• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Indivisible: Lab Zero's Action-RPG! (General Discussion)

I think they mean to just use the edit for future posts. Double posting long posts about more and speculation does extend the size when they could be in one and save the space each box uses up on a page.

I think they mean to just use the edit for future posts. Double posting long posts about more and speculation does extend the size when they could be in one and save the space each box uses up on a page.

Yeah, I think I fixed them all in these Thread.
I will be a good shark now.

Yeah, I think I fixed them all in these Thread.
I will be a good shark now.
You already were.a.good shark. Now you're just a gooder shark :P

You already were.a.good shark. Now you're just a gooder shark :P

OoooOoooOOOh YeeAahhhh!
Let's bring the Shark girls and get wasted.

So, SweetShark. I counted the creature/possible Ravannavar's final form eyes. Considering that you found that some of the enemies seem to be based on Hindi chess, I was wondering if the possible connection is that the creature has 20 eyes, as in, all the possible 20 moves in your first turn during a chess match.

So, SweetShark. I counted the creature/possible Ravannavar's final form eyes. Considering that you found that some of the enemies seem to be based on Hindi chess, I was wondering if the possible connection is that the creature has 20 eyes, as in, all the possible 20 moves in your first turn during a chess match.
resizer.php

tumblr_lpervxTWq01r13x2bo1_1280.jpg

...all the possible 20 moves in your first turn during a chess match.
This feels like one of those facts I'll never forget now that I know it.

Edit: Ha just remembered 21st possible move. Knock king over and surrender. Lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: jam1220

I wouldn't go so far to say this is possible. Also I don't see how this will serve as part in a Boss Fight.
Of course is cool as hell to here this connection as well.
I told to all of you to count the eyes because they are 10 heads [I think], like in the Myth of Ravana.

I NEED to do more research!!!

---

I just found that is indeed Paidal the name of the Pawn in Hindi Chess. So right now only the Knight and Queen is missing.

---

So I found this site right now:
http://www.shacknews.com/article/92...rt-style-505-games-and-its-indiegogo-campaign

In this interview MikeZ announced a lpt of different kind of characters/creatures who want in the game.
After I dinish with my work, I will to some quick research to get a better look of these.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cheesedragon
10 heads as in the myth of Ravana, huh? Well, that works, too... although the 20 moves thing would be a cool coincidence.

She*. I am a girl and all..
Really? I've always assumed everybody on the Internet was a nerd in their moms basement.

Let's just accept video games, comics, collectables, Japanese media and other "nerdy" things can be enjoyed by anyone, regardless of gender, age, religion, whatever. Now let's rescue the thread before it turns into an argument about nerds.

We already know that the guest characters are going to be DLC, so they don't really have impact on the main game, however, I wonder if they're going to have their own set of sub-quests or special dialogue if you bring them with you to certain events/boss fights, just like in Chrono Trigger/Chrono Cross. Also, who do you think it's going to be the first guest character to be released?

"Shovel knight needs gold" -sidequest
"Shantae is trying to find hair-creme" -sidequest
"Make Annie playable" -Sidequest.

Reactions: The Dave
Let's just accept video games, comics, collectables, Japanese media and other "nerdy" things can be enjoyed by anyone, regardless of gender, age, religion, whatever. Now let's rescue the thread before it turns into an argument about nerds.

We already know that the guest characters are going to be DLC, so they don't really have impact on the main game, however, I wonder if they're going to have their own set of sub-quests or special dialogue if you bring them with you to certain events/boss fights, just like in Chrono Trigger/Chrono Cross. Also, who do you think it's going to be the first guest character to be released?

My guess goes to Shovel Knight. He is after all the gold example of indie game go right in any way possible.

---

So far from the interview I posted, Ahad told his interest to include in the game [if possible] creatures like Manananggal, Tikibalang, Pugot, Ningen, Mongolian Death Worm, Chonchons, Sundel Bolong, Douen, Grootslang, Nandopananda and an Ass with three legs...

Obviously it have many mythological creatures which are also again undeads. The reason is seems maybe because Kala use Vetalas, she also use other kind of undeads in general. The alive creature you face maybe belongs to the armies which cooperate with Kala.

"Make Annie playable" -Sidequest.
Annie's a rescued fighting game character, so she's searching for combos.
combos.jpg

Reactions: Cheesedragon
Are Combos even into sports sponsorship? Even know esports is somewhat niche to large companies so they may not even want to sponsor it, once again if they have even sponsered sports before.

if i remember correctly waaay back in the day Combos was paired with Baseball and Marvel Comics.

but nothing about video games, so I would think they would be like... "No" towards that.

Come to think of it, why haven't Combos done some sort of fighting game endorsement or sponsorship? It seems so obvious.

Corporate Marketing Executives have a very different definition of "obvious" than us

Their "obvious" might be putting ads into My Little Minion Pregnancy Foot Doctor Clinic for iOS because The Kids

Come to think of it, why haven't Combos done some sort of fighting game endorsement or sponsorship? It seems so obvious.

Yes, but are they tasty? First time I see this brand.

Maybe you can only get Combos at the United States? I'm not sure. I only knew about those because a Spaniard youtuber went to New York and bought some candies and snacks that basically don't exist in his home country.

I usually see em in Gas Station stores around here, much like my all time fave chip snack: Andy Cap's Hot Fries.

Oh boy I can't wait for the commercials! Hopefully it's something like when uncharted teamed up with subway

Last edited:
I can't choose which one I like most. That wind up zebei does looks epic. Tungar got that dad swag. And razmi's is gonna look pretty in color.

Reactions: KaboomKid
I guess this might confirm multiple Supers, yeah? At least for some characters. Because now Tungar has this sweet new attack on top of that other cool Exploding Blades Super we saw Persona working on.

All of these look like powerful horizontal attacks, so I'm excited to see how they each function in the game. Maybe Tungar's will work like a launcher while Zebei's pushes enemies back? Can't wait to find out.