• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Indivisible: Lab Zero's Action-RPG! (General Discussion)

We're roughly $65k away from what the Friday the 13th KS has earned so far. Their first couple days put them almost $200k past us, so our momentum has definitely been strong for the last week. Be great if we could blitz our way to $500k and start chipping away at that $1M next week.

Inb4 the aimless Legend of Korra fanbase adds another 100k out of sheer reflex to the term Naga
I've tried pushing this to /r/thelastairbender and tagging my Tumblr posts accordingly; do you recommend any other ways to infiltrate the fandom and bend them to our will get them to take a look?

I've tried pushing this to /r/thelastairbender and tagging my Tumblr posts accordingly; do you recommend any other ways to infiltrate the fandom and bend them to our will get them to take a look?
Show them Thorani. Watch em go wild. >v>

This confuses me.......greatly....

then you should know that "they hate X" doesn't mean anything because even on 4chan people have different opinions
it's just that the negative/controverse opinions are often the most vocal ones

I'm replaying the prototype and I realized you can short hop. Except you're not actually leaving the ground very much. Just going into the jumping animation which actually looks like you're trying to flap your arms. I'm going to go short hop everywhere like Rodney does.

Nicely done. Keep doing those, I think they'll help a lot to get people invested. I'm already invested (though I'm still not sure what a giclee print is, but I guess I'll find out on campaign success) and that just made me want the game even more.

So, if I'm reading this right, Thorani is a Devi? Where's the blue skin?

Also mike pls stop my opinion of you can't get any higher hnnnnnng

Mike's got a lot of talent as VA and I really hope he will voice someone in the game. Vasco fits him perfectly

By the way where can I see the coloured versions of the first three revealed incarnations?

By the way where can I see the coloured versions of the first three revealed incarnations?
cetnuloxwkopyksl8dio.png

kb0zxr5g3phfevgl29cc.png

oyshbz3aa70qtdriazmr.jpg

I like the trailer for Vasco. (man i was wishing someone else would be trying out Vasco... I mean thing's not set in stone yet so there's still a chance.)

Personally can't wait for all the others to be made, sorta like the TF2 "Meet The ..." videos

This can totally build hype.

Wait, how can Mike voice Vasco if he already narrated about Vasco? I'd be awkward to find out he was narrating about himself.

Wait, how can Mike voice Vasco if he already narrated about Vasco? I'd be awkward to find out he was narrating about himself.

True, but all the Incarnations are just voices inside Ajna's head.

Back