• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Indivisible: Lab Zero's Action-RPG! (General Discussion)

Maybe it's just good, honest milk? Everybody drinks milk. Good for strong bones. And that way it can still have a bit of a rivalry with blackbookalpha's coffee.
Also there is the basin of milk. Maybe its bout that.

... When it's little miss Zone-tan you know what it's alluding to.

Zone: "Would you be intrsted in buying some of my special white potion?"

Ajna: "Uh sure, what does it do?"

Zone: "Eh heheheh... My potion will recover your health and make you feel refreshed."

Ajna: "Wow I'll take some!" *drinks it* "Uhg it's kinda sweet and yet a little bitter... What was used in making this?"

Zone: "Milk"

Ajna: "Milk of what?"

Zone: "That's a trade secret sweety, you'll have to be an employee to see what I do to make this potion." >3o

Also there is the basin of milk. Maybe its bout that.

Oh yeah, I forgot there's actual plot-empowering super milk. Some of which is impure and corrupts those who seek it.

Oh yeah, I forgot there's actual plot-empowering super milk. Some of which is impure and corrupts those who seek it.
I can't believe Zone sells the alien milk...actually considering where milk might have come from I'm not too surpised

... When it's little miss Zone-tan you know what it's alluding to.

Zone: "Would you be intrsted in buying some of my special white potion?"

Ajna: "Uh sure, what does it do?"

Zone: "Eh heheheh... My potion will recover your health and make you feel refreshed."

Ajna: "Wow I'll take some!" *drinks it* "Uhg it's kinda sweet and yet a little bitter... What was used in making this?"

Zone: "Milk"

Ajna: "Milk of what?"

Zone: "That's a trade secret sweety, you'll have to be an employee to see what I do to make this potion." >3o
Must be Mad Milk from Team Fortress 2.

Was't the campaign 319k the other day? It's 341k now
yeah we got to still keep pushing.

We are just like Sisyphus right now. just got to keep pushing we'll make it... someday...

Woah it was barely 329k a few hours ago.
I was going to say that the Thems Fighting Herds celebration stream happened when they mentioned Mr.Z, but I checked my logs and we had the momentum from before that, so my guess is just the residual from getting front page on reddit.

The IGG page looks... different? The fixed funding part is much more prominent, now right after the amount, and there are some other things,too, I just can't put my finger on them.

The IGG page looks... different? The fixed funding part is much more prominent, now right after the amount, and there are some other things,too, I just can't put my finger on them.
all the tabs and stuff are below the video now ya! I actually knew something for once

Heres some fun math!
I reckon that we need more numbers of people donating then actually praying people dig deep.
At our average rate of $67 dollars per donation, we'd need like, 22400 people to donate in general and we 17200 more folks to donate.
Although if my math is right (I failed math like 3 times so don't quote me on this) we need to boost either our amount per donation to kick up the average or to increase the number of donations. Not counting the last minute blitz of course.

we need to boost either our amount per donation to kick up the average or to increase the number of donations.

Aren't those literally the only two things that can improve here? Thanks captain obvious.

Aren't those literally the only two things that can improve here? Thanks captain obvious.
I'm trying to make it seem more hopeful.
17400 isn't that much of a leap given our current rate that's probably changing the more people are gonna become aware the more we advertise and spread information about this.
Given we can keep a $67 dollar average per donation.

I've been running similar math; I'm surprised at how much the numbers change working on a $67/person average vs $65.

Yes, 18,000 people is a lot. However:
  • The campaign video itself has 183K views. If each of these did $10, we'd be golden. A third of them buying the game also works.
  • The Game Grumps vid has 460K views. Even better.
  • Jesse Cox gave us 79K views; Jim Sterling, almost 40K; SomeCallmeJohnnny, 13K.
  • Even Mike Z's Salty vid has 20K views.
I think people worry that the small contributions are tiny drops in a massive bucket; this thought has certainly crossed my mind a time or two. Maybe pushing the $15 soundtrack tier a little more would help?

I also worry that not enough people are watching the streams; maybe more can be done to promote these? Likewise, I heard something about a podcast tomorrow?

There is still a chance the campaign could skyrocket. We just have to take as many of those chances as possible.

Just from actual campaign page itself statistics. Not gonna bother to compare any outside factors.

SG IGG when it finished had around 15.8k donations with a $52~ average per donation for a grand total of $828,768 after the dust settled. Also had 19.3k FB shares.

Indivisible in comparison so far with around 26-27 days remaining has around 5.2k donations with a $66~ average per donation with a current total as of this post being written $344,871. Currently has around 10.3k FB shows.

Keep in mind the SG IGG encouraged people to donate at least $1 which helped the campaign to take part in the character votes, but likely crashed the per donation amount average. Indivisible however got a bit more days to work with so it's not all 1:1 comparisons.

The first hurdle is just to get around the SG IGG in terms of donation amounts. Currently Indivisible is just shy of 1/3 the amount

This reminds me, does this campaign has any incentive/rewards for backer referrals? That could help. The last campaign did this. Maybe encourage fan art too or YT vids in a way like posting some notable ones in updates? As a short term campaign challenge to backers besides the 50k Incarnation milestones. That also is a good way to spread word of mouth more.

This reminds me, does this campaign has any incentive/rewards for backer referrals? That could help.
This is a really good point. Contests were mentioned in an earlier update, but the details haven't been elaborated on yet. We've got a lot of people on the sidelines spreading the word without being able to Back the project themselves, or posting good video content that gets overlooked, so this would be a great way to reward those efforts and keep them motivated so they don't burn out.

Maybe offering game codes/soundtracks/t-shirts/etc. could work as prizes? Anything that keeps the Backers involved would be great!

Nearly at another Incarnation reveal! Less than 1k needed, lets's see you armless girl.

Also the stream schedule for this week has been posted:

Monday - Level Design with render
This sounds pretty cool!

Tuesday - Mike and render vs each other in Skullgirls and Guilty Gear and 100% run Indivisible

Wednesday - Clean up with Richard
Get your questions ready! ;) ;) ;)

Thursday - Mariel and render play Mega Man X
This could bring in quite a big audience, just hope Mega Man fans aren't too burned on crowdfunding by now

I am ready for the Week of Earl

oh boy Mike vs Render?

Who ever wins is declared the prettiest of the Lab Zero office.

And he shall be crowned with the emblem of Scribble Cat and engraved on the paper crown says "Git Gud"

oh boy Mike vs Render?

Who ever wins is declared the prettiest of the Lab Zero office.

And he shall be crowned with the emblem of Scribble Cat and engraved on the paper crown says "Git Gud"
Don't be ridiculous. Peter is obviously the prettiest.

Back