• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Guilty Gear Thread

Reload Dizzy wasn't the same as AC Dizzy. Her fish summon wasn't nearly as strong in Reload. The thing that made fish summons so strong in AC was the follow up summon. Even with YRC, single summons shouldn't be as strong as AC summons. Plus if you're using all of your meter for YRC's, Dizzy's defensive options will be very limited. A lot of her damage in Reload came from 236HS FRC during combos, so that's gone in Xrd or it will cost you twice as much meter.
Edit: I can imagine Fish YRC working a lot like Bedman's DV Task YRC. It should give you good options, but it doesn't seem broken.

Does anyone actually have a video of Jack-O winning a set? I can barely find any of her winning games. I literally have seen zero of her winning a set...

That can't be. Either people have not yet learned how to use her correctly or she is not that viable. I don't want her to be unviable.

Does anyone actually have a video of Jack-O winning a set? I can barely find any of her winning games. I literally have seen zero of her winning a set...
Here's a couple of videos of Mike's Jack-O winning against some very good players.
My guess is that Jack-O's fighting style is so unorthodox that many players don't have the full grasp of her yet. Once console version comes out people will have all the training time they want with her.

Reactions: EA575 and Spencer

Tokaigi 2016 has some good high level Jack-O play. From around 32:00 until 48:00 there are some good Jack-O matches, and at 1:20:00 there's a really good match against Ogawa's Zato. Also, check out the Dustloop forums. There's a video thread with a lot of Jack-O footage.
Jack-O looks really good. She has a lot of tools. Some of her bad match ups look really bad tho.

Reactions: EA575 and Spencer
How much meter does it cost to detonate the spawners? If it costs anything.

How much meter does it cost to detonate the spawners? If it costs anything.

I believe that would be one of her cooldown-based skills she has over her Tension Bar.

Oh, it's an event! I thought they changed their release date lol

Well lookie here. They are finally starting to act like a competent publisher.

Now about those Xrd -Sign- DLCs still unavailable in europe...

Last edited:
Yeah but when can I preorder it for pc? I see retailers have already put up preoders for ps4.

Yeah but when can I preorder it for pc? I see retailers have already put up preoders for ps4.
lol

Lol what? I'm really curious about when I can preorder it on steam.

when has any ASW game been available for pre-purchase on steam? why would they change anything now?

What's wrong with asking?
They're paying more attention to PC users lately. Hopefully they announce something soon.

CbKRHjQUEAEN-E5.png:large

-Kum
-Dizzy
-HOS

Preeeeeeeeeetty sure that's just going to be unlocked when the characters are shown off, not DLC.

I hope at any rate.

Also my bets are on the third character being Raven.

they already announced that Kum is a first print bonus/Day one DLC character
no hope for the other two imo

CbKRHjQUEAEN-E5.png:large

-Kum
-Dizzy
-HOS

All that remains is the following: Baiken, Testament, Anji, Zappa, Bridget, Robo-Ky, A.B.A, Kliff, Justice, Izuna, Dr. Paradigm (NOT STREET SHARKS RELATED), Valentine, and Raven.

Reactions: CatfishZealot
It is comforting to know that Revelator will have a significant amount of new characters and changes to justify buying it again.

they already announced that Kum is a first print bonus/Day one DLC character
no hope for the other two imo
Where did they announce this?

Reactions: ArgonBern
What about the people (read: me) Who didn't get Xrd base tho?
Me too. Would be curious about it.

ah, so what I'm seeing is that
Kum is a first print bonus, but she might be unlockable in-game
but it's kinda ambiguous

The bright side is that if she is first print bonus, that means the situation will be that we get a week to get her free like we had with Elphelt during Xrd's original release.

The downside is that it probably won't apply to the other characters. I don't want to pay extra money for the character that got voted in, come on

Um....Terumi? Friend? What are you doing here?

tumblr_inline_mv6csuvFD51rzjscj.gif

EDIT: Wait....That's RAVEN?! This Raven?!

Yay Raven. ^_^ I'd never forget his spike through head. He was actually one of the characters I was voting for.

Also dem Dizzy teaser in upper right corner.

Last edited:
I spy a Dizzy silhouette in the top right.

that is not baiken nor bridget goddamnit

Nah, I don't think even ASW cares enough to even touch him.