we all know that's not happening . . .

A day after my birthday. This has to be a sign.
an Xrd -SIGN- :PUN:

Reactions: North888 and Ktulu
A day after my birthday. This has to be a sign.
an Xrd -SIGN- :PUN:
gtfo....NOW

o_O lol dorks

yeah im happy it's coming to steam. @Flotilla dude howd you get that tip?? I just got emailed the press release (on press list for NA) & it's only been "official" 2 hours haha. I'd have made a video but this incessant ticking of this fucking clock i forgot about...-_-

Who's picking this up?

I already see some familiar names in the Steam comment section.

Who's picking this up?

I'll definitely be picking this up if the netplay isn't terrible/somebody manages to somehow get decent netcode on it.

I'll definitely be picking this up if the netplay isn't terrible/somebody manages to somehow get decent netcode on it.

I'll pick it up regardless because I apparently have no qualms sinking money into an unplayable product just to prove there's a scene.

MKX can attest to that.

Reactions: Magnet Tech
Who's picking this up?

I'm also picking this up.

overture! dust strikers! hokuto no ken!!!

Its cool that they're bringing accent core +r. I hope the netcode will be good.

Looks like my hype for GG is back. Sorry SG but my love for KoF and GG doesn't compare.
Yo, if you wanna play the other good guilty gear on steam sometime, I'll be up for it next week.

Its cool that they're bringing accent core +r. I hope the netcode will be good.

Yo, if you wanna play the other good guilty gear on steam sometime, I'll be up for it next week.
Give me a month or so until I get the cash for +R

That's really cool to see it on PC! Guilty gear XX(vanilla version) is maybe the fighter i spent the most time on in all my gaming career, with Venom i was near unbeatable...and yet i never used those cue ball right!

With Guilty gear Xrd going in a slightly different direction, it's really cool to see XX still alive in some way!

If anyone plays Xrd on weekends, feel free to send an invite. Still keeping up w/this game, P4AU & Skullgirls. I'll try MEXICO_JUICE again since he's NorCal. Just can't bring myself to stop one of the three...

Last edited:
Currently freeing up space to download this

How's the port, for those that have it? Hopefully it's good? *cough*unlikeanotherportthatcameouttoday*cough*

It exactly the same as the ps3 port.
The netplay is booty maximum.

ASW fucking please.

The best version you're probably going to get is already available.

I mean, I can get the GG with ABA or I can wait for Xrd and pray ABA is included one day

Reactions: Ktulu
so do certain stages still freeze the game?

It feels like there's like a lot more input lag than there was in the console ports, anyone else feeling this?

It feels like there's like a lot more input lag than there was in the console ports, anyone else feeling this?
I think I've noticed it. Had some issues doing dolphin force breaks initially, I think I was going off muscle memory from both emulated Accent Core and the PS3 version.

556442aab9054.jpg

this isnt A.B.A.

also Johnny confirmed :(