• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Indivisible: Lab Zero's Action-RPG! (General Discussion)

We respond to you.... :^P

Back on topic -
DUDE TUNGAR IS SO DOPE you don't even know...

Thanks for responding, i guess (I'm sorry for any annoying shitpost to all of you)
Back to the main topic, as you said, Tungar is so dope and cool, he looks an Arabic swordsman of some type, eager to see his origins.

Thanks for responding, i guess (I'm sorry for any annoying shitpost to all of you)
Back to the main topic, as you said, Tungar is so dope and cool, he looks an Arabic swordsman of some type, eager to see his origins.
I'm pretty sure urumi is an Indian thing. This guys looks Indian ehough to me, although I'm not really good with guessing origin by appearance.

Reactions: Kai
I can imagine Tungar jumping like Mario would. Can't wait to hear his VA whenever that is.

Whip Axe

Is that a whip made of axe blades or a really long and bendy axe
Can't wait to see if there are joint attacks between characters

Zebei/Ajna shooting axes
Razmi/Ajna flame axes
Razmi/Tungar Flame Sword Whips

The unseen possibilities

Last edited:
Okay it's of minor importance but can we just make clear that the name is RAZMI? It just makes me cringe so much seeing every variation possible of her name except the correct one. No offense.

Man people can't even spell the game's title half the time
Can't believe you thought

I'll try to remember though

Reactions: ArgonBern
just looked up Valkarie Profile 2's combat tutorial. How will indivisible handle battle field movement? The combos seems like a simple enough thing to implement but the positioning of characters on a 2d field may be difficult to pull off. Are the indivisible characters gona be able to move around the field like in the old 90's beat'm ups?

edit: duh. nvm. looked up VP1 that's 2d.

Tungar looks awesome! Didn't expect him to be so short, but I think it makes an interesting balance. Kinda like Tommy Ten-Tons; small but really strong.

And how he wears his sword like a turban is so metal. Aren't the urumi's blades sharp on both edges? I'm impressed, but I wonder how he manages to wear a deadly weapon like a hat.
Man people can't even spell the game's title half the time
Invisible. Indefinable. Indelible. Inedible. Invincible. Inconceivable.

If I had a nickel for every title misspell auto-correct I've seen... I'd be able to buy a candy bar.

And how he wears his sword like a turban is so metal. Aren't the urumi's blades sharp on both edges? I'm impressed, but I wonder how he manages to wear a deadly weapon like a hat.
It makes you wonder how much of his scars were from enemies and how much were self-inflicted.

just looked up Valkarie Profile 2's combat tutorial. How will indivisible handle battle field movement? The combos seems like a simple enough thing to implement
HAHAHAHAHAhahahahahaaaa....nothing's ever as simple as it looks.

but the positioning of characters on a 2d field may be difficult to pull off. Are the indivisible characters gona be able to move around the field like in the old 90's beat'm ups?
They can't do that in VP2, either, though. You move around first and when you engage the enemy your position determines how the battle is laid out. This is sort of how Indivisible works, only the "moving around" part happens in the level.

For a better explanation: In battle you press the character's associated button and they go attack the current target. When nobody's attacking anything they return to their neutral spot. If there are walls/pits in the way, different characters handle those differently.

Okay it's of minor importance but can we just make clear that the name is RAZMI? It just makes me cringe so much seeing every variation possible of her name except the correct one. No offense.
It's just like Cerabella in my Skull Girls.

If there are walls/pits in the way, different characters handle those differently.
Wait, so where you engage the enemy affects the battle? Will there be characters that levitate/fly or you're referring to ranged chars like Zebei?

Wait, so where you engage the enemy affects the battle? Will there be characters that levitate/fly or you're referring to ranged chars like Zebei?
Yes, and probably but nobody does anything except walk/run in the prototype, I meant how they attack.

Let me guess, you will implement the system "If an enemy is engaged from the back, you will receive an advantage, but if the enemy engages you, you will be at disadvantage", something like that?.

From what I understand, it's more that you literally fight in the space that you encounter the enemy. There's no separate arena that you go and do battle in.

So, two identical engagements can vary drastically depending on the terrain.

From what I understand, it's more that you literally fight in the space that you encounter the enemy. There's no separate arena that you go and do battle in.
so, like Chrono Trigger?

so, like Chrono Trigger?
Kinda. I'm assuming it'll be a little more involved than the simple way Trigger did it.

Again, this is just how I understood Mike's statements.

At this point i'll not guess anything more, i just want to see. xD

I'd do that, but it's really fun speculating

more involved than the simple way Trigger did it.
Bro Chrono Trigger got intense.

Let me guess, you will implement the system "If an enemy is engaged from the back, you will receive an advantage, but if the enemy engages you, you will be at disadvantage", something like that?.
No. I mean, yeah, but since you can attack in the world and they can attack in the world, it's who gets hit.

Reactions: Armageddon11
That's actually really interesting. Since terrain in Indi is that of a platformer i.e. full of walls, and pits, and whatnot, it will be considerably more tricky to spawn player and enemy parties then in Chrono Trigger where terrain was more or less flat.

anyone got a good nick name for indivisible? Maybe Indi, 1/0, didi, divi.

"Indi" sucks. Could be a misspelling of indie, or Indiana Jones.
If you're in a pinch and really can't be bothered to remember how to spell "visible," I vote for "Indiv."

Reactions: ArgonBern
NDV looks like a good short cut and can be pronounced like Indiv. I vote NDV.

notskeletonwomen.pdf

Abbreviations are easier for writing and discussion I guess. Indivisible might be a bit too many syllables for some people to say every time lol.

Final fantasy series got FFVII, FFX, ect.
Valkrye Profile got VP most likely
Skullgirls got SG just seems fitting. Plus internet people are lazy.

indivisible really isn't that tough, but ppl shorten stuff like Skull Girls, which is simpler imo, so eh.

An abbreviation huh? Not sure if these ideas all work though. Hmmm, let's see how Hollywood would do it...

...So the first movie would be "Indivisible," then the sequel would be "Indivisibles," followed by the reboot sequel called "The Indivisible," and so that means the spinoff to the reboot would become..."The 'Ble"....

The 'Ble? That's terrible! Why couldn't they just call it Indivisible 4!?

Wait, why are we messing with the name again?

Yeah Indiv seems fine.

So these were the 3 incarnations we were looking for. I guess we are not going to see more before the IGG, and even then we are not going to see more since Mike said the game will be structured so you don't know if you have all acquirable party members.

I mean I don't want L0 to just flesh out everything after the campaign just to show they are working and making progress but I'm being disrespectfully obvious here, just to make an example.