• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Guilty Gear Thread

in all seriousness though, I might give Leo a chance since you know arc is gonna give him ridiculously low charge time.

Oh wow. I had just finished up a Christmas color idea I had for Beowulf in the fan made SG palette thread and now SRK is reporting Xrd has Holiday themed colors for all the characters hidden in the game.

Obviously its to celebrate the birth of our savior: Dizzy. Or Axl? Noel?

Last edited:
Hrmmm. The comments in the SRK news post indicate that all the hidden stuff was in the English voice patch.

So its not on the disk, so I guess its ok? Maybe? I don't know?

As long as it isn't something that should have been in the game to begin with who cares if it was on disc or not?

sho_7103.png
*takes severe offense*

Sho's only got ONE charge move. Granted, it's his only projectile, but for the most part, he's a hyper-offensive rekka character.

Pretty sad about the netcode. Havent played too much but so far it seems awful

even when it says only 2 frames of delay, it still feels underwater.
We're all spoiled with SG's netplay

Leo has so much fighting spirit and charisma, I love it. Can somebody remind me the mechanics of his backwards stance? I remember that he can't block or or something, but I don't remember the other positives/drawbacks.

If I ever play as Elph, I'm gonna totally play like its an Unreal engine game:

Constantly rolling around fishing for shotguns hits.

Leo has so much fighting spirit and charisma, I love it. Can somebody remind me the mechanics of his backwards stance? I remember that he can't block or or something, but I don't remember the other positives/drawbacks.

He has good damage, can dash through the opponent, and has an unblockable. Not sure of the downsides other than not being able to block, since the streamer was only in training mode trying out combos and whatnot.

PSA: Apparently, since Gamestop no longer has a set release date for Xrd, you can pick it up whenever they receive their shipment. This goes for all versions. Call your local Gamestops.

Can confirm. Just picked my copy up. So thanks for the heads up, Ktulu.

I was pretty candid with the guy about its actual release date. Apparently Gamestop is aware of the actual release date, but since they weren't given a "street date", they're selling it now.

My GameStop only has one copy of the PS4 standard edition. The wait continues.
Game sold pretty low in Japan. Hope that doesn't get away for the inevitable expansion.
Hopefully the overseas release does well enough for them to consider it. Also, I blame Smash.

Reminder if you pick up Xrd early: Elphelt won't be available until the 16th when PSN updates. (Not that any of you wanted to play her, right?)

I probably won't even try out bedman.

as funny as his concept is, I just don't like his design and his playstyle always looked a bit weird to me.

I want to learn bedman but he doesn't look good at all, i'll just pick him up to troll the salty sol/ky scrubs

Back