• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Indivisible: Lab Zero's Action-RPG! (General Discussion)

They won't be the final voices, but here's the cast for the prototype:
G.K. Bowes: Ajna
Matt Mercer: Zebei
Kyle Hebert: Tungar
Cristina Vee: Razmi

What about the monsters though? All but the Ahp are voiced.

I also wanted to talk about the Ahp, were they based on some sort of folklore creature? or the design just came to mind as easy as that? I feel like i've seen a creature like that before during my childhood, yet i really love them eldritch abomination designs in my RPGs, never change L0 <3

I noticed something obivious , asides the successful waifu wars on SG endend funded the IGG campain, now with Indivisible IGG in the video campain in any moment L0 talk about SG, the amazing composer, and all the talented people on the main crew, i know that you focused in delivered a amazing prototype, but the people in general it´s to lazy to read all the campain and many people maybe just gonna read the money amount and watch the video, maybe an updated video with the actual trailer but showing that i said could be a better bait?

Something like that I said in my last post, but maybe they are very busy with other things, or in fact maybe they are doing that already.

Last edited:
So, I was thinking about things I can't afford and speculating what, if anything, I would want with the really high-tier perks. I realized that Ajna's axe-climbing counters one of the most classic JRPG bosses:

A killer wall.

(Other speculation: I wonder how one would go about paying Activision to borrow Crash Bandicoot? It's not like they're doing anything with him, and the original games took place in islands off the coast of Australia, so it's actually a surprisingly good fit. [I'm thinking 'playable Incarnation I can't afford'- Crash's down-attack could be his fruit-rocket launcher. It would, of course, lead to enemy juggling, being a rocket launcher.]

Probably cheaper than leasing Asura from Capcom, anyway.)

Also, I was speculating what sort of platforming abilities we can get from Thorani's water abilities, when I realized: Platform surfing!!!

(Other speculation: I wonder how one would go about paying Activision to borrow Crash Bandicoot?
Crash was too expensive for Sony to get for PSAS, so very doubtful.

It might just be a coincidence, but it looks like the incarnations being revealed are following the way they're shown off in the trailer. From my guess, the next one shown off should be action dragon dude.

Super hype for the next reveal, the masked dragon mask guy is one of my favourite designs along with Pirate lady and Battle Nun, I would so make team of these guys.

I'm excited for the armless woman and the girl with the oversized falcon myself. Neutral about everyone else, as the two revealed already were the two I really really liked the designs of and they're out of the way already.

He looks really unfitting. I thought Indivisible took place in the past where guns weren't a thing yet, I don't understand why some characters would use axes, bows, and other types of traditional combat then. His design looks great alone, though.
That jaw...
It is a beard, actually, which is why it looks like that

In a previous life, his name was Dirty Dan.
This is actually Dirty Dans great grandfather, Dizzle Dan, also know during that time as DD.

I'm glad the Incarnations are branching out to different styles and ascetics from cultures around the world. I was honesty going to be disappointed if they we're all eastern in nature.

Last edited:
Huh, they went are going a different order to what was expected.

Well that makes the reveal more interesting since we won't know who pops up next but then it might a be a while for the reveals I am hyped.

I do like his style and that is so contrasted from everything else in the game so far.

I love when there is a fantasy world with a mix of different stuff, like guns, magic, swords.

This makes me even more hype for this game.

This guy is great, he will be second in my team.

I love when there is a fantasy world with a mix of different stuff, like guns, magic, swords.

This makes me even more hype for this game.

This guy is great, he will be second in my team.
I agree, that's what I liked about Skullgirls so much. I know there trying to restrict themselves a bit more here, but i'm glad there still keeping it creative.

You know because of his pose in the trailer, I expected him to be short. So I'm a bit surprised that he's a bit tall. But he's rocking the facial hair mighty good. And I definitely plan to use him, I just have a thing for guns in rpgs, they make me feel so powered.

looks like they aren't doing it in the trailer order and I got hella juked. Vasco is super cool though and I've been looking forward to him. Makes me wonder if every incarnation is going to have its own "world" cause I really wanna hang out in the desert w/ vasco.

Also I think you'll find there were many points in time in which people with guns were fighting people with axes n stuff. Although a revolver rifle is super cool it doesn't have the same appeal of just a cool-ass six shooter to me. I heavily subscribe to the belief that most things are much cooler if you just turn them into a revolver.

Also I think you'll find there were many points in time in which people with guns were fighting people with axes n stuff.
I'm aware, but guns are more powerful weapons and it just seems a bit off to me that they're using traditional weapons instead.

I'm aware, but guns are more powerful weapons and it just seems a bit off to me that they're using traditional weapons instead.
It might be an incredibly impractical to wield/make new technology for them. This kind of transition isn't done quickly.

There is more things than that.

In a universe where magic exists, guns become less a thing, because magic can either be more powerful, faster than guns, or allow protection for someone against guns.

Also, this type of gun showed in the art, is not very fast and it isn't really reliable at close range because it is long and slow.

Of course, there is the fantasy element behind everything.

What if he combines the use of the old school with the new?

magic-bullet-blender-lrg.jpg

:PUJNA::PUJNA::PUJNA:

I mean, guns can break down, guns can jam, you can run out of ammo, bullets go through targets/ricochet and you risk hitting things (like teammates) you really don't want to hit, guns are loud...

(Source - Just gonna put this up here I guess)

Back