• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Indivisible: Lab Zero's Action-RPG! (General Discussion)

I'm checking with HB now to see if there's server propagation time, etc.

Oh man, here we go people!

tumblr_inline_nsuny6tJbT1rol1w1_500.gif

ostonly.png

This is my page for Patron Tier.

Just beat it. (Clear time 34:09.65) Interesting game so far.

This is my page for Patron Tier.
Try going to the main HB page and logging in from there.

I just tried that and I also tried clearing cache and it's still not there.

I just tried that and I also tried clearing cache and it's still not there.

I asked them to check the Patron tier - maybe they missed it, because there are like 30 tiers.

I know that the Patron Tier was an original tier in the IGG but then was removed to make room for a new tier since it filled up.
There also weren't that many spots for the Patron Tier so it filled up pretty quick.

It's still not showing up for me. Wat do? T_T

What tier?

Patron. I see you're already looking into that with worldjem though....

I didn't have it in my tier (30 dollars one) but it was in my "purchases" page. It goes alphabeticaly.

EDIT: Oh, now there is.

51:49:42. I need to time my blocks properly.

Loving the game so far. Just finished it (47 minutes, including time took to backtrack looking for secrets (found none...)). But here's some things I noticed.

-At the spot with the Golden cup monster, I died and it spawned me up on the ledge past the cuttable vine, but I hadn't cut the vine yet.
-It's hard to tell when I'm low on health. I died twice because I kept attacking without realizing I was low and should use my heal (the part with the two green guys).
-You can axe hang on vines. Which is odd, considering. You can even cut them with normal jump attack, but holding it makes you hang.
-It seemed like the most damaging tactic was always hold up and mash my buttons. When I realized this, I just spammed that over and over and won everything, especially when I realized each turn I could just save one Razmi action for heal and do that after building all that super meter from mashing up+attack. This got me past the part that I died twice at easily, and effortlessly beat the boss.
-I couldn't find a reason to down+attack or neutral+attack over upattack.
-It would be nice to have an "overall damage for this turn" thing. I didn't really know which combinations did more damage so I just mashed what seemed like it did the most instead of... what actually did the most?
-The other supers seemed useless in comparison to Razmi's heal. At least, once you hit the part I died at. Still, the other three seemed not to be too useful.
-I couldn't figure out why sometimes my action meter charged fast, and sometimes it didn't.

May play it again, but probably not (unless there was a secret I missed). It was very fun, though!

Edit: Also, something I forgot: the place with the axe, I was backed into the corner and when I went to do my attacks, Tengar went into startup and then didn't attack. Don't know why.

Last edited:
27 minutes on my second playthrough. I shall bask in the glory of very briefly being the speed run champion.

Ok so I finished the prototype.

The combat system is more intricate and interactive than I thought it would be. Awesome! Active defenses and meter management! A few of the fights felt a little cluttered but overall the combat is super satisfying once you get the hang of it.
The Platforming is solid. Ajna controls very smoothly, everything feels good. The level design of the platforming sections is nothing to write home about but I bet it will get more interesting as you unlock more movement abilities.
The speed-lines when Ajna dashes are weird looking but everything else in the game looks great!

Two minor issues I noticed
#1 when I did a jumping axe attack against one of those vine-things Ajna jammed the axe into it to climb it instead of cutting it down which felt really weird.
#2 When an enemy knocks one of your characters into the air onto a platform the character can no longer attack and is frozen in place until the end of the battle

but considering this is a prototype it is surprisingly polished! Great job guys.

I can't possibly express in words how hype I am for the release of the game! Why is it not out already? arggrrppffftthgrraahhh!

Somebody help me pull a Cartman and freeze me in stasis in a Glacier until the launch party starts.

Shit, one has to time their blocking? way to get my hype even higher, i love that.

Shit, one has to time their blocking? way to get my hype even higher, i love that.

You can hold down the block button but you spend more meter that way, I think.

Decided to play through again. Got the "we love you, too" message. D'aww~

Unfortunately, I wanted to go back to the control config screen, the one at the beginning, so I closed the game and it erased my "save", so I'm starting over without the gang. Not a big deal, but being able to choose whether I want to start fresh or with everyone after beating it would have been cool.

Hey guys cannot get the proto type working :( , issues and specs below:

Steps:
downloaded game from HB page, unpacked far file with "RAR Opener" from app store
downloaded DX9 drive via link mike provided, expanded in a dir with in Docs, ran DXSETUP, no errors
Attempted to run "Indivisible" but i get a "Indivisible.exe has stopped working" error.

If someone can help or guide me let me know

Damn, really wish I could play this.

Unfortunately the Skullgirls crowdfunding happened just when I had started college, and had left a ton of internet sites and was completely in the dark for gaming news for a whole season. When my friends told me about it (several months after it ended) I was like "lol what's crowd funding".

Oh well, I'll make up for it by putting twice as much into the Indivisible crowd funding.

Reactions: southpawper
Stayed late to finish it and I'm impressed.

At first I was just button mashing but soon I was able to more or less attack the right enemies with right attacks to get as much AoE as possible and after a while I learned the mind set for blocking. I'm glad to know that blocking is a 100% gain if you do it right instead of being a choice between it and supers. :D

I died twice, once on 2 big ogre things and second on the boss. Mostly cause I didn't entirely get the blocking and meter management until later.

I must say I didn't feel the game in the beginning to the point of not being sure if I like it, but it came with practice. Quite like in fighting games I must say so that was a big success.

Other than that I really liked the animation and the little voice acting there was. I also absolutely fell in love with both battle themes.

The dungeon itself didn't offer much interesting platforming, but I guess not everything could have been as polished as most is here.

I have some questions but I'll leave them for later, when the initial "I loved playing this" spam ends. :P

Now excuse me as I wait for someone to upload the Boss Battle theme on Youtube.

Last edited:
I'm wondering if there are any plans to have multiple layers of a level. Like being able to walk back into the distance or further into the front. Maze like levels and stuff.

I'm wondering if there are any plans to have multiple layers of a level. Like being able to walk back into the distance or further into the front. Maze like levels and stuff.

Nope.

That's pretty much the one part none of us like about Valkyrie Profile - just ended up being confusing and not really adding anything.

Oh and before I forget, I managed to knock an enemy onto one of the tiny platforms above the fight and it rendered him unable to attack. Was funny watching him trying to get to my party from there. :P

Nope.

That's pretty much the one part none of us like about Valkyrie Profile - just ended up being confusing and not really adding anything.
OH DEAR GOD THANK YOU

So Skullheart unfollowed this thread for me.

Just to make sure on what I missed:
So the prototype is playable for IGG backers?
And Im guessing the Prototype will be playble to all people when the campain goes live?

So Skullheart unfollowed this thread for me.

Just to make sure on what I missed:
So the prototype is playable for IGG backers?
And Im guessing the Prototype will be playble to all people when the campain goes live?

Correct on both counts.

Reactions: Magma442
Still downloading my copy.. Some reason I'm getting a max speed of 8kb/s from HB's server instead of my usual 15kb/s... It's either them or som'in hiding in the background of my Laptop... rather not reboot as I'm in the middle of another download that's paused... if I reboot, I'd have to start over x,x

edit:
Untitled.jpg

I see you lurking Alex.. =3

Last edited:
Reactions: KaboomKid
1,000,000 US Dollars for the campain eh? Ill throw in my share and pray you guys get the funding.