• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Hyrule Warriors [Name Now Final] - A Collaboration Between Nintendo and Tecmo Koei for Wii U

I think Fierce Diety would just be a costume and maybe weapon skin for the Master Sword - I mean, the moveset has the sword beams and everything.

Oh well whatever, I'm over it now.
I can't stay mad at Midna, literally nothing.
More of her's not bad I guess.
There's another challenge map too so that's a thing too.

So one of the costumes has been revealed, and it is indeed for Link...

10557452_798729883521477_4055943569096297400_n.jpg

The second DLC pack for Hyrule Warriors will be available on 11/27! In this pack, you’ll get Twili Midna as a playable character, a new weapon for Zelda, a Twilight Princess themed Adventure Mode map, and two additional costumes including the Postman costume for Link!

It's not what you expected though.

The Postman in Zelda has always been a badass. He could rival Sonic in a marathon. He should be his own character. You just run and charge into the enemy forces with nothing but the determination of getting mail across Hyrule.

Well, there's still one more out-of-the-box costume, meaning we can see that, or Hero's Shade.

And there could be a bunch more palette swaps or stuff on the Adventure Map too.

Postman Link.
I.
Hero's Shade, shirtless link, farmboy link.
Out of all the options in TP and we go with POSTMAN LINK.

Welp, my WIELDER OF THE ANCESTRAL BEYBLADE OF ANTIQUITY has come in the mail. I'm pretty happy with him!

"Shin Midna"

shin_midna_01.jpg

Dominon Rod weapon for Zelda
copyrod_b.jpg

1121_ss03_b.jpg

1121_ss04_b.jpg

8 bit weapons for Ganondorf
1121_ss05_b.jpg

Entirely new adventure map with new items on it
1121_ss06_b.jpg

Ilia costume for Zelda (!!!)
cos02_b.jpg

And the patch notes confirm more palette swaps are unlockable on the map.

Ilia Zelda, huh?
This is a really nitpicky point, but couldn't they have fixed the ears on that?
Ilia has rounded ears and it just bugs me every time I see it.

Ah well, it'll be cool seeing Ilia tear ass with the Dominion Rod.

Ilia Zelda, huh?
This is a really nitpicky point, but couldn't they have fixed the ears on that?
Ilia has rounded ears and it just bugs me every time I see it.

Ah well, it'll be cool seeing Ilia tear ass with the Dominion Rod.

But it's not Ilia. It's Zelda cosplaying Ilia.

Really, the website's URL for it was COSZELDAIRIA

Iria = Ilia cause Japan

I'm just stupidly happy we get Short Hair Zelda essentially

cause as you all know

short hair IS best hair and anyone who picks Bayonetta 1 hair in Bayonetta 2 literally deserves a death sentence

it's magic
magic cosplay
sheik is just a popular anime character in the zelda universe and zelda's transformation into her is magic too

don't forget all those times Link got really into character in Majora's Mask
there's a reason it took so long for him to get unbanned from the convention grounds

remember that time Link got a fursuit

yeah

that was a sad moment for all of us

edit: wait, I mean TIMES

a bunny one for his kawaii days and then a wolf for his EdgeMasterxxxCUTMUHWRISTSINTOPIECES days

remember that time Link got a fursuit

yeah

that was a sad moment for all of us

edit: wait, I mean TIMES

a bunny one for his kawaii days and then a wolf for his EdgeMasterxxxCUTMUHWRISTSINTOPIECES days

That's not a fursuit tho.
That was an unwilling transformation into an animal.
Link ain't no furry, but the goddesses are.

Okay so I went around on the internet
and there's all this hate for Ilia going on
People saying the inclusion of her at all makes them physically ill.

Was Ilia ever regarded as a bad character? I mean, I always thought she was good. She was a better Zelda than the actual Zelda in this game. TP Zelda just kind of was a MacGuffin, while Ilia helped Link through the adventure directly or indirectly.

plus i mean short hair master race

Beats me, I liked Ilia just fine.
And I'm the guy who constantly goes on tirades about SS Zelda being too waifu-bait.

Maybe because her characterization was kinda bland, I mean no one in TP really had that good of a character arc (except Midna and depending on your viewpoint possibly Zant), so
I don't know.

So are we taking bets for the characters in the Majora's Mask pack?
True Midna threw me for a loop so for MM I'm gonna guess
Skull Kid (Majora's Wrath for Awakening?)
and either Young Link or Happy Mask Salesman.

Oh, its also confirmed that the patch increases the max number of materials you can hold (99 no more) and a raised level cap. And a new achievement.

So are we taking bets for the characters in the Majora's Mask pack?
True Midna threw me for a loop so for MM I'm gonna guess
Skull Kid (Majora's Wrath for Awakening?)
and either Young Link or Happy Mask Salesman.

I think Skullkid is a given, honestly. He's really popular and already has an HD model from Smash Bros to start with. The second one could be ANYONE. Hell, we could see Kafei using a mask moveset or even one of the Giants just kicking shit

I'm saying Skull Kid and Happy Mask Salesman.
I just really want Happy Mask Salesman.

Though, actually looking at the masks from MM, not a lot of them really do anything, there's so many that just allow you to talk to a specific person at a specific time.
There's the four transformative masks, Deku, Goron, Zora, and Fierce Deity, the Giant's Mask (and if HMS does get in his Musou BETTER be Giant's Mask+Stepping Forward), the Blast Mask, to some extent the Gibdo Mask and Captain's Hat, maybe the Bremen Mask, Stone Mask might be useful for something, but,
I dunno, I made this moveset a while ago, but it utilizes all the masks I could think of and it still feels very bare bones.

Well, the pack is out. Sad we didn't get an Amiibo base as one of the Spinner upgrades, but oh well

Have fun, I can't play till Friday.

Some of the new color palettes are really good:
zlCfzSsbwa4U_eJI25

Link Lana
zlCfzSsdaEM221fvFg

??? Fi

zlCfzSsdC48v_ea0iO

Spirit Projection Zant? I recognize this from somewhere, probs TP itself.
zlCfzSsdqCA166IuFl

Queen Ruto or whatever from TP
tumblr_nfp4zhoylM1tqe6rzo1_1280.jpg

Form 2 Ghirahim - no cape!!!

Back