• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Indivisible: Lab Zero's Action-RPG! (General Discussion)

Happy Thanksgiving! I've been catching up on all I've missed and I saw Ninja talking about the new ninja Incarnation back on page 168-ish. Why is he so important? He's one of the special Incarnations that teach Ajna to use their weapon for a new moves and/or tranversal! The kusarigama:
I3dSyT5.jpg

weapon stuff

So Mike I gotta ask, since Indivisible is inspired a lot from Super Metroid will the weapon tree be a set of linear upgrades like it was in that game?
I haven't played it but I have watched a fair amount of footage and it seems like the Ice Beam is this kind of upgrade for platforming stuff, but at the same time makes a lot of the enemy combat irrelevant after that. Buuut seeing as how it's an RPG I know you'd want it to be more balanced and you already outlined how the prototype did that, like Hands+Down having faster ATB recovery.

One more!!!! :D

(Hoping for one of ungulates from Then Fighting Herds...)
Where is that info from though, neogaf? Just asking.

The Revidath's talk is from NeoGAF. My talk is my wishes :P

From NeoGaf:

We have one final crossover reveal left, and... really, that's the last one.
I can't get into specific discussions, etc. but we've already talked to most everyone that people have been saying they want to see.

And if we haven't announced them, then, well... there is your answer.

--When are you going to announce them?

Debating tomorrow [Friday] or Monday.

Tomorrow would mark the final week of the campaign, but I'm leaning towards Monday so it doesn't get buried in Black Friday stuff, media not working, usual Friday news loss, etc.

So place your bets!

EDIT: Woops. @Metafogos already quoted em. Oh well~

So much waiting for the next incarnation... Will it be Rope Girl or Iron Fist Girl ?

By the Incarnation pic, probably the Iron Fist one

Last edited by a moderator:
I really hope they reveal the last crossover char on monday. If they do it today it will totally be overseen by black friday shit.

Really Lab Zero, NOT today.

Offtopic I hate black friday. OH GOD A PLASMA TV AT 100 DOLLARS BETTER TRAMPLE THAT OLD LADY TO GET IT.

I think Dust from Dust: An Elysian Tail would be cool. His design and gameplay fits.

Only people alergic to "furries" could be discoruaged by him. :P

I also can't really think up anyone else.

Last edited:
Remember not to push for suggestion though

I think Dust from Dust: An Elysian Tail would be cool. His design and gameplay fits.

It would be cool indeed! I haven't heard much of it's Creator since that game came out.

I honestly have no good idea of who it may be either, there's already alot of guest characters that cover a wide range! Speaking of fuzzy people, when thinking of popular indie character with enough fighting move, the first thing that comes to mind is Lilac or Carol from freedom planet, but even then their design style probably won't fit there...althought i was also thinking that for Calibreto!

As long as it's not mighty number 9...the irony would make me hurl!

I think a good way to guess would be to look at that picture, it doesn manage to represent most indie game, including skullgirls!
indie_collision_by_memoski-d7e6xne.png

From there, my two better guess would be either Xoda Rap from Noitu love 2 or Older Kunio from River city ransom underground. That last one would be a long shot but would also be very cool, as the kunio games(the NES games to be more precise) often were creative in introdcing fighting system in sport that shouldn't have any, and in the brawler games some moves were quite outlandish!

In all cases, no matter what it is, i just hope it will be enough to win the campaing, althought it already seems back on the right track!

Last edited:
I'm just wondering who is a more big deal than Shantae that they'd save for last. I always figured Shantae was the most beloved out of any of the given indie characters.

I would have said Undertale because of the big fanbase it got but I started to doubt it after mike replied. Yes some characters would fit but I really don't know whatever game it could be at this point.

I'm just wondering who is a more big deal than Shantae that they'd save for last. I always figured Shantae was the most beloved out of any of the given indie characters.
not sure whether "saving the best for last" is something they intended to do with these guest characters

TBH, instead of contemplating guest characters, which might not be in the budget, we should be thinking of people to appeal this too. Yeah if it gets past certain funding goals we might get more cameo chars, but right now I don't think they'll be able to put all these guest chars in with the current budget. Maybe if we could confirm guest chars for stretch goals we'd have an arguement and incentive. Otherwise I think we're best thinking about other options.

If we could avoid generalising whole fandoms because of their cringy vocal minorities, that would be pretty nice.

That or let's accept that we're clearly all here just because of the pantyshots.

If we could avoid generalising whole fandoms because of their cringy vocal minorities, that would be pretty nice.

That or let's accept that we're clearly all here just because of the pantyshots.
well said

Dude... a company folding a game cause of that shouldn't make a game then. Being intimidated like that shows signs of weakness. If anything, that shit can be traced back too and charges pressed.

Indivisible needs more Lasers...Everything needs more lasers. Can we get more lasers? Does Hassam use lasers? :D :D

Undertale is not going to get the guest character because Mike is very annoyed by it being everywhere.

Fine then. I'll be deleting my posts. Didn't mean ill will.
EDIT: Incarnation when?

And I think I should consider putting this quote into my signature, but this is the last time I'm mentioning another game on an Indivisible thread.

I'm personally not defending the fact that there would be a chance for Undertale rep to be in. Just miffed at the fan bases. I'm a huge fan of Indivisible, but even I wouldn't goto the lengths of death threats to defend the game. Hell, everyone has their own point of view. I didn't like Undertale (cept for Sans). Big Whoop. I've had some people fling curses at me cause of it on other forums and other media. I simply laughed at em, told em my reason then ignored any responses. *shrugs* People are fickle creatures.

The 'U' game is already swarming everywhere, i don't think it needs further representation! Not to mention that it wouldn't makes sense to put these characters in another rpg anyways...

Great I say that I think some game is very surely NOT going to crossover and people assume someone said that it was probably going to.

Can we stop now? Really. Let's wait for Robot Fist Girl

I mean I like Undertale. I just wanted to bring up the possibility that if one small fan game crossover lead to death threats that it is also possible it could happen to Indivisible. I mean no ill will to any fandom, it's just that recent news have left me very, very bitter with certain fandoms' dark side. I apologize if I came across as generalizing.

i'm just waiting for Musashi MacLeod, myself
You too? I've been waiting for him since the original announcement trailer!
Hopefully they will reveal him before the campaign ends.

I hope it's Mario. I hear he has a pretty big fanbase so that could be good to bring more people in.
I know you're joking, but sad thing is, he'd fit insanely well with his already dozen Rpg games XD

Reactions: Wenzel
Not to prolong an already derailed conversation, but,
all this talk of who the next guest Incarnation will be, but do we even know if there's gonna be another one?
Is that confirmed or is this all just speculation pure and simple?

they said that there was "one last crossover", if I recall correctly
that sounds like another guest to me, but w/e
i just want Musashi