• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Her Parasite is as Deadly as her Beauty - it's the Blood Goddess Eliza!!! Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eliza better have an animation where Sekhmet just straight up rips herself out of Eliza's body whilst screaming, straight up horror movie style. I wanna see all those naysayers who think of her as just "another top-heavy fan-service character" to get the piss run out of them like Double and Ms Fortune's animations before.

I always invisioned the animation looking something like this, actually. Maybe not the screaming part, but just Sekhmet tearing herself out of Eliza.
I just wondered what would happen to Eliza herself, if she's all skin and blood and organs, does she just turn into a puddle or something?

From a labzero stream
end of personas secret stream.GIF

Cat got her tongue. :3

This does beg the question: how does Eliza's head and Sekhmet's head co-exist?
Also, I'm wondering about that large heart in Sekhmet's ribcage: could it belong to Eliza, perhaps even be a object where her soul is imbued, allowing her to directly control Sekhmet? If so, is Sekhmet just a second body to Eliza?

Oujo-sama is so mysterious!
Oujo-samaaaaaaaa!!! <3 <3 <3 <3

Also, I'm wondering about that large heart in Sekhmet's ribcage: could it belong to Eliza, perhaps even be a object where her soul is imbued, allowing her to directly control Sekhmet? If so, is Sekhmet just a second body to Eliza?
I can pretty much guarantee you that Sekhmet is on equal terms with Eliza, if not stronger since she's a Parasite.
Such is the nature of these mysterious sentient beings, don't be so quick to turn Sekhmet into just Eliza's plaything.

Also, I'm wondering about that large heart in Sekhmet's ribcage: could it belong to Eliza, perhaps even be a object where her soul is imbued, allowing her to directly control Sekhmet?
It's a reserve of blood. And you guys are over thinking how the Eliza and Sekhmet bond works, it's quite simple.
(Eliza x Fortune is the realest of OTPs)

Last edited:
You know, I really want to hear what Eliza's stage theme would be like. The only thing I imagine is smooth jazz with Egyptian qualities and I'm not sure how they would pull it off???

(Also, how the fuck does Beowulf have like, 10 fan voices but no one's done anything for Eliza?)

You know, I really want to hear what Eliza's stage theme would be like. The only thing I imagine is smooth jazz with Egyptian qualities and I'm not sure how they would pull it off???

(Also, how the fuck does Beowulf have like, 10 fan voices but no one's done anything for Eliza?)

Apparently no one can match her sultry voice that pulls men and women alike to their bloody demises.

While I don't know the exact proportion, I think it safe to say the vast majority of Skullgirls players and fans are male. That being said, it's not very surprising there were plenty of fan voices for say Beuwulf, Panzerfaust or Brain Drain around, yet few for any female chars.

Apparently no one can match her sultry voice that pulls men and women alike to their bloody demises.

So far Im voting whoever does Kokonoe's ENG voice (Sue me, I like it a lot and I think the sass behind it is amazing.) or Mary Elizabeth McGlynn

While I don't know the exact proportion, I think it safe to say the vast majority of Skullgirls players and fans are male. That being said, it's not very surprising there were plenty of fan voices for say Beuwulf, Panzerfaust or Brain Drain around, yet few for any female chars.
Eh true... I'm still disappointed though UnU I need my Ojou-sama

Eartha Kitt for Eliza except she's dead. Shit.

and I guess any girl who can do a feral sounding voice with screeches and roars.

Eartha Kitt for Eliza except she's dead. Shit.

and I guess any girl who can do a feral sounding voice with screeches and roars.
EARTHA WOULD OF BEEN LITERALLY PERFECT. She even has the vocal cords to back it up.

What? No Cree Summer?

Oh garsh... Had the BIGGEST CRUSH ON CREE SUMMER BACK IN THE DAY... man, a different world. You know someone had it bad when they recognize the name instantly and Google wasn't involved.

-edit

Looking back on her photos now...I'm like what the fuck was I smoking (good stuff actually)... Man... puppy love :)

Eliza better have an animation where Sekhmet just straight up rips herself out of Eliza's body whilst screaming, straight up horror movie style. I wanna see all those naysayers who think of her as just "another top-heavy fan-service character" to get the piss run out of them like Double and Ms Fortune's animations before.

And it better cause a stagger so it's some twisted combination of horror movies and Mewtwo's Disable and Fortune's Head Bowl (no invincibility ples though)

whoever does Kokonoe's ENG voice
Julie Ann Taylor
Not familiar with her work besides the short role in Persona 4.

Themewise, I'd go with something exotic and "foreign" sounding but not obviously Egyptian.

Or something "obviously Egyptian".

As for voices, I've already said Mary Elizabeth McGlynn is one of the better choices. Only the most prestigious for Oujo-sama!
And Rie Tanaka when we get the Japanese voice track option.

*Pillar Men*
Keiji Fujiwara and Akio Ohtsuka for Japanese voices of Albus and Horace. ....I think my ears are turning gay right now. (ºAº)

-Meryl Streep. She can pull off any role, any accent and always does an amazing job.
-Glenn Close. She does royalty and villains better than anyone.

Grey deLisle, Cree Summer, Julie Ann Taylor and Mary Elizabeth McGlynn were all born in California but that might not mean anything.

Wasn't Mariel planning on auditioning for the role as well?

And while we're at it, would Sekhmet have her own voice? According to Maji, they've been bonded for so long that Eliza and Sekhmet are practically the same by now. With that mind, they could probably have one voice actress for both but add a little distortion to Sekhmet's.

According to Maji, they've been bonded for so long that Eliza and Sekhmet are practically the same by now.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING. I HAVE AN RP BLOG WITH ELIZA AND I JUST SAID THAT SO I COULDN'T BE STUFFED RPING TWO CHARACTERS.
ARE YOU SAYING THIS IS CANON, OH MY GOD.

Assuage your heart, Madam. The words I speak are pure and true.

Read that line in this voice, btw. Sorry. (.__.)

But here - first two posts in this page of Maji's topic. I asked some Oujo-samatastic questions and Maji answered that one.

Oh my actual fucking god. First, I rp Squigly and fucking write her PERFECTLY, like 90% accurate like 5 months before her story mode now I'm gonna get Eliza right on the money? THIS IS STARTING TO GET SCARY.

THIS IS STARTING TO GET SCARY.
Good. Fear will keep the heretics in their place. And can any of them count a Oracle among their ranks? They cannot!

With your powers of divination, the entire specter of colors that SpaceCadetKeon has bended to Oujo-sama's will and my tireless resolve to advocate salvation and good will by smashing heretic heads' open with a iron clad book ALL SHALL LOVE GLORIOUS ELIZA OUJO-SAMA OR DESPAIR!!!

(Clearly, two Waifu Wars were not enough to get all the ham out of my system.)

To those unaware, there was a recent streaming session with Alex where he answered several lore related questions.
The facts/trivia have been diligently compiled by TheMightyBox in this post.

But since we concern ourselves only with our Oujo-sama, - her glory forever be praised! - here are the ones pertaining to her.
- Eliza's been operating under her current guise for about 20 years now.
- Leviathan was present for the clash between Samson's old host, Delia (Delilah?), and Eliza.
- Eliza is older than Annie.
- Of the current cast, Alex's favorite character is Eliza.

Gee, I wish I could've known about that sooner.
Annie being younger than Eliza is a little surprising to me. I thought she would be hundreds of years old or something. So Eliza has been a "charitable singer" for only 20 years? :o

Annie being younger than Eliza is a little surprising to me.
Is it? She's from Skullgirls' fantasy counterpart culture of ancient Egypt, meaning she can easily be a couple of thousands of years old.
Which in turn makes her another couple of thousands of years younger than Madonna. Don't let heretic sass sway your hearts.
(╬ಠ益ಠ)

tumblr_mjoczx7Qku1rip8ybo3_1280.jpg

Last edited:
Is it? She's from Skullgirls' fantasy counterpart culture of ancient Egypt, meaning she can easily be a couple of thousands of years old.
Which in turn makes her another couple of thousands of years younger than Madonna. Don't let heretic sass sway your hearts.
(╬ಠ益ಠ)
I guess the "current guise for about 20 years now" threw me off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back