• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Hyrule Warriors [Name Now Final] - A Collaboration Between Nintendo and Tecmo Koei for Wii U

Has that been said, I figured there just weren't any more DLC packs in the plans for now.

Also WW pack with playable King of Red Lions.

Reactions: TailsWorld1
well i mean
Ganon Mode is sort of like a new character, depending on how much you can do with it.
kinda like how Mobile Armors are playable in Shin Gundam Musou and stuff

I would love for there to be a Hyrule Warriors 2 with even more characters like Vaati more DLC packs but considering just the crazy amount of stuff we've already got I wouldn't be surprised (Sad? yes) if there's no more. Heck, I'm not even halfway through the regular adventure mode map and I've got 3/4 more maps to go!

Also, am I the only one disappointed because get got a Boss Rush mode (Arguably not needed since Adventure Mode has plenty of that.....damn Gohmas everywhere) instead of some sort of Multi-player VS. Mode?

Zebesian Warri-
Aw I can't even finish that.

Fire Emblem Warriors is probably the most likely/suitable
it'll probably come before SMTxFE too, if they start in the next 5 years or so

Yeah but
Fire Emblem Warriors would be boring.
It'd just be Dynasty Warriors but with FE characters.

And the roster would just be Marth, Ike, and a bunch of Awakening characters, a-hyuk.

What about F-Zero Warriors.

Reactions: DDB and SanoBaron
And the roster would just be Marth, Ike, and a bunch of Awakening characters, a-hyuk.

What about F-Zero Warriors.

>Implying F-Zero Warriors is any more likely that Zebesian Warriors

F-Zero Warriors would be
interesting.
It'd really depend on how whoever would helm the project would handle the characters, do you try and remain faithful to the series with hand-to-hand/vehicular combat or do you pull a Sakurai and give everyone bullshit amazing powers based on their theming.
But I don't really know enough about F-Zero to try and speculate :I

All I know is that Cap's Musou attack needs to be the Neo Falcon Punch
aka the punch from the anime

Featuring Isabelle from the Animal Crossing series.

So sad that is over...
I'm curious we get new costumes in this right?
No image on those?

They're all recolors.

They're all recolors.
example:
USXyH0g.jpg
Still looks pretty BA.

maybe in Hyrule Warriors 2....
we'll get the hero we all deserve....
the one with the best theme....

maybe in Hyrule Warriors 2....
we'll get the hero we all deserve....
the one with the best theme....

I know, such a shame the character that everyone wanted couldn't make it in.
17mv1oxf87pt7jpg.jpg

And now, a message from Tecmo <after this rad gameplay>

WE KAIJU WARRIORS NOW? LEMME BRING MAH GUNDAM TO IT!

Well.
Was anyone expecting another update to this cause I sure wasn't.

The game is getting a 3DS port along with two new characters. You have to but the 3DS version to play as them, but if you do, they're transferrable to the WiiU version.
It's Tetra and the King Daphnes from Wind Waker, Tetra has a kind of sword+blunderbuss fighting style and the King can actually transform into his boat form and run over enemies it's everything I ever wanted but it costs 40 dollars what is this?

Last edited:
some people on another forum I goto speculate that there's som'in wrong with Lana in this update

ayD5LVs.jpg
I mean, look at this scan of her...

Reactions: TailsWorld1
Good, maybe Cia will take over and we'll get an interesting character.

here's what a friend said:
Yet, there are a few things I noticed when I saw a bigger version of that Lana image. She doesn't look concerned, she is actually smirking at the orb. Her eyes are completely blue instead of blue with a shade of purple in it. Something is indeed not right with her.

From what I've gathered from random forum posts and reddit (take with a grain of salt):

-New story that takes place after Hyrule Warriors
-Ganon's remains are acting weird and Lana is worried about it
-Outset Island, Dragon Roost Island, and Forsaken Fortress have been transported to the Hyrule Warriors world
-There are going to be more new characters than the three we have.
-Weapons:
--Tetra: Cutlass and Pistol
--King: Sail

Also, GameXplain did their usual video on the news.

EDIT: Here's the other scans.

Last edited:
She's not on often, but I'll see if I can get her to post the photo that she looked at. Plus, if you look at the page I posted, it's talking about the WiiU version, which you can clearly tell that pic of Lana is a WiiU level of detail.

Semi-confirms what my friend was saying XD

another friend said:

That sheds some light on the Lana thing.
Seems like she wasn't possessed in the picture from before, but she soon might be.

That crossbow in the big picture of all the characters... It's just sorta floating there.

i wonder what it could be
what character has been shown in concept to be wielding a crossbow
i wonder