• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Indivisible: Lab Zero's Action-RPG! (General Discussion)

we broke the crowdcharts today :P

EDIT: Now we change the day, but without the actual pledges counted :P

Last edited:
Reactions: Ryin
I feel like I should ALSO tell you it's a little weird that you draw me as often as...well...at all, really. :^P
I think you're just gonna have to live with being drawn, becuase you've passed into... folk hero status? Like, when I do a VATS strike at work, you're the mysterious stranger that shows up and is like, "actually, no, that's not how that works, let me tell you how it actually works."

we broke the crowdcharts today :P

EDIT: Now we change the day, but without the actual pledges counted :P

Crowdcharts breaks itself on a regular basis, if it can even be said to work in the first place.

Missed the thunder clap aww :(. darn you work.
finished the speed paint video though. I gota remember to look up the music again. I know they are by Hiroki Kikuta but can't remember the names.

we made 10,000 in a few hours the donations are backs to its original speed lets hop it stay that way

Of course the final game will have a story, cutscenes, party management, more weapons and abilities, and other things that aren’t in the prototype at all. As for what will change about what’s already IN the prototype, here’s a summary:

Major battle improvements and fixes, such as:
  • Better targeting, and being able to change targets after the current target dies.
Yes yes yes oh yes.

I think I've said this before, but @Tank, your art is seriously like some sort of fever dream. I am very unnerved by it and it's pretty great.

Yes yes yes oh yes.

Honestly I was hoping this would be an improvement added. I wanted to say something about this a long time ago, but I thought it was dumb to suggest.

Your style is the creepiest thing ever, I love it.
Thanks i guess as long as people like it but tryna get out of that creepy zone though. Tryna get up to this kuvshinov ilya persons level.

another quick edit: when you say in-battle, do you mean it would also be possible mid-combo as long as Ajna is idle?
Dunno yet, but considering it WOULD require that your Super button and your Weapon Switch button be different, maybe.

Reactions: hellohello123123
Dual techs, learned based on certain party members’ affinities for each other.

I can see it now:

a6hiF6Z.jpg

Plus damage because Zebei's nose.

Just like in Mario & Luigi SSS/PiT/etc.

Dual Tech between Juan and Tenoch, with glorious golden eagles screeching in the distance.

What sort of passive abilities are you thinking of doing mike?

A very informative article. I suggest that anyone spreading the word about Indivisible also includes sharing this link with an "and after you play the prototype, be sure to read this!"

Assuming the full game will be just the prototype with more characters and locations is indeed a mistake that I see happening very often. However as much as this article rights that wrong, people who just learn about the campaign and aren't following it yet won't find something "hidden" on the dev blog. Let's help them find this info.

If I knew how to pronounce it I'd read it out loud. (^.^)
I just had a sudden urge to make a transcription of the whole thing just so you could read it out loud.

I made a Russian translation of that post because I don't even know why.
Here it is in case someone needs it
I don't now if it's just for me but the doc was creating endless error popup messages. Since it's now showing a message saying it is too popular, I think it's because it temporarily went down or something.
You can add it as a URL if you write some text, highlight it and press the link button. Like this.

Reactions: Not-So-Saint
I don't now if it's just for me but the doc was creating endless error popup messages. Since it's now showing a message saying it is too popular, I think it's because it temporarily went down or something.
You can add it as a URL if you write some text, highlight it and press the URL button. Like this.
I probably should, thank you!

Reactions: Ryin
Question! @Ravidrath @render @Mike_Z can you tell me who exactly will be eligible to getting prototype-beta build? All backers? $5+? $30+?
I would assume it would be "anyone who gets a copy of the game". SG Beta did not go to $1 backers.

Also seriously, a transcription! :^)

I would assume it would be "anyone who gets a copy of the game". SG Beta did not go to $1 backers.

Also seriously, a transcription! :^)
Ok, then. The whole thing? Or some part in particular? Also if you won't record it on camera or mic I will be upset.

Radio Broadcast across all of Mother Russia. The people hear their hero's voice crackle over the AM frequency. He tells the people of the American's project, code name: Indivisible, and how they need help. It is time to show the world just how strong Russia is. It is time to rally.

Yeah okay i'm going to stop with the Russian Soviet Z joke.

But yeah seeing/ hearing something like this coming from Mike would be a cool thing. I know that there are russian fans out there so something like this would be awesome for them. on the plus side we get to hear more of glorious vocal cords of Mike Z. So in the end everybody wins.

heck i'll doing something this too. i have a free day before... that holiday... so i'll make up a quick something something poster.