• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Her Parasite is as Deadly as her Beauty - it's the Blood Goddess Eliza!!! Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want this thread to get derailed so much so often either. I'm hoping/expecting that Eliza will be added to the beta within the next week or so, probably around the time of the next Salty stream.

Reactions: Arcana
I don't want this thread to get derailed so much so often either. I'm hoping/expecting that Eliza will be added to the beta within the next week or so, probably around the time of the next Salty stream.

I'm thinking that if she isn't in by the end of this week she'll be in sometime next week (or at least I'm hoping).

Will she have some voice lines when she joins the Beta or it'll be too early?

I'm assuming it'll be too early, but you never know.

I really don't care about that as long as we get to see her VA in action at Salty, I forget tho, is it Salty or the tourney this week?

I really don't care about that as long as we get to see her VA in action at Salty, I forget tho, is it Salty or the tourney this week?

Salty is the week after this one, as far as I'm aware.

Salty is the week after this one, as far as I'm aware.

Yeah, on the salty thread it has the next date listed as June 6th.

Why all the hate for the MLP palettes? It's a thing, people enjoy it, it's been around for awhile now. Get over it.

Also, DIO and Ragyo palettes are a must.

Cause...I dunno, MLP doesn't have anything to do with Eliza? There are only a limited amount of palettes, they should be references that have something to do with Eliza (Egyptian, vampire, blood, scythe users, lounge singers, etc.).

Jedah palette is a must BTW...it fits her character, and looks cool on top of that.

Cause...I dunno, MLP doesn't have anything to do with Eliza? There are only a limited amount of palettes, they should be references that have something to do with Eliza (Egyptian, vampire, blood, scythe users, lounge singers, etc.).

Jedah palette is a must BTW...it fits her character, and looks cool on top of that.

She already has a Jedah palette, which I'm super happy for. It's a midnight bliss version.

Reactions: blufang
We know what videogame singer really deserves a palette on Eliza
Oichi-sb4-render.png

C'mon Lab Zero. C'mon
I couldn't agree more.:PUN:

you guys are going to get this thread locked/deleted until Eliza is out, THIS IS ELIZA'S THREAD, so be on topic or risk deletion
People willingly step out of line and it's the topic who takes the plunge? You'll have to forgive me for respectfully questioning that train of thought.

Anyway, two matters of importance:
1 - The inclusion of GLORIOUS ELIZA DISUKO-SAMA as a selectable palette (with, hopefully, 80's music playing when used).
tumblr_n5hcyfatsl1qj0snvo1_500.gif

2 - The random, ultra-rare appearance of GLORIOUS ELIZA NEKO-SAMA in Eliza's move set. So far, c.LK seems the best option.
fWWFyDv.png

Not really. She may appear like the Cerebella cat, though. It's a cute idea.

You know, something I've been thinking about for a while is that I understand that she's being blackmailed by the Medici's, however, couldn't she easily just wipe them out...?

You know, something I've been thinking about for a while is that I understand that she's being blackmailed by the Medici's, however, couldn't she easily just wipe them out...?
just because she has a parasite doesnt mean she is all powerful, in order to defeat Lorenzo she would have to defeat Cerebella, Ottomo, and Black Dahlia, with the later two originally being Anti-skullgirl weapons, it would be a tough task for her to beat those three
EDIT: she would also have to beat the Cirque de Cartes whose numbers have parasites and living weapons

Don't ruin my jokes >:C
Don't stand in Ichi's path to palettedom.
SB4_SS_-_Oichi.png
:3

Eliza cat was confirmed?
Sadly, no.
I just think it's too good a thing to fade with the memory of streams long past. Personally, I think it deserves some sort of acknowledgement. Even as a easter egg in her Story mode artworks would be good enough (like a statue amongst her not!ancient Egyptian treasure hoard); it would likely be the cheapest, easiest way to include it. Adding the cat to her moveset could be complicated with all the coding and whatnot as well as the fact this cat is portlier than the c.LK Bastet statuette.

Despite her ultrahuman condition and feeding on human blood, I think she is genuinely fond of her public image. Also, if she decided to go Old Testament on the Medici's asses, she'd have to deal with their enforcers (namely Dahlia and Ottomo) and maybe cause enough of a scene to get the unwanted attention of both the Canopian army and the Labs (and Lab 0 might have ties to the Medici given the relationship between Dahlia and Geiger, I wouldn't be surprised if Lorenzo funds Brain Drain's experiments; I mean, look at his age, he'd definitely benefit from "brain in jar" technology).
My guess is that while doing her "homework", Eliza will figure Marie is out for Medici blood and will set both up to battle each other and then finish whoever's left.

Yeah but Cerebella's low-tier and the rest of them aren't playable.

Easy pickin's.

Reactions: Denizen
Also Lorenzo himself is no slouch either, sure right now he's all old and grody without the Life Gem but back in the day he helped to take down Skullgirl Selene, and without a scratch on him.

Eliza may be strong, but she's not unstoppable. She's not Beowulf.

Also Lorenzo himself is no slouch either, sure right now he's all old and grody without the Life Gem but back in the day he helped to take down Skullgirl Selene, and without a scratch on him.

Eliza may be strong, but she's not unstoppable. She's not Beowulf.

She would be if she had his chair.

But Lorenzo will never be a playable character, so therefore he has to be weak.

:PUN:

Disco Eliza palette isn't possible, btw

True. The nearest we can get is a rainbow palette, like double's
But can you imagine Eliza throwing chairs

Reactions: Undeadtoon

:PUN:

Well considering that he looks like a very old man at this point, I'd imagine so.

Any way back to Eliza. I'd wager that the only rainbow palette she'll get that's like a rainbow would be from Kill La Kill.

Well I wouldnt say they should be references to anything. Nothing wrong with a palette that just looks good. Heck, even if the reference doesnt fit if it looks great on Eliza then I'm legit ok with it.

good thing she has one

Beowulf's power doesn't come from his chair, it comes from his soul, something Eliza lacks when she's not singing.

Lol. Whatchu tryna say?

Can Eliza take on all the Medicis and live? Probably not... makes you wonder about Peacocks ending doesn't it?
I think her fear is that word will get out when she turns on them, then she won't just have the Medicis on her tail but all of the Canopy Kingdom, including the entire playable cast and the Egret Army.

1 - The inclusion of GLORIOUS ELIZA DISUKO-SAMA as a selectable palette (with, hopefully, 80's music playing when used).

I thought this was some weird bastardization of Eliza Dushku before I got it.

You... you could've just wrote disco-sama

I'm pretty sure he's trying to say that Eliza is a godless heathen as opposed to the positive Christian role model that is Beowulf.

Reactions: yellowflash26
I'm pretty sure he's trying to say that Eliza is a godless heathen as opposed to the positive Christian role model that is Beowulf.
Nooooo...

Well, of course she's not Christian. She has Ra.

excuse me but we are approaching that territory where I start deleting posts and getting mad at you guys :^(

Can we not

I think there's a high chance of Eliza getting vengeance on the Medicis in her story mode though. Maybe limited, but still.

I hope so. But I doubt it'll be by just fighting them directly like Peacock. Because it'll just be Eliza instead of having a whole gang.

KoF has pretty awesome NPCs though. Poor Lon and Botan, forever lost in the history of cutscenes... :(

Disco Eliza palette isn't possible, btw
Disconyo~n <:3

But can you imagine Eliza throwing chairs
Throwing furniture? Moi? What a preposterously plebeian notion!
BfLoH8GCUAIZDUU.jpg:large

It wouldn't seem out of character for her to order Albus and Horace to knead the opponent into a bloody paste with the palanquin though.
index.php

You... you could've just wrote disco-sama
I blame this song. (Also best SBR character that isn't Valentine or Gyro.)

She could make Albus and Horace throw chairs. lol

That would be too plebeian even for them

You know, at first I tought the Mods here were way too passionate, but then I remembered that first of getting here I've been in the Encyclopedia Dramatica forums for two years. So, yeah, keep up the good work. And sorry, I often get off topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.