• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Indivisible: Lab Zero's Action-RPG! (General Discussion)

Hassam looks awesome :o

In the video, they talked about a beta just like Skullgirls, but how would it work for this game? Would it basically be like "Yeah here's the prototype but we'll throw in the new mechanics/characters gradually"? For SG the story stuff was kept out to avoid spoilers but it seems like a much different thing since this is an rpg and you wouldn't expect to see all the levels/level designs.

In the video, they talked about a beta just like Skullgirls, but how would it work for this game? Would it basically be like "Yeah here's the prototype but we'll throw in the new mechanics/characters gradually"? For SG the story stuff was kept out to avoid spoilers but it seems like a much different thing since this is an rpg and you wouldn't expect to see all the levels/level designs.
My guess is that they'll give you something like a training room or something where you can fight the hungry ghosts and use them as punching bags.

FUCK YEAH HE USES A FLAMETHROWER A BIT LIKE EDGAR'S TOOLS

EXCEPT HE HAS JUST ONE TOOL

FUCK IT I'M HAPPY ANYWAY

From earlier talks I remember they'd just throw in new Incarnation and test-versions of dungeons that will allow people to check out and test new mechanics.

Magical Flamethrower. Holy crap!

2Oyd9f0.png

...He holds him like...a popsicle...

~ Hassam ~
CUmtzrtU8AAoSrv.png:large
"Look out! He has a SCIENCE GUN!"
What does it do?
"Not sure, but its SCIENCE so it must be no good. Also, help I have a condition that prevents me from saying SCIENCE softly"

...He holds him like a popsicle...

I know right? it's too funny, i love it.

sigh... so much is happening today... Shantae, this... money flowing in. Me getting things straightened out in my own life... it's gonna be a good week...

damn it lol. Too much is going on D= I think my cellphone might explode if I keep trying to get caught up on everything

Best incarnation yet.

And anyone who disagrees I will fight to the death.

He's interested in a certain small girl with powers..*imagines Hassam burning Nuna 's flowers while spewing out some phrase containing science*
Do you believe in magic science in a young girl's heart...

yo just realized that 505 is losing like $246,000 with their steam code give away. Not that i would buy the games they offered. Would rather that amount be deducted from the final goal amount since they can just give it away like that.

Steam codes are free to generate, so that's lost opportunity dollars, not actual dollars.

HASSAM IS GOING TO BE IN MY MAIN PARTY
also, he still reminds me of Robo from Chrono Trigger
I NEED HASSAM TO BURN ENEMIES WITH HIS FLAMES, AND CURE ALLIES WITH THE SAME FLAMES!

Reactions: Kit Ballard
Has adding videos to the Steam store page been considered? I feel like that would help considering there isn't a whole lot that tells someone to support the campaign other than all of the reviews at the bottom.

HASSAM IS GOING TO BE IN MY MAIN PARTY
also, he still reminds me of Robo from Chrono Trigger
I NEED HASSAM TO BURN ENEMIES WITH HIS FLAMES, AND CURE ALLIES WITH THE SAME FLAMES!

Tht's nice but I prefer brentalfloss version:

Everyone seems convinced Hassam's iddhi machine is a flamethrower, but has anyone considered it might also serve as a medic gun? Razmi does use iddhi to both heal and attack as well, unless i'm mistaken about something.

The BOOST is with us!!! Even with the Indiegogo pledges hiccup, we are in a great pace!

"Trapped in some weird can, send help" - Razmi's voice from inside Hassam's machine
More like

"Uhg... This place sucks... I guess I can call for help..."

Remember Razmi is passive aggressive, she don't care about nothing unless it's Bom.

Reactions: The Dave
Well, he's still testing the direct effects of Iddhi on the environment, so it could be used for both healing and attacking. Combat medic, anyone?

My shoulders hurt just looking at him.

I don't know. That that weapon looks really flamey. I've played my share of TF2 but if someone pointed that at me my first thought absolutely would not be "this will not hurt."

looks like the kinda character who puts down like a flame carpet effect that does damage on monsters turn

Reactions: The Dave
Guys... it's a tickle gun.. The Flamey looking stuff is really Silk like Iddhi. When it touches you, you'll burst into laughter as it tickles you!

edit: this is the last time I think of som'in funny when tired. Oy...

Reactions: oni3 and jam1220
For those having trouble with posting Steam reviews, apparently this works:

IGG Comments said:
Clicking your username on Steam > Activity > Click "Games" located on the right > Recently played.
There should be an icon to review it.

The Lab Zero team are the cutest Incarnations revealed yet!
Playable Richard incarnation when?
2458356984674.png

also, regarding Hassam, did anyone else think "Ghost Busters"?
he looks pretty great, I like him.

Reactions: Ryin and Gamrdogg
yo just realized that 505 is losing like $246,000 with their steam code give away. Not that i would buy the games they offered. Would rather that amount be deducted from the final goal amount since they can just give it away like that.
They're not "losing" anything. Giving away a free code is not the same as giving away a full-price game, because there is no manufacturing cost at all - Steam codes are free. They do cost themselves the potential profit, but that is not the same as an actual loss of money. For example:

video
That double chin. :^|

We've never done it before, but that's the basic idea, yes. A separate small thing with new monsters/Incarnations added.

...He holds him like...a popsicle...
I feel like I should tell you I've saved nearly everything you ever posted.
I feel like I should ALSO tell you it's a little weird that you draw me as often as...well...at all, really. :^P

Has adding videos to the Steam store page been considered? I feel like that would help considering there isn't a whole lot that tells someone to support the campaign other than all of the reviews at the bottom.
Apparently you can't do it for demos, we already asked. :^(

Mike is terrible at it though. We can totally see his lips moving in the video and he can't even do Band's voice properly.
Finally a post I like! ArgonBern 1, Remikz 0. :^P