• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

How to Cross-Buy after buying PS4 Version?

Keifchief123

Reaction score
Steam
Keifchief123
PSN
Keifchief123
XBL
TekkenGod10
Squigly Fukua Eliza
I recently Bought and Downloaded skullgirls onto the ps4 and now I dont know how to cross-buy it to get the vita version. can anyone help me?

The Vita version is not yet available for public DL yet. Since you already bought the PS4 version once the Vita version is out you can DL for free on your Vita since it's crossbuy. When it will come out it's hard to say. A lot of the progress was said to be done, but the Vita relationship with how SG was made kind of was an obstacle for the dev team where it was delayed longer then thought. Amazon Japan recently posted a January 28th release of their 2nd Encore localization which includes the Vita version, but that could easily be placeholder. More info on that in link below.

http://skullheart.com/index.php?thr...system-works-in-japan.8048/page-4#post-331061