• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Indivisible: Lab Zero's Action-RPG! (General Discussion)

Now I'm imagining him having conversations with his gun.
*Snipes a Monster from far away*
"Well ain't you being thirsty today Gold Colt, that's yer 5th one"
*clicks the hammer on the gun*
"Ah-, yes'mh I've got you covered, now don't you fret"
*uses a quick loader to reload the 6 shot chamber*
"Now let's see if we can't get that one vermit over on the ridge of that there cliff..."

Mike Z voiced Vasco??
I feel super awkward atm •.•

Mike's voice acting is my waifu.

Like... what the hell can't Mike do?
Raise $1.5m, apparently. {:^)
Now I'm imagining him having conversations with his gun.
I already was doing that. Heh. Bein' alone on the job ain't no fun.
Ain't that right, Holly? Yep, 'tis.

Raise $1.5m, apparently. {:^)

See... but this is only a temporary thing which you'll no doubt be able to add to your vast list of skills in the future.

Also do you have a demo reel or could you make one? because seriously dude... your VA skills are inspiring.

Please voice Thorani now
Whenever I voice women I make them as bassy and gruff as possible, so there is no mistaking it for an actual female voice. :^)

I wouldn't mind doing a stretch goal where I mangle all the voices, but for that to happen we'd have to make the real goal first...

Whenever I voice women I make them as bassy and gruff as possible, so there is no mistaking it for an actual female voice. :^)

I wouldn't mind doing a stretch goal where I mangle all the voices, but for that to happen we'd have to make the real goal first...

Please mention this during the next stream, that would be awesome.

Whoa, I'm slowpoke on this, but Vasco's trailer was narrated by Mike Z? Dude, I'm liking your pipes! I thought that was Kai for a sec since he mentioned something about wanting to voice him the other day. I really hope you guys do more of these to build up hype and get us familiar with the characters.

Finally pledged! Would have loved to support earlier in the campaign but stuff occurred. Looking forward to the amazon warrior next!

May as well do that dustyoldroses thing, was really a fan of her Black Dahlia fan voice so might ask her to do some more Dahlia stuff. She voiced a character in Combat Core, a kickstarted game that Alex Ahad designed characters for, so you never know, she could voice her in Skullgirls 2: Resurrected after Indivisible come out ;P :D

Last edited:
Skullgirls 2: Resurrected

D'aww, and I was hoping for Skullgirls Reanimated. Also, Dahlia had a voice actress in the new Story Modes, it's Wendee Lee.

RE the campaign: A little over five grand 'til the next character! Come on, with any luck we can knock this out during the new Salty. Looks like the character has some sort of complicated fishing contraption. And what looks like a hockey stick. And is pretty big. Are we getting that Canadian Incarnation after all?
fnkv0hatlhepeywrlmne.jpg

Reactions: chillbean
That's actually the giant Amazon girl. After that, it's that weird hook guy's turn, then BATTLE NUN

So far, I'm waitin for:
-Pirate Girl
-Bionic Commando Girl
-Aztec dude
Lets go Indivisible. :}

How can you be so sure? I mean yeah I would like to be optimistic too, but at the current rate it might be a stretch to reach 1.5m.

To me is not about being optimistic.

Is about faith, and the will to fight.

Reactions: Shockdingo
This is true. But it will take a bit of a jump in donations before I can have much faith.

Faith can move mountains, right? When a friend told me about Bloodstained, I was hyped because I love the Castlevania saga, but I said "I'll wait and donate later". Then a friend had to remind me that where was just a couple of hours left before the end of the campaign, and they already had 5 million dollars. Of course I just backed the project because I wanted my own digital copy of the game. Aside from the fact that I think IGA is carrying a huge burden on his shoulders because people want SotN 2, and he needs to avoid the same mistakes Inafune did with Mighty N°9, I heard that they got all that money during the last week, so don't worry, we still can do this. Just remember to keep fighting the good fight.

When a friend told me about Bloodstained, I was hyped because I love the Castlevania saga, but I said "I'll wait and donate later". Then a friend had to remind me that where was just a couple of hours left before the end of the campaign, and they already had 5 million dollars.
Um... as I understand it, Bloodstained is part of why we're having trouble. They already had 4.5M from a publisher. It was a "gauging interest" campaign that's led to people having misconceptions about how much it costs to make games. At least if I understand Mike's vid correctly:

I'm pretty worried. On the one hand, Them's Fightin' Herds made it at the last minute. On the other, we still need to raise almost twice what they did. In less time. And we didn't even break 450 today. It seems our pace keeps slowing down, like we're failing to gain momentum.

I am worried. Lab Zero hasn't had the best of luck. I wasn't there for most of the Curse, but I remember it. Maybe Faith was packaged with Voiced Story Mode and Survival Mode, and that's why I haven't picked it up yet. :P

Trust me, I'm as worried as you are, but we still have three weeks, and we must do all what we can to help L0. I'm hoping they have some kind of ace up their sleeve, mainly because the highest perks are usually bought by Internet famous people. I do wish we could at least reach 70% or more of the original goal before the final week, though.

Reactions: The Dave
Trust me, I'm as worried as you are, but we still have three weeks, and we must do all what we can to help L0. I'm hoping they have some kind of ace up their sleeve, mainly because the highest perks are usually bought by Internet famous people. I do wish we could at least reach 70% or more of the original goal before the final week, though.
Hitting 66% alone should be enough. The psychological impact that the millionth dollar makes could potentially be pretty strong. We just have to reach 900k or above before day 35 which is easier said than done.

The current rate of donations is not as relevant as you might think, projects don't only get funded by reaching a certain amount X every single day.
We didn't break 450K but it was the same for Naga Rider, whenever we get close to 00K and 50K it slows down, I don't know if it's just the hype from the last reveal running out or the fact that it's a weekend or America is sleeping and Europe at work/school (at least Mo - Fr).
We just need to reach a certain amount X of the goal at which people on the fence/people who wait until the final days drop in their donation and we shoot past the goal, so technically, we're not raising 1.5mil we're raising that fraction X of 1.5mil. Which would also mean we're not raising money but rather awareness to people who would donate during those last few days because they want to see it funded.
And if they extend the campaign, we will have even more time to get to that amount/get more potential backers. I also hope that an extension would get the attention of the media again so that they push it once more because it's literally running out of time.

Doesn't mean we can relax now, though.

I also think that reaching a certain percentage is the hardest part, as the higher the percentage is, the higher people will come to donate as the higher there will be people believing in this project. So after a certain point, donations will increase significantly.