• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

How much for a new character to be added?

Status
Not open for further replies.
But you know what they say. Free labour is good for the spirit :3
That's not how it works man, i do see that the game has potential to keep growing even more with characters and other stuff, but the amount of work it takes is HUMONGOUS, and as Mike said, the entire team is already done with working for free, their hard work and dedication are well deserving of all the money they've gotten so far and way even more, the problem with the new additions like characters is that it will take much more than just money, A LOT MORE.

"can do work up to Lab Zero standards"

Quite a high barrier to match indeed! Althought i'm currently at the opposite of the spectrum(as shown in my crappy avatar), I do hope to be able to match said standard one day in the far future, at least spriting and animating-wise! As for having the time to do a game using said standard, that's another story...Your game always impressed me art-wise(along other things), it's no doubt one of the main reason i'm following the project so closely!

As for the free labor thingy...not the best subject to bring up even in joke. And anyway, free labor only works if everything else is free...

I can feel it on the horizon.

Annie's coming.

And in only two weeks.

Can't we just like lock this thread for good? We've gone far enough to give DDB false hope

Reactions: Beuzer0 and DDB
Status
Not open for further replies.