• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Her Parasite is as Deadly as her Beauty - it's the Blood Goddess Eliza!!! Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys better be taking notes here. Once Eliza is finished, she will only be downloadable for those who pass an online exam on ancient Egypt mythology.
I will make this test. There will be no multiple choice, only short answer and essay questions.

Reactions: Muro
Looks kinda like Testament's EXE Beast
Funny you mention that as some of us are theorizing these whispered blood hippos will be akin to that particular move.

Anyway, guided by the divine grace of GLORIOUS ELIZA NEKO-SAMA, I gave the Artwork archive a little extra polishing, separated by artists and with accompanying links.
It still has a couple that require sourcing, so any help in that regard would be appreciated. I think the HUD/Story art is by Brian Jun but I can't say so for certain... (.__.)

fWWFyDv.png

SHE IS OVERSEEING YOUR ACTIONS AND WEIGHING THEIR MERITS. THE BRINGER OF HEAVENLY JUDGMENT WILL SHOW NO MERCY.​

Speaking of posts, Eliza has more than anyone besides Beowulf and Fukua. Fukua is already in the beta and was an april fools joke come to life, so not that shocking. However Beowulf is also unreleased, and hasn't had any frames released (right?). Seems the king and queen of skullgirls will be Beowulf and Eliza.

Yo I just came up with a sick joke. What do you call @Balder when he's playing a board game?

Balderdash

Speaking of posts, Eliza has more than anyone besides Beowulf and Fukua. Fukua is already in the beta and was an april fools joke come to life, so not that shocking. However Beowulf is also unreleased, and hasn't had any frames released (right?).
Actually that's not entirely true, allow me to explain.
Beowulf has two main threads, The Beowulf Thread: Retiring from Retirement and The Wulf Den. One thread is for dedicated discussion about Beowulf, the same format as this thread. The other thread is a topic-less lounge where people who consider themselves members of The Pack may hang out and talk. I wouldn't compare this thread to The Wulf Den because they were made for completely different purposes. I would compare it to Retiring from Retirement, which only has 7 pages at the moment.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: blufang
Real talk Balder, you deserve a trophy for how well you upkeep the OP of this thread.
No need for that, good Sir. Just knowing my soul will not be devoured by ELIZA NEKO-SAMA is sufficient reward.
I mean - does this look like the face of mercy?
fWWFyDv.png

I'd wager Eliza's Lv6 will be summoning NEKO-SAMA into the battlefield and her soul-piercing gaze will irreparably break the opponent, disabling the opponent's pad/stick for the remainder of the battle. Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!

Anyway, our long-distance friend continues to bless us with her amazing art:
tumblr_n4v6vrBDtP1rctdi7o1_1280.png

tumblr_n4qvy3NHU51rctdi7o1_1280.png

Someone out there loves you, @Vladislav_Paizis

render pls, don go

Will we get a rare version (like bella's LnL cat) of cr.LK featuring Eliza-Neko? I want that.
That sounds fun.

Did I draw that or Mariel? I can't even tell

Balder archived it as being yours so I figured that it was yours. >>

We do not question the Balder around here.

More like I just wouldn't know otherwise to be honest. Though it does look a little more like Persona's style to me personally.

Until it consumes your soul and blows your brain out of your nose and onto your desk.
Consider it another trial to wash out the unworthy. First, the online exam, then THE WEIGHING OF YOUR SINS!

Did I draw that or Mariel? I can't even tell
Your work. From the servants_summon stream.
A short stream brought to our attention by @Simon and I went to see the archive and comb it for goodies. :3

Topic's getting quite lengthy to back trace things (in this case, literally halfway through, at page 21) but I remember making a little fuss over that adorable doodle. I was also puzzled by your Amphisbaena drawing from that same stream...

I don't know who's more adorable, you or Mariel.

I don't even know what that is!
It's meant to be the Castlevania enemy, right? At least that was my interpretation of it. Could be mistaken, of course...
D8GZz4b.png
Ampheisbaena.gif

Reactions: Broseidon Rex
It's meant to be the Castlevania enemy, right? At least that was my interpretation of it. Could be mistaken, of course...
D8GZz4b.png
Ampheisbaena.gif

It does look like the Castlevania enemy for sure, with a kitty instead of a weird plant monster thing.

What's the deal with Salty, does it still happen on Friday night? I feel like there hasn't been one in a few weeks. I was kind of hoping to see some Eliza gameplay yesterday.

What's the deal with Salty, does it still happen on Friday night? I feel like there hasn't been one in a few weeks. I was kind of hoping to see some Eliza gameplay yesterday.
Every other Friday, now.
They alternate between Salty and tournaments at super arcade iirc.

Reactions: Wenzel
It's a biweekly thing between Salty on Fridays and Rebel Up at Super on Saturdays, but they didn't have Salty last week, so it's been like a three week gap.

I think they are working really hard on Eliza right now and want to surprise us when they do show her off at Salty. That might be a reason why there was no Salty as of late.

Hope we can see Eliza in the Beta for the next Salty, im really exited for her.
I share your sentiments, Wenzel. After seeing her hitstun and whatnot, I really want to see her in action soon.

According to Mariel on http://ask.fm/kinucakes Eliza's supers are not ready yet. Alex intended for her to be gory like in her hitstuns and she was always meant to be sexy and creepy.

That seems to be the theme for most of the girls really. I mean... Filia has a mouth in her head ffs.

Reactions: Osmiumsmith
So..Double but sexier?
Is that even possible?
If anyone can it's Ojou-sama.
[Imagines her morphing body wrapping around his......fenrir drive as she's being attacked]

Is that even possible?
If anyone can it's Ojou-sama.
[Imagines her morphing body wrapping around his......fenrir drive as she's being attacked]

Aw dude, not cool... Ojou-sama would never soil her body (or is it just her blood?) with the likes of that. That's why she has Albus and Horace do THAT for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.