• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

hey its a training thing

You just have to delay the j.mp as much as you can, that combo really shouldn't be hard.

Reactions: Pickles
you can just double jump instead of super jumping, i find it's easier

You just have to delay the j.mp as much as you can, that combo really shouldn't be hard.

this worked! I had tried delaying j.mp but I guess I wasn't waiting long enough, thanks a bunch! Now I just need a throw combo that works on BB, time to try some ideas

this still doesn't work for me ;3; not my training thread. im sorry @Pickles

@CaioLugon come teach me the timing via our great connection sometime pls

@gllt The trick seems to be that you want to be about at the opponent's height when you press j.hk after j.mp. Things to help with that: delaying j.mp like caio said (but you still want to jump cancel the launcher, just wait to hit the next button), but another thing is that if the opponent is too high when you hit s.hk it can mess it up (this is more of an issue on light characters as you can imagine). Something I've found to help with this is you can slightly stagger the 2nd hit of s.mk before launcher to give the opponent more time to fall. Staggering the s.hk after the 2nd hit of s.mk is more prone to drops so I usually don't try that, but you can get a little stagger rhythm going that makes the combo a lot more consistent on lights. The thing peanuts mentioned about superjumping quickly but waiting on the j.mk a bit helps too but at least for me the other things I mentioned helped more.

@CaioLugon come teach me the timing via our great connection sometime pls
What I look for is getting the opponent as low as possible during the s.mk without letting them touch the ground, delaying the j.mp as much as possible and canceling into j.hk after 4~5 hits of j.mp, if I feel they're too high I super jump and double jump (both neutral jumps) before doing j.mk.

played with kai on his stream today, watching the vod he was getting down about his decision making but we went even 9-9 so obviously you were doing something right man. That said I did notice a lot of stuff I was consistently doing badly that I need to improve on

Double:
-Realized how reliant I am on j.hp and how much I struggle if it doesn't work. I got a lot of run up grabs but if he had started to adapt to that I don't know what I would have done. Basically I need to get to the next level of my double neutral.
-LEARN A COMBO OFF OF THROW FOR BIG BAND OMG this is something that I had kind of been putting off because as much as I like playing the filia/double team more, squigly is really fun to play with in training mode so I haven't been working on double stuff as much. Off of a low or some other hit that preserves my OTG I can do the cilia slide combo (the one time I had a chance to do it on stream I messed it up but I actually have a pretty good success rate with it in training) but off of throw (which was the way I opened him up with double 95% of the time) I don't have a lot I can do.

Filia:
-Still having a hard time approaching parasoul, I think I could have done some more land cancel stuff, maybe experiment with the timings to see what I can antiair j.lp with.
-Mix up my resets more, even though they worked a lot of the time I noticed a lot of patterns, in particular after c.mp IAD j.lp j.lk I went overhead 100% of the time with that reset and of course he blocked it every time.

General:
-The biggest takeaway from this set for me: Adapt to people reversaling under pressure. If someone is mashing out of resets or on wakeup or whatever I can adjust to that fine I feel, but in this set (and the one during skullbats vs idante earlier) I got hit with a lot of dynamo/ssj/whatever just when I was trying to go in. Obviously it was a good call by him because it kept working but it's very frustrating to lose to (but I know kai feels the same about the things I was using that worked as well). Need to I guess approach safer? At the very least don't ALWAYS airdash in, remember I can cancel ground dash into block.

edit: played against idante in an online tournament, this man is quickly becoming my personal demon. Spent time in the lab to see if filia had anything to beat his blitzer shenanigans and there isn't much. Think I basically have to just not jump in my approach. Stay in the ground except to land cancel, then try to pressure him.

Last edited:
On Filia vs Beowulf, does ringlet let you anti air his JHP? Like obviously land canceling or a well spcaed sHP or a DP would all work, but I was thinking of ringlet maybe being an easier option if you're having trouble with it.

On Filia vs Beowulf, does ringlet let you anti air his JHP? Like obviously land canceling or a well spcaed sHP or a DP would all work, but I was thinking of ringlet maybe being an easier option if you're having trouble with it.

ringlet doesn't work, the only things I found that work are land cancel DP and s.hp if I make a read and do it early enough. I had hoped c.hp would work but it goes under even low height blitzer.

How about c.mp? I might be remembering wrong but I think WorldJem might have used it AA my Beo jumpins with that normal. From what I've tried it seems decent against Beo's j.hp.

How about c.mp? I might be remembering wrong but I think WorldJem might have used it AA my Beo jumpins with that normal. From what I've tried it seems decent against Beo's j.hp.
That was fukua, her c.mp is a much better anti-air.

Reactions: ArkBat
That was fukua, her c.mp is a much better anti-air.

Ah okay, I see the difference now. For what it's worth, from my testing, it is an anti-air option but it is on that feels like a read. Thanks for the clarification Caio.

Filia cLP is really stupid though, it's more low profiley than you might imagine.

time for quick notes from today's games:

-set with @fenster , between me having to leave unexpectedly and steam servers breaking once I don't remember how many games but it was a lot, he ran through like 5 different teams, I stuck with filia/double the whole time

-What do I do against stagger pressure? Learn how to 1-hit pushblock? It seemed like every time his assist hit me he would do a light that was + on block into mixup and it worked 100% of the time. I could never do it on him because he would pushblock my first hit, and when I would try to bait the pushblock he just wouldn't do it. How do you pushblock the first hit without making a read?
-too many games to rewatch all of them but it definitely seemed like stagger was how he got every opening on me so that's definitely the takeaway from that set

-ft15 with @Duckator (gonna tag him to see if anything from our games stood out to him) on his stream, since it was streamed it'll be easier for me to rewatch the games but for now:

-Need to work on my approach for sure, got stuffed by anti-airs/val s.hp/bomber almost every time I tried to go in. Every time I tried to contest his pressure with a normal I got CH. Not really sure what to do.
-had my pbgc baited a lot, I had thought that I was pretty good at reading when pbgc would work but duck definitely read it most of the time. Can't always assume that will get me out.
-Overall though even though it was 2-15 in his favor I didn't feel quite as "oppressed", if thats the word? In the past fighting vs duck I've noticed that he's very good at making the opponent feel like they don't really have any options with his pressure, and I didn't really feel that way as much this time (which I guess is a good thing even though I still got bodied lmao)

-skullbats today, 2 games were pretty easy wins and 1 was vs fosh doing point double mirrors so I wasn't quite as serious about it (though I still lost so there's probably something to learn). The games I want to address though are vs dagwood 2-3 and mpgame 0-3.

-dagwood: again I didn't feel like my approach was really working, need to work on offensive movement I guess.
-mpgame: after my 3rd loss I actually tossed my pad onto my desk and threw my hands up in the air, that team is SO FRUSTRATING to play against. He can check a forward jump/dash with L beam, and get a full combo off of it with assist. I got in a few times (and of course promptly got H chair assist-ed out) but I have no idea how. Not that it really mattered because if I did get in he could just run underneath me and be at full screen again. I did kill robo once though so there was that, even though I ended up losing to beo after.

Overall today I felt like I'm getting worse and I don't really know why or what I'm doing particularly wrong, obviously I noticed flaws in my play but I definitely felt like I should have been doing better. Maybe I just need to take a break from SG for like a week or something to re-align myself because this is very frustrating.

-What do I do against stagger pressure? Learn how to 1-hit pushblock? It seemed like every time his assist hit me he would do a light that was + on block into mixup and it worked 100% of the time. I could never do it on him because he would pushblock my first hit, and when I would try to bait the pushblock he just wouldn't do it. How do you pushblock the first hit without making a read?
-too many games to rewatch all of them but it definitely seemed like stagger was how he got every opening on me so that's definitely the takeaway from that set

Well, fwiw I definitely think I got more openings than just stagger pressure (I remember trying to go for a lot of Robo Air throws and air to airs), but for sure I definitely do a lot of that. And yeah, I don't think I'm the best at understanding the game mechanics and applying them to matches but I do believe that pushblocking on the first hit helps a lot against stagger pressure. As for how, I'm not exactly sure myself, maybe its like a combination of reaction + read? Perhaps its like I'm making a read that you'll be pressing a button for me to block and I look out with my reactions for the timing in which you press the button. I dunno if that's right or helpful at all since I never thought about it really. FWIW, usually when I deal with people who start pushblocking the first it of my stuff, that's when I start to look for just normal dash grab/air grab.

Against MPGame, I definitely think that your switch to double point helped a lot, so I think it would bea good idea to get used to that for the matchups that are too troublesome for point filia.

-Need to work on my approach for sure, got stuffed by anti-airs/val s.hp/bomber almost every time I tried to go in. Every time I tried to contest his pressure with a normal I got CH.
You don't need to open yourself up by pushing a button to get out of pressure. It's better to just block and wait for an opening where you can jump or dash out of the corner safely.
Also, you do some really really bad jumps and some of the most obvious PBGCs I've ever seen. You should work on that.

- gonna try to upload match videos cause i haven't done that in a while, I did a set with socks that I have replays of but I didn't record video so I will try to remember to do that in the future
- trying to focus on fundamentals and better approach options so I'm hesitant to do this but thinking of trying another character??? twerk thought I should try fortune so I'll probably have my sub team be fortune/filia/bb instead of squig/filia/bb since I'm not sure how much I like squigly tbh

m bomber: really good for getting filia in, pretty useless after I'm in since no invulnerability or armor means I can't countercall for shit and basically just gotta hold their assist call
l bomber: great for countercalling, does nothing to get me in

dont know which I want to use, whichever one I'm using i'm thinking "this sucks I should be using the other bomber" the entire time, I probably have to learn how to bait enemy assists AND get in without my own assist so i can play solo filia the true team lets fucking go

Reactions: gllt
ok i was waiting to do my analysis of my tournament games on friday till today so I didn't post too close and I was gonna talk about my skullbats stuff today but i don't think I got much out of my games today lmao

r1 (white fury): not really any particular problems, it was my first game of the day and I was kinda messed up so I forgot how to play video games
r2 (luweewu): went 3-2 and I really only won due to some stuff that I could say was reads but really it was probably a lot of luck, this is the set I think I'll get the most out of by watching again
r3 (scar): laggy but still not too bad, not much difficulty
r4 (mayor): the only thing I really noticed is that I was trying to pbgc and a lot of the time just got nothing, so I think the takeaway is to pay more attention to when my pushblock will end so I can start the input to pbgc earlier if I decide to do it, but still be able to make a conscious decision AFTER i pushblock instead of just pushblocking and mashing reversal
r5 (bagel): laggy as hell I'm not gonna worry about the loss since it was pretty hard to tell what was going on

back a bit to games w/ hobo on friday: hobo has really gotten a lot better, I used to be able to beat him but not anymore. I dropped a lot of stuff both because of nerves but also because squigly is weird so I did go into the lab to work some stuff out. I also have a LOT of trouble dealing with cerecopter, it makes a good wall for him as well as being lockdown and I don't really know how to get in vs it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

while typing this up I did a ft30 with @CaioLugon , 30-11 in his favor I would have liked to do better but towards the end I think it was a bit more even so that was nice. things I noticed while it's fresh in my mind:

-he also uses cerecopter I don't like it. I could AG through it so at least I didn't get mixed up while it was hitting me but I'd usually get hit after.
-used m bomber for this set (I had been using L during skullbats), maybe not as good of a choice vs fortune since she seems to have a million and one ways to avoid it entirely. Later in the set I tried to find good ways to take advantage of him blocking it but he would usually just land cancel and hit me.
-I need to go find that post fenster made about dealing with cymbals because I kept trying to dash in and punish him when he landed but it didn't really work out too well.
-beat extend gave me a lot of trouble, I thought i was better about trying to countercall it later but it didn't seem to amount to much. The one game I snapped in BB i got hit with a happy birthday timpani on incoming lmao

overall I felt like I played ok. Still kind of feel like my filia mixups are stale even though I try to vary them, been working on doing s.lp plink throw resets but I still can't always get it. Also I got out of the habit of doing j.lk fastfall overheads so that I don't get punished when they upback, I should make an effort to do that again.

from mpgame I learned to try to vary my approach and generally be more unpredictable, from fizzxwizz i learned that i'm free to frame traps. I think I'm going to forgo learning new characters for a bit and stick with filia/double (I've also more or less settled on L bomber unless something happens and I learn some crazy new stuff with M bomber that gives it more value). The nice thing about Filia/Double i think is that both team orders are solid so I can run Double/Filia if I really don't like the matchup.

ft10 w/ @WingZero , he gave me some advice and there was also some stuff I noticed myself (because this was a filia mirror obviously all this stuff is pertaining to filia)

things he told me:
-don't expect people to let you reset, you have to bait some reversals. (Solo this is harder I think to do without giving up pressure if they don't reset, but one thing I realized is that if you bait a reversal and they don't reversal it usually leaves you at about the same situation as a blocked reset so I can think of it that way. With an assist however I can use that to maintain pressure while baiting a reversal attempt.)
-anti-air with s.hp more
-vs filia, air gregor has no hitstop so if I'm not doing anything I can countersuper it
-tic burst into throw is good if they aren't the type to burst

stuff i noticed:
-s.lp into tick throw/low is pretty good (in particular OTG c.lp s.lp), i should use it more, gives me an earlier reset point that's not crossunder stuff too which is nice
-MK airball is a tool that I'm thinking I should start using more, its -10 land canceled but since they're still in the air it's pretty hard to punish and you can still act after it on whiff/block (just can't dash cancel the recovery). Wing used it almost 100% of the time after an airpushblock and it beat out my attempts to re-engage
-On the other side of things, I feel like I should be able to antiair M airball if I expect it. Also need to find a way to beat out falling jab when I crossunder reset, I know meaty airthrow does but every time I went for that I got gregored so I need something I can do on the ground so it's not as telegraphed. Should be able to do s.hp in both cases; will test.
-I think I was too predictable with my mixups, he blocked most of them. One thing I also noticed though is in the first few games Wing almost completely changed which mixups he used between games. This is probably a good practice to get into, so in short sets your opponent doesn't get too much data from game 1.

other stuff from my standard set of weekend online tourneys:
-mayor likes to use other teams before using his main team in skullbats but I think I have a harder time vs bigwheel than his main team lol. Painwheel I don't think is the problem as much as pw behind BE, I have a hard time hitting PW even if I bait the assist call because BB is so big, I had some luck with countercalling but my assist won't hit PW too so I either let him hit my assist for free or risk being happy birthday'd.
-despite being widely considered the best character in the game I have surprisingly little Eliza experience. I added fuzzy to get games later but I haven't gotten around to it yet

EDIT: oh yeah also i did double j.hp fastfalls and it was really effective, fenster was saying that I should be able to react to j.hp hitting and convert but when I'm doing the fastfall I'm usually doing only 1 hit of j.hp before falling, should try letting some more hits rock and confirming but I dunno if that still fastfalls or if the j.hk comes out if you wait too long

EDIT: oh yeah also i did double j.hp fastfalls and it was really effective, fenster was saying that I should be able to react to j.hp hitting and convert but when I'm doing the fastfall I'm usually doing only 1 hit of j.hp before falling, should try letting some more hits rock and confirming but I dunno if that still fastfalls or if the j.hk comes out if you wait too long

One note that I think I should've mentioned was that you can't convert off of long distance jHPs, usually off of jump back (if you don't call assist), or at least I couldn't when I labbed it. So if you were doing it from those ranges then I was wrong. But in general, yeah I felt like you were doing a little too many fast falls and not letting jHP rock enough since even without the fast fall its still extremely good at finding hits. I'd consider it like, if out of 10 jHPs you fast fell on all of them, maybe you should lower it to 7/10 since it really was missing you some normal combo opportunities.

-don't expect people to let you reset, you have to bait some reversals. (Solo this is harder I think to do without giving up pressure if they don't reset, but one thing I realized is that if you bait a reversal and they don't reversal it usually leaves you at about the same situation as a blocked reset so I can think of it that way. With an assist however I can use that to maintain pressure while baiting a reversal attempt.)
Another option is resetting them in a way where they can't reversal. For example if you reset Filia in the air, the only reversal option she has is Gregor, and Gregor sucks so you should be able to come up with a setup that still beats it (or super in response to it since as you said, air Gregor has no hitstop).
-tic burst into throw is good if they aren't the type to burst
These are also good to discourage people from doing reversals. Even if they don't burst you can use setups like this to train people not to push buttons while you're hitting them.

These are also good to discourage people from doing reversals. Even if they don't burst you can use setups like this to train people not to push buttons while you're hitting them.

I don't really understand this. The setup I mentioned is only good if they don't push buttons, so using tic burst setups would train people to push buttons (as far as I understand it). Usually to discourage mashing I'll go for c.lk crossunder or j.hk airdash back baits, not tic burst.

I'd consider it like, if out of 10 jHPs you fast fell on all of them, maybe you should lower it to 7/10 since it really was missing you some normal combo opportunities.

The way I sort of see it is that if I think they're going to block j.hp I fastfall, if they aren't then I let it go (atm I don't have a conversion of j.hp though, will work on it). So I make the decision on what I'm going to do before I even press j.hp, which is probably bad. You say it's extremely good at finding hits but I disagree, it seems like at least 80% of the time when I use it it gets blocked, which is why I'm starting to take to fastfalling it.

EDIT: ok this is weird, I was trying to test with the dummy on jump and random block if I can wait long enough to confirm before fastfalling and now I have no idea what makes it fastfall. It seems like at all heights, both relative to the ground and relative to the opponent, and at any number of hits, sometimes j.hk fastfalls and sometimes it doesn't. What determines if it fastfalls or not? nvm seems like I have to be below them for it to fastfall and it works on any number of hits so I can probably try to confirm it as long as they don't pushblock

EDIT2: nope its not that I'm still getting j.hk coming out sometimes even when i'm below them

Last edited:
The setup I mentioned is only good if they don't push buttons,
That would have been a good thing to mention

been playing like shit, I think I need to do the thing I did before where I just don't play any QM because it lets me get away with too much. I don't mean like it lets me make bad decisions but just I can make more mistakes against QM people. I'm probably just salty because my 2 losses in skullbats today could have been wins easily if I didn't drop fucking everything.

On another note, a question: what do you do when you don't like any of the "good anchor" characters? I don't feel "the way this character is best played isn't very compatible with my playstyle" about double the way I did with BB, but at the same time I'm not really making a lot of progress with her. Peanuts was telling peck "just throw BB at the back of a trio, best case scenario you don't ever have to use him" but I don't really want to do that. That said I might try to run a trio, if only to minimize the amount of time I spend playing a character I don't like that much, as well as finally coming to the conclusion that filia point probably isn't the best. omw to try to learn fortune again, if I get started now she should be OK for NEC I hope

I mean honestly? throwing a character just because it makes your team better never sat well with me. to me that's like "oh i hope my two characters dont die so i have to play the character i fucking hate" That said. if you don't like any of the traditional anchor characters you can def get away with putting a character that can handle their own neutral against other in the anchor position. like parasoul,Fukua,bella. if you feel confident you can even use filia anchor. I'd suggest talking to people with irregular team formations for their input.

I mean when you put it like that it sounds bad yeah, but I feel like I am at the level (or at the very least aspire to be) where the new player advice of "play what you want everyone is good" doesn't really hold up. Every character is good, every team is not. To be fair fortune/filia (assuming I decide to stick with fortune, which while likely given my initial impressions isn't guaranteed) is probably a fine duo, but I really like the utility an assist like bomber behind the team would provide. Its not that I hate double, but more "I don't enjoy her as much as other characters but other characters don't give the team what I want". I still want my double to be as good as my other characters and will aspire to make that the case, but at the same time I like many people am going to be more comfortable on characters I enjoy.

basically I think fortune filia double will be a good team with characters I enjoy the most in those positions

Well my only advice for this matter is figure out what exactly do you want your team to do. Yes of course hit the enemy but how do you achieve that? Tis up to you my friend. i always wish you the best of luck

Been disappointed enough in my performance recently that I've decided to rethink things. Basically this post is going to be "plans for moving forward":

-Play more good players, again I haven't really been playing much SG this last week and when I do it's just QM for fun, but I do want to "return to form" so to speak
-In line with this, I'm holding off on learning Fortune for now. Seeing as I barely know how to play double I don't know if I am comfortable right now adding a 3rd character at this point in time. Due to time restraints this likely means I won't have a fortune for NEC but I'm ok with that.
-Going to try running double point, this will serve 2 purposes; one, to improve my double play (since I will have to be playing well at the start of the round), and two, Double is generally regarded to have a better neutral game than Filia and I have spent time in the lab finding easy ways to get Filia in off of nearly any good hit by Double (preserving OTG in many, which is pretty useful) while a DHC is the only option to go from Filia -> Double from what I've found. The only person I know who runs the filia/double duo is Winnie, but due to its former popularity there are also a decent number of trios running Filia/Double at the back; however I don't know anyone who runs the duo with the order reversed like this, maybe there's a reason for it that I'll learn but on paper I think the order switch will be useful if I get good at double. The other benefit of duo is that the order is versatile enough that I can switch the order to Filia/Double again as a counterpick against certain players depending on MU.

I know I said this before too but I really do want to remember to record sets vs people, replays are annoying to sift through and I'm still getting desyncs in them for no perceivable reason so time to break out OBS again.

quality is apparently fucked on the upload my local copy doesn't look nearly this bad but hopefully I can get something out of it. Uploaded the whole vid cause @joshb911 wanted the whole set but when i analyze it later I'll probably only look at the last few games since at the beginning we were both kinda warming up and in the middle I was getting hassled by my mum so I was kinda distracted

also if anyone else watches it, I've taken a cue from peanuts and been playing with nosound so if you don't like manowar you won't miss anything by muting it

i have sets with diablos and fuzzy otw i just haven't had time to upload them yet

in other news I am considering dropping double and picking up BB again, which would make NEC the 2nd major in a row I have done this at (i temporarily dropped bb for double then switched back after combo breaker too), point double I understand is the new hotness but it doesn't seem like updo really gives double enough to make her really scary, as much as I like the tag combo stuff I found I almost think I am better off just starting filia point since I am comfortable enough with her neutral to deal with most matchups, and the ones that are hard double doesn't seem to have much of an easier time against. The other issue I have with double is that tic throw is basically the only way I've found to open people up, which of course scales the combo to hell and other than flesh step assist mid combo (which can't repeat into itself because only one assist call per combo, and that still scales 66% iirc) I don't really have any resets that can't be gotten out of with jab on the way down. I am willing to give double a bit more time but the more I play her the more disappointed I get.

Pickles I suggest you learn some updo combos with cilia slide. It makes doubles damage go up quite a bit when you can combo off of 2 cilia slides and it's fun to experiment with the resets you can do off it. The other thing that works really well with double neutral is as Peanuts put it just shoot the gun (you don't really do that). I also think that you should try a trio with big band on it. Run something like Double, Filia, BB that way even if you don't like double you still have the functionality of having Filiia BB in the back. That's kind of what I do with my team (except I really like double.)

Run something like Double, Filia, BB

Enough people have told me that that I figure I can at least give it a decent chance, I tried it in the past and wasn't that fond of it but it was like a little over 4 months ago (soon after combo breaker) so maybe I can try it again. The problem is that the reason I picked double was due to synergy with filia, not because I necessarily enjoy the character enough to want to run her point of a trio.

WRT learning updo combos w/ slide, I don't actually think that solves any of my problems with the character. Slide combos require OTG, which thanks to my man gllt I CAN preserve off of throw but with the scaling I don't think I'll be getting a whole lot of extra damage, and if I start my combo with a low or whatever I have a slide combo (that I don't remember to use but that's another issue altogether) that does good damage. Even with fancier combos, the reset is still just low/throw that's either grounded enough to be vulnerable to reversals or airborne enough to be jabbed out of. Rewatching the first few games of our set I am starting to notice how we both got non-throw openings but my issue is that they seem to be due to the opponent making a mistake (other than just guessing wrong) which I'm not terribly fond of.

The other issue I have with double is that tic throw is basically the only way I've found to open people up, which of course scales the combo to hell
Grab then reset early
and other than flesh step assist mid combo (which can't repeat into itself because only one assist call per combo, and that still scales 66% iirc) I don't really have any resets that can't be gotten out of with jab on the way down.
Reset with air grab. Just keep grabbing forever

Also I don't know if you're already doing this but when you go for crossunder resets with Double, it helps to use s.LP instead of c.LK. s.LP will beat people pushing buttons on the way down in situations where c.LK won't. You can test your setups on Fortune doing LP as a reversal, since she has the best jab to mash while falling. But if you're already doing that idk

The other thing that works really well with double neutral is as Peanuts put it just shoot the gun (you don't really do that).
Are you... advocating zoning

Also I don't know if you're already doing this but when you go for crossunder resets with Double, it helps to use s.LP instead of c.LK.

this is good advice I will try this. I also rewatched CEOtaku again because its recent and there were a lot of doubles, I think I have a better idea of how to do the resets a bit safer so I will try that as well

Reactions: mcpeanuts
this is good advice I will try this. I also rewatched CEOtaku again because its recent and there were a lot of doubles, I think I have a better idea of how to do the resets a bit safer so I will try that as well
Oh, the VODs are up? I should rewatch it myself, then.